Home

llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

This is a discussion on llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2 within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-05-2005, 01:15 PM   #121
MVP

WatchdogXC's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

It would be nice if it were like NCAA, but the reality is that some players and teams don't know where guys will end up at. I'll gladly take some minor leaguers edited based upon lots of scouting reports than having a catcher that is the worst player on the team at Buffalo when the real guy, Ryan Garko, is one of the Indians best minor league players.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2005, 01:16 PM   #122
TNA & WWE thanks you

CWood2's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer
Then you are right, players will need to be edited. I knew that last year, and ended up editing my own guys. But I thought with all 3 levels and Baseball America, they were going to have the fake name status. But if not, then I'm wrong.
Triple A is pretty accurate from what I could see, but mainly because there's a lot of has-been veterans keeping the dream alive. Double A and Single A is where it gets messy. Even if EA and BA had the intention of giving MVP the NCAA treatment, there's a big decrease in quality from the 101st rated prospect to number 100. That quality is seriously down with borderline prospects. At a mimimum, there will be a ton of mistakes as players who may have been intended to be someone else are actually on a higher or lower level of the minor leagues...and there's no way for roster editors to be certain they're naming the right people. That way, when they make sure their skills match up with the name they are giving them, we can rest easier. I'm glad they're not editting major leaguers ratings other than some obvious corrections to pitch types and speeds, because they don't need it like the minors do.
Old 03-05-2005, 01:23 PM   #123
MVP

DIESEL's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by PricklyPete
Hey thanks for the hard work. I registered and downloaded the roster, and transferred it to the XBox via Action Replay, but when I try to load the roster I get a message that reads: "Cannot load roster LLCMAC"

What am I doing wrong?

A lot of people say it is simple, takes 2 seconds, but for a guy like me I guess it is more complicated. So can some say step1, step2, etc. Sorry for asking and some of you are probably shaking your head and thinking "bonehead" but I can't get this to work. Thanks.
I am in the same boat as this guy. Can somebody PLEASE give specific directions on how to make this an action replay file?
Old 03-05-2005, 01:47 PM   #124
2010,13,15,16 CHAMPS!

SidVish's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIESEL
I am in the same boat as this guy. Can somebody PLEASE give specific directions on how to make this an action replay file?

Download this program. It's much easier.
http://www.extractnow.com/
Old 03-05-2005, 02:00 PM   #125
MVP

Badgun's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer
I'm not trying to cry about the rosters that were made here. They are great rosters, my whole point was I don't want edited attributes rosters, Let me change players attributes if I want to, not someone else. You guys can jump down my throat or Badgun's all you want, we were here last year, same things happened, then all these people who loved the rosters and bashed Badgun, came back a month later complaining how some AA guy was just named an All Star for hitting 40HR's in 20 games or something like Prince Fielder last year. Also, remember, people are editing things that you can't, with the PC. They overcompensated for things they felt were wrong last year and made the game's physics all out of whack. Once you edit one thing, it offsets something else. I'm sure these are great rosters, and from what I used of them they are, but since everyone is in bash central mood, don't come crying in 2 months when A ball guys are suddenly in the majors and starting over say Sammy Sosa.
Exactly and it WILL happen. Some guy will come here in a few weeks and say "Man <insert single A scrub here> is now starting at 3rd base for my Tigers and is batting .400!", which is uh...unrealistic. You guys knock yourselves out. What my bitching did last year was get us complete rosters with no edits so if it takes bitching to get it then I'll just keep bitching until these hacks get it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2005, 02:04 PM   #126
MVP

Badgun's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowitzki41
I agree with you in regards to having a minor league player starting over Sosa. I wouldn't like that either but I'm not going to tell someone how to do their rosters. I just download them and if I like them I use them. If I don't like them I delete them and don't use them. I'm not going to tell someone who just spend days and weeks editing rosters that he should have done them this way or that way. What are we even talking about here? It's no big deal anyways.
Don't you see? You may not know at first that you will have problems. How would you feel about investing say 100 hours in your franchise and then start seeing the single A players starting in the majors? Then what do you do? Start over or just play a borked franchise? I'm just trying to prevent this from happening to any of us. The crap with Gomer's rosters last year didn't rear it's ugly head right away. Once we all caught on and he admitted it, he got trashed by everyone.
Old 03-05-2005, 02:10 PM   #127
MVP

Badgun's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dooch
Goddamn Badgun, just shut the heck up, please! We had to listen to you bitch incessantly last year, and now you're starting fresh this year with the same crap. DON"T USE THEM! It's that simple. People who make the roster can do whatever the hell they please, because they're taking the time to make them.

Here's a thought - With all the bitching and complaining you do, you could have finished your own roster set by now. You claim you're in your mid-40's, yet you act like a 10 year old who won't get his way......
Please refrain from violating the ToS or I will report you. I take great offense to using the Lord's name in vain. I didn't curse you so don't curse me...as a matter of fact I don't even know you...were you even here last year?
Old 03-05-2005, 02:15 PM   #128
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

badgun these guys have to edit the minor leaguers names and attribs b/c ig they dont they will be renaming fake players. do you want accurate rosters? if so this has to take place.

and if your not gonna use the rosters then why are you still posting in here?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »