Home

Tentative date for the next title update 11/30......

This is a discussion on Tentative date for the next title update 11/30...... within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-26-2016, 01:04 PM   #41
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Tentative date for the next title update 11/30......

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
And Clint told me last week it's still tough online?
Maybe my internet connection was bad in the early stages...but it's not even remotely in the same ballpark for me.

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2016, 06:42 PM   #42
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Punt glitch is fixed, they are just looking into/investigating QB Acc, so yes on punt glitch, probably no on QB Acc until they fix it.
What I meant was, can I delete something that will fix qb accuracy without losing the color rush unifirms?
Old 11-26-2016, 07:18 PM   #43
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Ive been running wo the patches and turner and kicking is awesome. Fg are a challenge on all madden. The meter is fast again like it should be and the window is smaller

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk
Problem is too many positive fixes outweigh that for me.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 11-26-2016, 07:26 PM   #44
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
What I meant was, can I delete something that will fix qb accuracy without losing the color rush unifirms?
Ok, sorry about that, and I wouldn't have a clue about that.
Old 11-26-2016, 07:29 PM   #45
Banned

I am playing on 1.00 with modified sliders from Armor & Sword - it is actually enjoyable. I would suggest anyone with the physical media to roll back to 1.00. Download new rosters first though. Kickers missing, QB’s playing to their ratings, and with IG off the QB actually tries to avoid sacks and throws the ball away. I don’t even need a patch as the OOBE is good enough for me.

I won't hold my breath on the patch though. Madden is a fun game but for the past half-decade it is painfully obvious that EA Sports is catering to online gameplay. There are two reasons for this: 1) not enough of the targeted market audience is playing “sim” to justify funding internal projects to remedy these issues and 2) there is no medium in which the consumer can offer criticism aside from spamming Twitter so ultimately EA isn’t aware of the total amount of people with these feelings
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2016, 07:32 PM   #46
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
Unfortunately – no.
You are wanting the OOBE and that means you must be on 1.00. ColorRush uniforms were not added until 1.03 or 1.04.
Old 11-26-2016, 07:56 PM   #47
MVP

tyler28's Arena

This was a response to armor and swords response to me. Sorry i quoted the wrong quote.

It really is better. I know they say a lot was done in the wording and list for the updates but when you play it right after a patch version vs the ootb version its eye opening on what they did with the game in a bad way compared to where it started at.

Its such a good foundation and they took steps backwards.

The big issues w qb accuracy and kicking isnt there in the ootb version. Sure some tightness may not be there that is now but i dont see it. I havent even seen the outside run issue and trust me I tested all those issues to make sure i wasnt just placeboing (new word, just like tebowing for a reference lol) the crap outta it. But i tested a lot because i didnt believe it myself.

I really prefer the ootb version. I would say try it for a cpl games and see with a different set of eyes. You can always re update it back to the way you want. 1

But i would question you on stating the positives out weight the old version. Everyone sees the game different and i know you have a great slider set and following i just dont see those "positives" in the current state as you do.

I wish i did honestly. It took a lot for me to try this because i believe in playing a game as the developers intended and the updates should be an improved product...right? Its just not the case in my eyes.

Just one more note as an example. In ootb version the qb acc slider works..with the patch it doesn't. That i can say with many hrs of testing with little doubt but im sure there are skeptics and ney sayers. I was one. Then i tried it for myself and well, its just hard to explain unless you see it, because logic would say otherwise.

Imo ea skrewed up madden 17 and hopefully they fix it w a new update untill then this is what im doing to fix it.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Last edited by tyler28; 11-26-2016 at 10:17 PM.
Old 11-27-2016, 12:47 AM   #48
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by drag_the_waters
I am playing on 1.00 with modified sliders from Armor & Sword - it is actually enjoyable. I would suggest anyone with the physical media to roll back to 1.00. Download new rosters first though. Kickers missing, QB’s playing to their ratings, and with IG off the QB actually tries to avoid sacks and throws the ball away. I don’t even need a patch as the OOBE is good enough for me.

I won't hold my breath on the patch though. Madden is a fun game but for the past half-decade it is painfully obvious that EA Sports is catering to online gameplay. There are two reasons for this: 1) not enough of the targeted market audience is playing “sim” to justify funding internal projects to remedy these issues and 2) there is no medium in which the consumer can offer criticism aside from spamming Twitter so ultimately EA isn’t aware of the total amount of people with these feelings
There are sim online players. There are entire online leagues dedicated to sim play with like minded individuals playing the game as close to the NFL as possible.

Getting really tired of off line people thinking they are the only ones who play sim and want a sim game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »