Home

User QB throwing straight to defender

This is a discussion on User QB throwing straight to defender within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2019, 12:30 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: User QB throwing straight to defender

Ya op it’s straight out bs.

Good idea but Bad programming and implementation.

So cheap and straight out cheating by the cpu
Old 09-22-2019, 01:47 PM   #34
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayhawkerStL
It’s a Moody video. Pure propaganda to get the kids riled an increase views. If you want to hate your favorite hobby, subscribe to that drek.
So You're saying the video is fake? And to prove it, you resort to name calling? Class act Jayhawker.

I've had that same type if play happen in my cfm. But it's probably just propaganda and agenda posting, right?

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-22-2019, 01:56 PM   #35
MVP

Propaganda doesn't imply fake.

One thing Moody does is post clips of once-in-a-hundred hours played bugs and tries to act like these are every game occurrences.

These INTs that are going straight to defenders just don't happen all that often unless the user has messed with their settings and is causing them to trigger more often.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2019, 02:41 PM   #36
MVP

briz1046's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinkubus
Propaganda doesn't imply fake.

One thing Moody does is post clips of once-in-a-hundred hours played bugs and tries to act like these are every game occurrences.

These INTs that are going straight to defenders just don't happen all that often unless the user has messed with their settings and is causing them to trigger more often.
I agree with this take , critics such as Moody would in my opinion be better served by concentrating on commonly repeatable flaws , if they are serious about trying to improve the game and not just click baiting or trolling ( whatever the appropriate language is . . )

Also emphasising why it's important to post your settings if you're hoping for helpful and constructive feedback

Last edited by briz1046; 09-22-2019 at 02:53 PM.
Old 09-22-2019, 06:15 PM   #37
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by briz1046
critics such as Moody would in my opinion be better served by concentrating on commonly repeatable flaws , if they are serious about trying to improve the game and not just click baiting or trolling
He delivers the content his audience wants.
Old 09-22-2019, 08:05 PM   #38
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
He delivers the content his audience wants.
True. I think OS should take a page from Resetera and ban his videos from being posted here. It would go a long way in weeding out the folks that just want to trash EA and would go a long ways towards convincing devs and publishers that OS isn’t a haven for this I dot hostility towards devs.

Last edited by JayhawkerStL; 09-22-2019 at 11:02 PM.
Old 09-22-2019, 11:04 PM   #39
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayhawkerStL
True. I think OS should take a page from resetera and ban his videos from being posted here. It would go a long way in weeding out the folks that just want to trash EA and would go a long ways towards convincing devs and publishers that OS isn’t a haven for this I dot hostility towards devs.
That's a battle you'll have to take up on your own. I'm fine with the current system of people occasionally posting his clips and other people noting his obvious bias as something to keep in mind.

To me, there's no reason to go beyond that. It's just video games.
Old 09-22-2019, 11:50 PM   #40
Banned

That’s fair. Just seems like the folks running this site would prefer this to be a place devs want to come to, instead of one that trades in FUD and misinformation, resulting in a lot of antagonistic posters that drive them away.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »