Home

I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

This is a discussion on I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-01-2013, 11:09 PM   #857
Hall of Fame

Coach2K's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Throne2K11
How the hell did you only commit 6 team fouls to his 15, smh this game is seriously broken. Points in the paint are pretty even so I know Rob was attacking. 2K14 cant be like this.
I'm not saying arob does, but on my end, I rarely hit square or triangle if at all. If anything I hit triangle more.

I know there's a desire for the box score to look a certain way at the end of the game and I understand that.

To watch a fictional MyLeague expansion series with more than 90 episodes click here.

Subscribe to Coach2K's YouTube channel by clicking here.

Visit Coach2K.com for my latest articles.
Old 07-03-2013, 01:12 PM   #858
MVP

alabamarob's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by csofva
anyone looking for a sim game hit me up PSN:CSOFVA and i play with anyone but the heat
I recommend playing csofva. He is nice with the dribble moves and plays solid defense. Gg homie.

Youtube: 2k Hawks

Settings I play on.
Minutes: 12
Difficulty: HOF
Online or Offline player: Both
In a MLO: Yes
Old 07-03-2013, 08:11 PM   #859
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by alabamarob
You wouldn't believe the amount of contact shots we both made under the goal. We both played pretty good defense that game, and at least 20 PIP for each player should have resulted in blocked shots or free throws as opposed to paint points. It was one of those games in 2k13 when all contact layups dropped for both sides. Hibbert and Val should have had at least 5 blocks each.

The offensive rebound putbacks hurt the game greatly. I scored 21 second chance points (mostly on put backs). I stink with the dribble stick, and have zero isomotion skills so the only way I can get paint points is on the break and putbacks. The game shouldn't be like this.
I know it would be a bit of a bother, but you and Coach could set up an OA just for you two and adjust the sliders. Only problem is 2K are usually late with their OA roster updates.
Old 07-03-2013, 09:15 PM   #860
Just started!

OVR: 0

PS3 Name: Ev_507
Team(s): Mavs, Knicks

Have played: chris11sg, D-CUMZ-1st
Both great SIM ballers. Have had great games with these guys.
Old 07-03-2013, 09:17 PM   #861
Just started!

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2013, 09:22 PM   #862
Just started!

PS3: Ev_507
Team: Online Assoc

Played: Chrisbblln - non-dairy. Legit baller - he has won most games but I don't mind losing to a SIM baller...it's the Monterey jack gamers that I lose to that drive me insane.
Old 07-03-2013, 10:14 PM   #863
Rookie

OVR: 3

finishing up homework ill be on in about 45mins if anyone is trying to run 12min HOF game i run with anytime except the heat. hit me up psn: csofva

Boston Celtics
Georgetown Hoyas
Old 07-05-2013, 06:17 AM   #864
Knicks/Jets/Yankees

ThatKidNamedTae's Arena

OVR: 1

Gamertag:ThatKidNamedTae
Team: Knicks/Wizards

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
2/22/2015

Just wanted to mark this as the day the acquisition of Kendrick Perkins sparked a debate about stacking your team.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online »