Home

MLB 16 Ideas!

This is a discussion on MLB 16 Ideas! within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2015, 05:59 PM   #401
MVP

underdog13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 16 Ideas!

For Franchise can we get a random weather option please? I would be done if you guys took that option away from us, but at least can we get a random option. Oh and a few more weather conditions would be nice.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2015, 06:39 PM   #402
MVP

underdog13's Arena

Oh and if you guys could reduce the check swings that put the ball in play that would be great
Old 05-04-2015, 07:59 PM   #403

jvalverde88's Arena

OVR: 28

1) More stats like franchise records.

2) Something similar to 2K's "Injuries 2.0"

3) More training options like converting a RP to SP or vice versa and converting a fielder to a new position.

Quote:
Never let fear determine who you are. Never let where you came from determine where you are going.
Old 05-05-2015, 12:13 AM   #404
Pro

OVR: 5

at this has been discussed in the previous gen, but now that we are in the PS4 era, will the devs finally implement a first person view? This could used for both, hitting and fielding. I understand that batting would be difficult, but they wouldn't have to make it required to use that view. I just think that it would really go a long way to improve the immersion factor.
Old 05-05-2015, 12:20 AM   #405
Rookie

CSUFresnoClassof2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by franko3219
at this has been discussed in the previous gen, but now that we are in the PS4 era, will the devs finally implement a first person view? This could used for both, hitting and fielding. I understand that batting would be difficult, but they wouldn't have to make it required to use that view. I just think that it would really go a long way to improve the immersion factor.
There's one camera option that's basically first person. It might be catcher zoom 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2015, 05:45 AM   #406
Rookie

1. Retractable roofs. I kinda expected that this year tbh. Playing in Chase Field with an open roof on an august afternoon. That's suicidal. This has to be fixed!!

2. Updated uniforms. these minor errors can really bug me for some reason. Few examples: The number on the back of yankee jerseys are too low. No white stripes on Blue jays road uniforms. etc. etc. See the official uniform errors admission thread for more. This could be fixed easily.

3. Even more in depth franchise mode. About 80% of the time I spent on this game is in franchise mode. It's pretty good already with the GM contracts now. But could use a better trade logic definitely. also maybe cash considerations and all that. In season contract extensions. Like I said most of it is there already. I hope at least one of these ideas make it. I tried to be as realistic and reasonable as I could.
Old 05-05-2015, 09:48 AM   #407
Rookie

rupe's Arena

OVR: 7

As a 40 year old gamer my expectations may be higher than others. But seeing features in past iterations of this game, features from other sports games, I get disappointed that some aspects are missing.

(1) Bring back Sounds of The Show - Once you have had it in on last generation the new game feels stale without it. For real.

(2) Better statistical tracking. High heat baseball had this down pat.

(3) Weekly show or highlights show (see nfl2k5) it could show highlights of player accomplishments; no hitters, milestones, walk offs. I can't believe it's been almost 10 years and no other sports game has really expanded on this. I know they have the radio show but I talking about something like This Week in Baseball.

I could care less about create a team, create a stadium, diamond dynasty stuff. The core gameplay of The Show is very good, but the game itself has gotten stale.
Old 05-05-2015, 09:56 AM   #408
Rookie

rupe's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by franko3219
I would like this too with first person controls. I hate how in RTTS you don't have alot of control on where you can look for pop flies.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »