Home

Diamond Shoes List

This is a discussion on Diamond Shoes List within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-16-2017, 07:55 PM   #41
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Diamond Shoes List

Quote:
Originally Posted by roboas
West is best served by the aforementioned blue ball control shoe. I have applied 2 shoes, one was a +9 3 / mid / def consistency to Sabonis....
Very nice. Sabonis with 89 Open 3 (and 95 Open Mid) has got to be pretty sweet.

Another route with Sabonis that has been nice is one that's, like...+9 Post Fade, +6 Post Hook, and +3 Post Control. Or something for Block and Shot Contest.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2017, 08:11 PM   #42
Rookie

it's funny actually, I remember lots of talk about shoes last year in various internet forums, but this year with a way bigger variety of shoes and countless attribute combinations, almost no one seems to care
Old 01-16-2017, 08:36 PM   #43
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by schlumpfpimmel
it's funny actually, I remember lots of talk about shoes last year in various internet forums, but this year with a way bigger variety of shoes and countless attribute combinations, almost no one seems to care

LOL I don't like the shoe idea so I just keep the ones for the collection count but quick sell most of the rest of the ones I get for the MT. I put the diamond ones on but can't stand the others. I play back to back games of MTO when I have time and hate the idea that one game I had the boost and next game I don't without going to lineup screen to check if I have games left.
Old 01-16-2017, 08:57 PM   #44
MVP

I also find it annoying to manage shoes. If they would just let us stack them like contracts, that would be nice.

But they're a big deal. Were last year and are a much bigger deal now that up to three ratings can be boosted. Some great combinations.

But shoes are cheap this year. There was a time on PC when I could buy tons at a time...golds for like 500 MT. Whereas shoes, last year went for thousands.

And shoes count to collecter rewards this year.

It's perplexing how cheap they commonly are still, even though they've gotten more expensive lately.
Old 01-17-2017, 03:43 PM   #45
Pro

Bi00's Arena

Can anyone check if their USA Magic can use all shoes, especially Under Armor? I've recently put Amy Magic back into the starting unit and I'm playing a lot better ball now.

I'm thinking of picking up the USA card if I can also stick this speed shoe on him. That way I won't have to worry about a PD version coming out later.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2017, 04:17 PM   #46
Pro

GrimaceZ7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bi00
Can anyone check if their USA Magic can use all shoes, especially Under Armor? I've recently put Amy Magic back into the starting unit and I'm playing a lot better ball now.

I'm thinking of picking up the USA card if I can also stick this speed shoe on him. That way I won't have to worry about a PD version coming out later.
It doesn't answer your specific question, but I saw an Amethyst Magic in the AH yesterday that had that Diamond Under Armour speed shoe. I would assume that you could use it with the Team USA one as well.
Old 01-17-2017, 04:20 PM   #47
Pro

Bi00's Arena

I thought the historic players can use all shoes until I found out DRob only gets on brand.

Edit: And I've seen those Amy Magic's with the speed shoe. And most of them are butchered with terrible cheap added badges. So sad.

Last edited by Bi00; 01-17-2017 at 04:24 PM.
Old 01-17-2017, 05:05 PM   #48
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bi00
I thought the historic players can use all shoes until I found out DRob only gets on brand.
Not all shoes, but most can take multiple brands. The brands that are commonly applicable to historics are: Nike, Jordan, Adidas, Under Armour, Reebok, and Anta.

Magic can take all the above, plus Converse.

Some of the more obscure brands are very limited. I currently don't have any players who can take And1. I only have 5 guys who can take Converse. For Li-Ning, it's essentially just D-Wade. Peak goes on D12, Louis Williams, and Current Tony Parker (but not Handles...dunno about the Rewards Diamond), and a few others.

Brandblack only goes on Jamal Crawford.

The best is K1X, which can only go on Adreian Payne.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »