Home

llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

This is a discussion on llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2 within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-05-2005, 02:31 PM   #129
TNA & WWE thanks you

CWood2's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGame
badgun these guys have to edit the minor leaguers names and attribs b/c ig they dont they will be renaming fake players. do you want accurate rosters? if so this has to take place.

and if your not gonna use the rosters then why are you still posting in here?
Gomer Pyle is dead! The guy gave Roy Halladay a 50 mph palmball...these people are actually FIXING Grienke's 50 mph curveball!!! You can make conspiracy theories about anyone editing rosters and that their preferences will shine through, but ultimately, here's the argument: inaccurate rosters that slap only a name on someone's back (regardless if that's the right person, and how do you know for sure btw?) or rosters that are named, adjusted, and carefully researched which these clearly are. Make the decision badgun, but don't warn us about the apocolypse of roster editing based on your one bad experience.
Old 03-05-2005, 02:31 PM   #130
Rookie

Omerta's Arena

OVR: 5

How do I get the file to my AR memory-card via AR?

Do I just drag the one file (MVPBasebal-LLC...) in the save, directly to my AR memory-card?

Please help ... !!

I know I am stupid ... never used WinRAR before. Just know WinZIP.

Thanks for the help in advance!!

PS4

XBox1

Madden 18, FIFA 18, NBA 2k19, SW Battlefront II, Forza 7
Old 03-05-2005, 02:36 PM   #131
Rookie

drustrk3's Arena

OVR: 4

Badgun,

You weren't some savior last year. Alot of us saw the flaws in Gomer's rosters after a few games. You didn't lead to the best rosters out there. Those of us who actually played with the different rosters learned that GeForces total minors, converted by Kraw I believe, were by far the best and accurate. I used those through a couple of seasons until last month when 2005 came out, and they were still great. I think most of us respect your opinion about edited and un-edited rosters, but you don't have to post about how the rosters will terrible. There are many resources out there that allow roster editors to complete close to accurate rosters. I think it's quite paranoid to think everyone will pull a Gomer. Bottom line is that you just don't have to use them or post on here if you're not. Make your own rosters the way you want and spend your time doing that if you believe in it so much.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2005, 02:38 PM   #132
MVP

koebner's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omerta
How do I get the file to my AR memory-card via AR?

Do I just drag the one file (MVPBasebal-LLC...) in the save, directly to my AR memory-card?

Please help ... !!

I know I am stupid ... never used WinRAR before. Just know WinZIP.

Thanks for the help in advance!!
IF you have WinRAR installed on your PC,select "open" and there will be several files.One is a "read me".It tells you which file to extract.Don't unzip that one and drag and drop it to the AR memory card.
Old 03-05-2005, 02:41 PM   #133
MVP

koebner's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by drustrk3
Badgun,

You weren't some savior last year. Alot of us saw the flaws in Gomer's rosters after a few games. You didn't lead to the best rosters out there. Those of us who actually played with the different rosters learned that GeForces total minors, converted by Kraw I believe, were by far the best and accurate. I used those through a couple of seasons until last month when 2005 came out, and they were still great. I think most of us respect your opinion about edited and un-edited rosters, but you don't have to post about how the rosters will terrible. There are many resources out there that allow roster editors to complete close to accurate rosters. I think it's quite paranoid to think everyone will pull a Gomer. Bottom line is that you just don't have to use them or post on here if you're not. Make your own rosters the way you want and spend your time doing that if you believe in it so much.
The GeForce stuff was cool...but it really throws the game out of whack when all 9 Yankee starters have contact ratings of 99,for example.In alot of ways those rosters were broken for Xbox.
Old 03-05-2005, 02:45 PM   #134
Rookie

drustrk3's Arena

OVR: 4

You're right, by no means were they perfect. We're all gonna have our preferences over ratings and things like that without a doubt. However, they were pretty close to the best and as for the minor leagues, they were extremely accurate. Far more from a default roster for those who were looking for accuracy.
Old 03-05-2005, 02:53 PM   #135
TNA & WWE thanks you

CWood2's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by drustrk3
You're right, by no means were they perfect. We're all gonna have our preferences over ratings and things like that without a doubt. However, they were pretty close to the best and as for the minor leagues, they were extremely accurate. Far more from a default roster for those who were looking for accuracy.
..and because they were first edited on the PC before being converted for us console users, the salaries were not altered unlike any rosters done on the PS2 or XBox. Try fixing Barry Bonds by yourself on your PS2 before bringing him into your dynasty. When you do, his salary will be 12M/year instead of 18M...and that's only by changing his name, stance, number...anything, not even his ratings. This happens with everyone btw, even the prospects you simply name.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2005, 03:11 PM   #136
Rookie

Omerta's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by koebner
IF you have WinRAR installed on your PC,select "open" and there will be several files.One is a "read me".It tells you which file to extract.Don't unzip that one and drag and drop it to the AR memory card.
Thanks a lot ...

PS4

XBox1

Madden 18, FIFA 18, NBA 2k19, SW Battlefront II, Forza 7

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »