Home

llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

This is a discussion on llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2 within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-07-2005, 09:12 AM   #201
Hall Of Fame

SoMiss2000's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

i think some of the players do need their attributes adjusted. i started my Rangers dynasty last nite and Richard Hidalgo's power and contact ratings sucked. I know he got hurt last year but damn. Also, playing against the Angels, Garrett Anderson's ratings also were in the 50's. I know he also was hurt last year but the guy is still a great hitter.

Currently Listening: The D.O.C.: No One Can Do It Better (evidence that rap music used to be good!)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2005, 09:50 AM   #202
Rookie

OVR: 2
Thumbs up Re: llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

No kidding, Kraw. I think most of us here appreciate what you're doing. It may not be rocket science but I don't see anyone else doing it. To insult someone that's doing the rest of us a favor is pathetic. The least we can do is respect your wishes.

Keep up the good work.
Old 03-07-2005, 10:33 AM   #203
Banned

celtic78's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PricklyPete
It took me a couple of tries to figure out also. Here's the steps to make it simple for those like me who need more detail. You see, computers confuse me. That's why I have an X-Box. I miss the simple days of my Amiga.

1. Once you download the file, open WinRar
2. Find the downloaded file through the WinRar program
3. Double-click on that downloaded file - don't extract
4. you'll see a couple of file, one is "readme.now", 2 are .txt file (leave those alone), and the 4th is MVPBasebal_LLCMAC32(R.zip
5. If you read the "readme.now" file it will tell you that you want that R.zip file.
6. Open Action Replay, with your memory card in the Action Replay cradle.
7. Drag MVPBasebal_LLCMAC32(R.zip from the WinRar window to the memory card window in Action Replay

The problem I was having and that others like me are probably having is that I was "extracting" the zip file and then transferring something out of there. You're not unzipping anything, although that was my initial assumption.

Good luck.
im dragging that file into my action replay program and it isnt taking...im not a newbie when it coems to action replay so i dont know why it isnt going into the program and being listed on the memory card. any suggestions???
Old 03-07-2005, 12:38 PM   #204
MVP

WatchdogXC's Arena

OVR: 15

What I did was pull out the zip file onto the desktop and then copy from the desktop to the Action Replay program and it works great.
Old 03-07-2005, 12:55 PM   #205
Banned

celtic78's Arena

ahhh..thanks....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2005, 01:14 PM   #206
NBA All Life Team

DiceMan's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metsui
No kidding, Kraw. I think most of us here appreciate what you're doing. It may not be rocket science but I don't see anyone else doing it. To insult someone that's doing the rest of us a favor is pathetic. The least we can do is respect your wishes.

Keep up the good work.

im w/you on this. kraw please keep doin your thing. those that appreciate this far outnumber those that don't. and if you dont like the fact that ratings are edited than do us a favor and dont use the rosters. that would be a whole lot easier than bitchin and moanin all day in this forum about it.
NY Yankees
4 Life.....
Old 03-07-2005, 02:15 PM   #207
Rookie

Okay - so I've got the roster onto my AR card, now how do I use it in MVP 05? I don't see anywhere that I can load a roster from a memory card. Help!
Old 03-07-2005, 02:16 PM   #208
MVP

WatchdogXC's Arena

OVR: 15

copy from your memory card to your harddrive by using the Xbox dashboard. Just start your Xbox without the game and go to memory.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »