Home

Diamond Shoes List

This is a discussion on Diamond Shoes List within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-16-2017, 03:37 AM   #33
Pro

Bi00's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Diamond Shoes List

Still debating, on one hand PD west has a guaranteed spot in my lineup forever. He gets ~half the boost from the shoes but it would be in the very few stats he needs.

On the other hand, going to almost 99 speed/acc/spwball on King would be super glitchy. King could be my primary ball-handler in whatever lineup and I could surround him with shooters.

Last edited by Bi00; 01-16-2017 at 03:51 AM.
Old 01-16-2017, 04:27 AM   #34
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bi00
Still debating, on one hand PD west has a guaranteed spot in my lineup forever. He gets ~half the boost from the shoes but it would be in the very few stats he needs.
I've experimented a bit with Jerry but the Under Armor speed shoe had the least impact on him.
When I used him in blacktop I got the most out of him with a blue Air Jordan XI with +6 ball control, +9 acceleration and +6 contact dunk (a waste I know).
In MTO I'm running him @ SG besides diamond Magic as a spot-up shooter with a 3pt shoe
Old 01-16-2017, 05:39 AM   #35
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bi00

On the other hand, going to almost 99 speed/acc/spwball on King would be super glitchy. King could be my primary ball-handler in whatever lineup and I could surround him with shooters.
I get it. I feel like King needs more Ball Handling and better animations to do that. Like...Hill has crazy speed, but without better handles, that doesn't mean much in the halfcourt.

You should try a variety of temporary shoes and see what you think before committing.

I personally think there's only a few cards that are true endgame cards right now.

That shoe on a future Amethyst or Diamond Giannis could be very interesting.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2017, 08:17 AM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by schlumpfpimmel
I've experimented a bit with Jerry but the Under Armor speed shoe had the least impact on him.
When I used him in blacktop I got the most out of him with a blue Air Jordan XI with +6 ball control, +9 acceleration and +6 contact dunk (a waste I know).
In MTO I'm running him @ SG besides diamond Magic as a spot-up shooter with a 3pt shoe
Contact dunk for West is waste, yeah, but give him a driving dunk shoe, and he dunks it when having an open lane. Although his layups are really strong... Some times a dunk is even more safe

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk
Old 01-16-2017, 11:15 AM   #37
Pro

Bi00's Arena

I think I'll wait before applying the shoe, it's such a nice one but very limited as a Under Armor. I'm still anticipating a playoff Curry with less than top speed.
Old 01-16-2017, 11:26 AM   #38
Rookie

BrandH's Arena

OVR: 6

Excuse the noob question, but I don't play much MTO. How do you get Diamond Shoes?
Old 01-16-2017, 06:11 PM   #39
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandH
Excuse the noob question, but I don't play much MTO. How do you get Diamond Shoes?
If you go undefeated in My team online in I think each of the emerald sapphire and ruby tiers you get a diamond permanent shoe to add to a player. So you can get 3 diamond shoes. I haven't prestiged so I don't know if you can get more once you complete all the levels. I have been replaying all the levels until I go undefeated to get the top rewards.
Old 01-16-2017, 07:34 PM   #40
Pro

roboas's Arena

West is best served by the aforementioned blue ball control shoe. I have applied 2 shoes, one was a +9 3 / mid / def consistency to Sabonis, and the other was a +9 strength / contact dunk / stamina on Nique. Noticed a big difference with both.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »