Home

llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

This is a discussion on llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2 within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-08-2005, 04:19 PM   #233
MVP

PhantomPain's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston
I found a major glitch in these roster sets guys and hope you can fix it.Go into dynasty with the astros and pitch to a few guys then warm up franco then try bringing him in and you get that buzzing noise and it locks up....Okay no biggie right...well go into exhibition or quick game and o the same thing and it does the same and freezes...

I had the game freeze up on me for the first time last night in game 4 of my Reds Dynasty. I had previously loaded these rosters and started a Dynasty and in the 6th inning after a ball was hit deep to right center and Griffey made the catch, I threw the ball in to the cutoff man and the audio started skipping and the game froze. Sucks too because I had just hit my first homer of the year with Dunn and Griffey that game.

I was playing the Astros and really don't know any other specifics as it was really late and I wasn't paying attention. I have no idea if it was the rosters or just my disc/xbox. I do have a newer xbox though without the Thompson drive.

If it happens again I will post what the exact situation was in case there is something that is triggering it. Or does anyone think it is likely my xbox or disc?

John

P.S. Kraw, thanks a lot for converting these and please tell the authors thank you as well. They are so appreciated amongst the community. I don't post often but I am constantly reading these threads and trust me there are only a few ungratefuls out there. Keep up the good work.
Old 03-08-2005, 05:11 PM   #234
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

the conversions may be up later tonight but he didnt promise anything
Old 03-08-2005, 05:22 PM   #235
MVP

colkilla's Arena

OVR: 13

i guess i am an idiot, but i went to the site, registered but can't find the file? if i go to the downloads link, and select xbox downloads, there are three available files, which one is the one? thanks for any help!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2005, 05:42 PM   #236
MVP

PhantomPain's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by colkilla
i guess i am an idiot, but i went to the site, registered but can't find the file? if i go to the downloads link, and select xbox downloads, there are three available files, which one is the one? thanks for any help!!!
Once you go to xbox files (there are 4 files now) then click on the first one. It says llcmac ver 3.2 xbox AR save.

This is at mvplanet.com...is that where you are looking?

John
Old 03-08-2005, 05:58 PM   #237
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25

OK, I found the file on MVPlanet but when I download it and put in on the AR it says its not a valid save (or something to that extent). What in the world? Could someone please e-mail me the save to [email protected]

Last edited by Gagnon39; 03-08-2005 at 06:01 PM.
Old 03-08-2005, 06:01 PM   #238
All Star

BGarrett7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagnon39
OK, I found the file on MVPlanet but when I download it and put in on the AR it says its not a valid save (or something to that extent). What in the world? Could someone please e-mail me the save to [email protected] or someone please post this on the thread here?
Are you sure you're extracting the ZIP file from the RAR?
Old 03-08-2005, 06:03 PM   #239
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by RattDaddee
Are you sure you're extracting the ZIP file from the RAR?
I don't know what the RAR is. And as for the ZIP file, there isn't ever one that I can see. When I put a save on Action Replay I just drag the whole zip file onto the memory card section from the saved location (I'm guessing this is how everyone does it). However, when I go to save the file on my PC it does not show up as a ZIP file. By the way, I'm looking for the XBOX save, just to clarify.
Old 03-08-2005, 06:12 PM   #240
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

get winrar then extract the zip file from the rar file

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »