Home

ITS TIME FOR CHANGE (PRESENTATION)

This is a discussion on ITS TIME FOR CHANGE (PRESENTATION) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2017, 07:37 PM   #49
Rookie

bdeezy89's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: ITS TIME FOR CHANGE (PRESENTATION)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
Yep. And voice actors can spend unlimited time too recording with no limits. These professionals say a lot but let's face it, they are limited for time and coming back for serious updating throughout a season is very limited

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Yeah, I didn't know that Charles is a play by play commentator in the NFL. I don't think the other guy is though
Old 08-27-2017, 06:07 PM   #50
Rookie

Cato06's Arena

So I created this thread basically saying I like the entrances but would rather them be saved for playoffs along with some other ideas to help the presentation for playoff games. So I get to the playoffs in my cloud CFM...and guess what happens.... the entrances completely disappeared for both the divisional round and the AFC championship....it just went straight to the sideline players and to the full back jumping up and down for the kickoff......smh...honestly am I being pranked?? I just don't know anymore. So now we got big hype entrances for week 1 of the season but nothing for the playoffs... I don't even know we're to begin.

I'm trying really hard to be productive and to provide some good ideas that EA could use but I'm just not sure it's worth the effort anymore. I'm sorry but EA sports is just completely missing he boat on presentation. I feel like I'm in the middle of a Forrest screaming and nobody is within 20 miles that can hear me.
Old 08-27-2017, 09:22 PM   #51
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toupal
Or just recycle Phil and Jim for a few games, and then the news guys for the rest.
I would rather have no commentary at all than having to sit through another game of Phil Simms. When he calls the real Patriots games I mute it and listen to the Pats radio.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2017, 09:28 PM   #52
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdeezy89
Yeah, I didn't know that Charles is a play by play commentator in the NFL. I don't think the other guy is though
Both guys pretty much have a full plate:

Charles Davis: NFL Network Analyst, Fox NFL games, occasional College Football games, College Football analyst, occasional NFL Radio host, Titans preseason games.

Brandon Gaudin: Big Ten play by play for Football, Basketball, and Baseball, Big Ten Network analysts. Fox Sports contributor. Westwood One play by play (radio broadcasts for NFL games).

Both of these guys have a pretty packed schedule, especially during football season.
Old 08-27-2017, 09:31 PM   #53
Rookie

Cato06's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
I would rather have no commentary at all than having to sit through another game of Phil Simms. When he calls the real Patriots games I mute it and listen to the Pats radio.
Lol! Zolaks sideline reactions are GOLD!
Old 08-27-2017, 11:26 PM   #54
---

TexasFan2005's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
Don't think you'll have this problem anymore since it'll be Nantz and Romo now that Phil Simms has been replaced on CBS.

Spoiler
Old 08-28-2017, 10:29 AM   #55
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasFan2005
Don't think you'll have this problem anymore since it'll be Nantz and Romo now that Phil Simms has been replaced on CBS.

Spoiler
I completely missed that! That's huge.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2017, 10:22 AM   #56
Rookie

Cato06's Arena

I was also thinking of a feature that some other games do like NHL and NBA 2k. It would be cool for Madden if during cut scenes in between possessions or before the game maybe show some traditions around the city/stadium that your playing in. I think it provides a realistic broadcast presentation plus gives you a little info about the city your playing in. It all helps the immersion of real broadcast. Ill show a few examples...

Jim Brown Statue outside Browns stadium

Seattles fish market (they showed this during the super bowl a few years back

Brooklyn bridge for the Giants

Paul Revere statue at Freedom trail Boston (Patriots)

Liberty Bell Philly

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »