Home

Ian Cummings Fairwell Tweet

This is a discussion on Ian Cummings Fairwell Tweet within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-20-2011, 12:35 PM   #65
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Ian Cummings Fairwell Tweet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
Don't be too sure of that. Not saying there is, but something is happening down there.
Well, they way I look at it, why make something out of nothing? We don't know the inner workings at Tiboron, so, why add fuel to the fire.

imo, this is not a film at 11 story. People leave their jobs everyday.

Last edited by roadman; 04-20-2011 at 12:45 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2011, 12:34 AM   #66
43M
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Well, they way I look at it, why make something out of nothing? We don't know the inner workings at Tiboron, so, why add fuel to the fire.

imo, this is not a film at 11 story. People leave their jobs everyday.
Agreed. Some people are just making to something out of what is probably nothing.

Not saying thats definitely the case, but there is no need to blindly assume something is going on.
Old 04-21-2011, 01:08 PM   #67
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reejer
Take it easy Ian. The majority of folks in the Madden community (even the ones like myself, who have had spirited disagreements with you) wish you well in your future endeavors.
I second this. I have been one of those that have attacked Ian when he first took over for Madden 10, but the man is a good guy, and deserves best wishes for his future.

Good Luck Ian.
Old 04-21-2011, 06:39 PM   #68
Go Irish

Rules's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cusefan
EA is doing just fine. EA has really upped the ante for how a Publisher should operate, they are supplying the cash and not getting in the way. Hell, some of the best games released this console generation were published by EA, Quietly. Mass Effect, The Orange Box, Crysis 2, Battlefield Games, Dead Space; All published by EA. The days of EA buying up developers, firing everyone, and just keeping the names the same are long over. I am surprised Activision has taken this route as it did not work for EA.

I think the main bulletpoint of this presentation is that you are wrong about EA being the Titanic.
My post should have said EA Sports not EA in general but I agree.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »