Home

MLB 16 Ideas!

This is a discussion on MLB 16 Ideas! within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2015, 12:48 AM   #385
Banned

rman's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: MLB 16 Ideas!

1) Make cross saves work without the need of the cloud...USB has been around forever you know?

2) Make cross saves work without the need of the cloud...USB has been around forever you know?

3) Make cross saves work without the need of the cloud...USB has been around forever you know?

...and pay no attention to 99.9% of the goofy stuff these guys come up with.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2015, 01:03 AM   #386
Pro

Ripner's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by rman
1) Make cross saves work without the need of the cloud...USB has been around forever you know?

2) Make cross saves work without the need of the cloud...USB has been around forever you know?

3) Make cross saves work without the need of the cloud...USB has been around forever you know?

...and pay no attention to 99.9% of the goofy stuff these guys come up with.
This is kind of impossible since PS3, Vita and PS4 use different save formats so Sony came up with the cross platform cloud thing for games that converts the format. It's not something specific to MLB it's that way for any game that has cross platform saves on playstation systems.
Old 04-30-2015, 01:23 AM   #387
Pro

spitoon's Arena

OVR: 8

In case Russell is tallying the votes:

1) Rain outs/double headers
2) Keep working on the ball physics (ie. balls down the lines)
3) In game highlights from other games

(1 and 2 are real, 3 is pie in the sky )
Old 04-30-2015, 01:17 PM   #388
MVP

Carry over saves - great idea. Unfortunately it apparently requires you to enter GM mode unless you are using 30 team control. Allow all users the option for having carry over saves.

Allowing for franchise users to create or relocate a team with custom uniforms, logos, etc would be a positive development.
Old 04-30-2015, 03:35 PM   #389
Rookie

After spending the last few days playing, I would like to change my suggestions...

1) From the main roster screen, allow roster management and player edits in the same field similar to how it is in Franchise Mode. Changing a player looks and then going to the management screen to move them up or down in the system creates so much unnecessary time consumption.

2) Options to be "On, Assist or Off" for base running and fielding. Having the CPU assist doesn't always present the best choices in the field nor on the base paths. I've had men on 1st slide back to the bag on clear drives to the gap where the closest fielder was at least 20 yards away. Also, the CPU doesn't allow me to take control of my fielder on foul pop ups.

3) User control of Roster management in spring training/before the season begins without wasting minor league options. Allow player to choose who to "invite to spring training" instead of adding everyone on the 40 man roster and then having the CPU choose who makes it at the start of the season. Some minor leaguers, irregardless of their rating, don't deserve to make it out of camp and onto the major league roster.

Honorable mention: Free agency

It's a mess. A player can sign a big deal (6yrs/$86m) with a team on Nov 20th and be traded on Dec 18th, this just happened to 3 players. In addition, have free agents not go to team where there is a star at their main and secondary positions. SD has Kemp & Myers, traded for McCutchen and Ellsbury AND THEN re-signed Justin Upton. Why would Upton sign with that crowded outfield? Wouldn't happen in real life.

Sorry that was long winded.
Old 05-02-2015, 12:00 AM   #390
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
Hi all this is pretty simple. What are your top three ideas for MLB 16 please don't put more than 3 and don't try to be clever either to get more out of your three choices. It's very simple you only get three picks what are they?
1: Stadium Creator
2: Morpheus support
3: Player Lock with normal camera (Believe that's already going to happen )

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 05-02-2015, 04:12 AM   #391
Banned

I want to see real stats, easily viewable and filtered. Not set my lineups based on ratings. Wouldn't it be nice to see all of the stats in-game that you see on ESPN or FOX SPORTS?

Something that I would also like to see is the camera change angles to show different perspectives on hits.

Finally, I would LOVE to see hits that go over an outfielder's head or that are homeruns into the upper deck.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2015, 09:14 AM   #392
Rookie

rdsxfn85's Arena

1. Rain Outs/Rescheduled Games

2. High A Ball added as playable/simable.

3. Negotiate Contracts during the Season.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »