Home

Armor & Swords Post Patch Pro 12Min Real FG/FT% Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Post Patch Pro 12Min Real FG/FT% Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-08-2011, 10:13 PM   #137
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: Armor & Swords Post Patch Pro 12Min Real FG/FT% Sliders

These are the most sim sliders on the board. Nice work!
Old 02-10-2011, 09:52 AM   #138
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic
These are the most sim sliders on the board. Nice work!

Much appreciated. And in my second season....the game still has wow moments. I am seeing new contact animations, and lay up animations still!!!

I can't believe how money VC and the 2K team did on this game. A true cornakopia for NBA sim fans. Seriously I don't see them doing much better this console generation. And if they do? I will buy it. But I can't see how much better they can get (of course nothing is perfect) in scope and depth of modes with 2K12. I seriously doubt I buy 2K12 as this title is good for another 12-18 months easy for me.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 02-10-2011, 05:09 PM   #139
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

I played a game using these sliders... Let me say this: AMAZING job on these!! I'm going to advise everyone to not use mine (LOL!!) and use yours. I played a game using my 1994-1995 rosters (almost complete) as the Charlotte Hornets (me) at Milwaukee Bucks.

I won 105-97, but it was an amazingly fun game (and a nail-biter). I trailed early by 12 but then came back. At one point in the 3rd I led by 14. But Milwaukee went on a run and took an 6 point lead, matched by an 8-0 run to put me up 2.

Larry Johnson was HUGE down the stretch for me scoring 31. Mourning had 20 pts. and 16 rebs.

I saw animations that I hadn't seen to date. Both teams shot 42% and I shot 7 more free throws. Rebounds were even.

I've only changed ONE thing: I put free throw difficulty at 100 - but that's only because I've played so many games that I've got the timing down (and I still can shoot in the 80%+ range).

GREAT JOB!!!
Old 02-10-2011, 09:06 PM   #140
Pro

mjbird123's Arena

OVR: 32
Icon10 Re: Armor & Swords Post Patch Pro 12Min Real FG/FT% Sliders

these sliders are great armor ive been using them for a while im 6-3 i9n my wizards franchise i traded Gilbert Arenas a pick and someone at the bottom of my roster(used him to evan cap) for Manu Ginobli and dejuan blair. so here my 5 and their overalls. soon i will start posting my stats.

John wall 85
Manu Ginobli 89
Josh Howard 71
Andrey Blatche 72
Dejuan Blair 71
Old 02-11-2011, 01:48 AM   #141
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

What's nice about these sliders is that just when you think they are too easy, the CPU will beat you several times in a row to bring you back to reality.

I have a feeling a losing strek is headed my way; I beat the Lakers by 19 with the Celtics in an NBA Today matchup. If you took away the 3rd quarter, the game was actually even but in the 3rd, I caught fire from 3-pt. land and LA couldn't buy a basket.

The day before I waxed the Clippers with the Magic by 30 points.

The CPU shot under 40% in both games and I was near 50%.

I'm bracing for the reversal of fortune because I know it's coming.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2011, 03:33 AM   #142
AMB
Banned

AMB's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
I played a game using these sliders... Let me say this: AMAZING job on these!! I'm going to advise everyone to not use mine (LOL!!) and use yours. I played a game using my 1994-1995 rosters (almost complete) as the Charlotte Hornets (me) at Milwaukee Bucks.

I won 105-97, but it was an amazingly fun game (and a nail-biter). I trailed early by 12 but then came back. At one point in the 3rd I led by 14. But Milwaukee went on a run and took an 6 point lead, matched by an 8-0 run to put me up 2.

Larry Johnson was HUGE down the stretch for me scoring 31. Mourning had 20 pts. and 16 rebs.

I saw animations that I hadn't seen to date. Both teams shot 42% and I shot 7 more free throws. Rebounds were even.

I've only changed ONE thing: I put free throw difficulty at 100 - but that's only because I've played so many games that I've got the timing down (and I still can shoot in the 80%+ range).

GREAT JOB!!!
Hey MK,
Wouldn't the timing of the free throw be irrelevant when Real% is not determined by shot stick?
Old 02-11-2011, 12:22 PM   #143
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMB
Hey MK,
Wouldn't the timing of the free throw be irrelevant when Real% is not determined by shot stick?
I'm not sure...it may be that I'm just getting my timing down and it's a "placebo" thing.
Old 02-11-2011, 03:00 PM   #144
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

I have been though almost all the slider sets and finally I have settled on these, nice job A&S

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »