Home

Madden NFL 21 Next-Gen Trailer & Gridiron Notes - Next Gen Stats Player Movement, Replays, Playcalling & Much More

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 21 Next-Gen Trailer & Gridiron Notes - Next Gen Stats Player Movement, Replays, Playcalling & Much More within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-18-2020, 02:19 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 21 Next-Gen Gameplay Trailer - Updated Details & Features

Some of you guys are acting like offense and defense players on sidelines is next gen. Do you not remember in 2k8 when the sideline shad that and also players REACTING to the play. EA can do better, it's a joke. Even the camera guys look like cutouts still. It's not rocket science for them to code them watching the ball.
Old 11-18-2020, 02:28 PM   #58
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollon42
Buzz words. Remember 60 calculations per second, Pro Tak, Ignite and all the other garbage they say every year.
exactly 100 %

Madden Animation Engine - Enough said in those 3 words alone .

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Old 11-18-2020, 02:28 PM   #59
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtonfb
Some of you guys are acting like offense and defense players on sidelines is next gen. Do you not remember in 2k8 when the sideline shad that and also players REACTING to the play. EA can do better, it's a joke. Even the camera guys look like cutouts still. It's not rocket science for them to code them watching the ball.
Comparing Madden and NBA2k is kind of a moot point in the graphics department. You're talking about rendering 53 models in Madden vs 12 in NBA. Much bigger environments on a football field vs a basketball court. To compare what they can do graphically is kind of pointless.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
Old 11-18-2020, 02:33 PM   #60
Rookie

DatsunDimer's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtonfb
I am almost positive that when I played 2K8 earlier this year there was a moment with a player on the sideline slowed my momentum as I ran out of bounds. Jaw. Dropped. That game is so impressive even to this day.
Old 11-18-2020, 02:39 PM   #61
CNFL Commissioner

XtremeDunkz's Arena

OVR: 22

They put refs back in yet?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Twitch

Twitter

NFL Green Bay Packers

NBA Philadelphia 76ers

MLB Philladelphia Phillies

NHL Philadelphia Flyers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2020, 02:46 PM   #62
Rookie

Re: Madden NFL 21 Next-Gen Gridiron Notes

Gotta temper your expectations here. It's not a new game. It's a port with some improvements
Old 11-18-2020, 03:26 PM   #63
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

WOW. WOW. WOW.

Clint just shared an article written about how tough it was for them to develop the game during the pandemic... This is out of control. The current gen game barely improved and was delayed a month. The next gen game isn't adding that much and was delayed 3 weeks. This is the SECOND time that devs have pointed to the pandemic looking for brownie points about how tough their job is.

Meanwhile, NBA 2K releases two completely different games with new modes, better graphics, etc and they're not asking for special attention about how hard it is to work right now. Xbox and PS managed to release brand new consoles in the middle of a pandemic. The sony team put together an incredible Spiderman game. etc etc etc.

Everyone in the entire world is experiencing the same pandemic, not just Tiburon, so why should they get a free pass to release a mediocre product this year when the rest of the world still has to work hard? This stuff is a joke. How about instead of deflecting criticism by looking for excuses to point to you actually work hard and do a good job... Is that seriously too much to ask for?

Last edited by PhillyPhanatic14; 11-18-2020 at 03:33 PM.
Old 11-18-2020, 03:37 PM   #64

ChicagoChris's Arena

OVR: 11

Here is what i predict for M21 NG.

+ Better graphics
+ Smoother gameplay

That's it. That's why the entitlement for free. Now, come summer, you'll get the full EA marketing pitch about M22 NG and how much better it is but again, we are not going to get NBA2K NG for M21.

I hope I'm wrong on 12/4 but I don't see it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »