Home

Difference between MLB 17 vs MLB 18

This is a discussion on Difference between MLB 17 vs MLB 18 within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-11-2018, 10:48 AM   #49
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Difference between MLB 17 vs MLB 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElvisP41174
What is it with everyone on this site. It seems like everyone review is all over the place
Some people say it's way better then 18 and some people say 18 sucks and it's arcadey. I was on the fence to buy because I played a few innings over my buddies. Should I just stick with 17? I see alot of complaints threaded popping up all over this site.
I think the "majority" of people are saying the game is better, whether it's in this thread or the impressions thread.

Definitely better IMO
Old 04-11-2018, 10:51 AM   #50
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
For someone on the fence about buying or not, you sure have a lot of confirmed opinions about the game.

I thought you weren't getting '18, because it was the same game as '17 and anyone who bought it "got duped"?

If you're on the fence still, why not go back to your buddy's house and play some more then you can make up your own mind as to whether to buy or not instead of reading reviews that are all over the place?

I just post to irrate you guys who are MLB th boys. I mean come on. You think the game is God's gift. Yeah I did play it over my buddies what is so funny about that. I played 3 inning and it played exactly as 17. I wanted to find out if it gets better as you play more. Actually my buddy returned it cause it's crap. My girl was gonna get it for me so what's wrong with asking a questions and having my opinion. If opinions don't jive with your saying it's great you put down people lol
Old 04-11-2018, 10:53 AM   #51
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cable guy
I think the "majority" of people are saying the game is better, whether it's in this thread or the impressions thread.

Definitely better IMO
If it's defiantly better then why is it better state facts. Why is there so many threads saying it's broken and patches don't work. The fielding took a hit and 'all that nonsense. If it was so much better there wouldn't be so many negative threads.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2018, 10:55 AM   #52
Banned

Quote:
For someone on the fence about buying or not, you sure have a lot of confirmed opinions about the game.

I thought you weren't getting '18, because it was the same game as '17 and anyone who bought it "got duped"?

If you're on the fence still, why not go back to your buddy's house and play some more then you can make up your own mind as to whether to buy or not instead of reading reviews that are all over the place?

You are getting duped. Read reviews . But you guys are fan boys where you will never knock the game no matter what lol
Old 04-11-2018, 10:55 AM   #53
MVP

KnightTemplar's Arena

Quote:
I just post to irrate you guys who are MLB th boys. I mean come on. You think the game is God's gift. Yeah I did play it over my buddies what is so funny about that. I played 3 inning and it played exactly as 17. I wanted to find out if it gets better as you play more. Actually my buddy returned it cause it's crap. My girl was gonna get it for me so what's wrong with asking a questions and having my opinion. If opinions don't jive with your saying it's great you put down people lol
How many threads you going to start? For someone who played a WHOLE 3 innings you sure posted a lot of crap in your other thread. If it’s crap, then go with your buddies feelings.
Old 04-11-2018, 10:58 AM   #54
MVP

KnightTemplar's Arena

Quote:
You are getting duped. Read reviews . But you guys are fan boys where you will never knock the game no matter what lol
Didn’t you post that you did a review? Here we go with your favorite word again.....’duped’. For someone who wanted an honest discussion......
Old 04-11-2018, 11:00 AM   #55
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Quote:
How convenient your buddy returned his copy.

If you feel that anyone who bought '18 is getting duped because of reviews, your buddy returning his copy because it was crap, and your thoughts that the game is the same as '17, then why in the hell are you even thinking about buying? Why would you want to get duped? Why would you want your girl to get duped?

You don't need to answer because we all already know the answer.

You're a troll. Nothing more, nothing less.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals

Last edited by countryboy; 04-11-2018 at 11:11 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2018, 11:11 AM   #56
Banned

Quote:
How convenient your buddy returned his copy.

You're a troll. Nothing more, nothing less.
Trolling please I been playing the game since its inception and you were still a youngling lol. I know more about the game trust me. Also what's wrong with posting and saying the game is no better then 17 just cause I played 3 innings. Man you guys will defend the game and SDS till they take out a game option that you guys don't like with season mode. Lol. You guys get so upset with differences of opinions lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »