Home

llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

This is a discussion on llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2 within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-05-2005, 03:14 PM   #137
Pro

dooch's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badgun
Please refrain from violating the ToS or I will report you. I take great offense to using the Lord's name in vain. I didn't curse you so don't curse me...as a matter of fact I don't even know you...were you even here last year?
Go ahead and report me. Do what you need to. And yes, I was here last year and have been here a lot longer than you, I just don't post a lot. I finally couldn't take it anymore because I am tired of your bitching. A thread that should be strictly about the rosters is once again ruined and turned into 500 pages by your whining like a 10 year old.
Old 03-05-2005, 03:18 PM   #138
Rookie

OVR: 8

lets drop this fellas .... these rosters are going to be just fine.
WASHINGTONWIZARDS
MICHIGANWOLVERINES
Old 03-05-2005, 03:52 PM   #139
MVP

OVR: 7

I agree. Badgun made his point 10 posts ago, so I see no reason why he feels the need to continue posting here. I wish those who want completely unaltered rosters (whatever that means) the best of luck. Lets keep this thread for those who DO want the most realistic rosters possible, and stop the petty 6th grade namecalling stuff.
Old 03-05-2005, 04:12 PM   #140
MVP

Badgun's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by drustrk3
Badgun,

You weren't some savior last year. Alot of us saw the flaws in Gomer's rosters after a few games. You didn't lead to the best rosters out there. Those of us who actually played with the different rosters learned that GeForces total minors, converted by Kraw I believe, were by far the best and accurate. I used those through a couple of seasons until last month when 2005 came out, and they were still great. I think most of us respect your opinion about edited and un-edited rosters, but you don't have to post about how the rosters will terrible. There are many resources out there that allow roster editors to complete close to accurate rosters. I think it's quite paranoid to think everyone will pull a Gomer. Bottom line is that you just don't have to use them or post on here if you're not. Make your own rosters the way you want and spend your time doing that if you believe in it so much.
You know I never said these rosters were terrible and from what I can see player movement has been taken care of very well. What I said was editing existing players opens the door for potential abuse and other quirks down the road. There are only a few guys that I have ever seen that can resist playing God with ratings. And don't even begin to fool yourself that players for their favorite teams won't get the "special" treatment.
Old 03-05-2005, 04:29 PM   #141
Rookie

Dkrause's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badgun
You know I never said these rosters were terrible and from what I can see player movement has been taken care of very well. What I said was editing existing players opens the door for potential abuse and other quirks down the road. There are only a few guys that I have ever seen that can resist playing God with ratings. And don't even begin to fool yourself that players for their favorite teams won't get the "special" treatment.
As the guy who originally jumped on you about it, i do see your general point. Obviously, players will be rerated based on the real player but since its fans of that team they might get special treatment. Unfortunately, i think this is where we as a community would be stuck. However i would rather have all of them named and just drop the potential, etc then not have them named.

It reminds me of this talk i had with a guy at work on Kentucky basketball players (born in Kentucky). He said two current high schoolers in Kentucky were better than LeBron. I said name the top five basketball players ever to come out of Kentucky (the State not the school). Out of his list- maybe one was better (Dan Issel we thought was born here). So one was maybe better in the history of the state but two were right now which is unlikely. Basically, the guy is a homer. Just like i am for the Green Bay Packers and many others are for whatever team they like.

Don
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2005, 05:24 PM   #142
MVP

WatchdogXC's Arena

OVR: 15

One thing I'd like to point out is that the cpu is going to call up a minor leaguer no matter if you use the default roster. I started a dynasty before this latest roster update and when I played the Twins they had "Juan Guerrero" as their starting shortstop and Juan Castro and Bartlett weren't on their major league roster.
Old 03-05-2005, 05:33 PM   #143
Mo
SSN

Mo's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatchdogXC
One thing I'd like to point out is that the cpu is going to call up a minor leaguer no matter if you use the default roster. I started a dynasty before this latest roster update and when I played the Twins they had "Juan Guerrero" as their starting shortstop and Juan Castro and Bartlett weren't on their major league roster.
I think I saw this with default roster as well. Arizona brought this guy name Williamson. I looked into and saw he was 5 star potential. Maybe that was why he was brought very quickly.
Old 03-05-2005, 05:37 PM   #144
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

this is true the cpu plays who they want on the default rosters

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »