Home

mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-19-2018, 09:24 AM   #921
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
I play a much faster pace and run a number of fast breaks. What I'm seeing is that I'm getting off around 20 more shots per game than you are. Which is why I no longer use 12 minute periods because I never scored less than 110 points in any game. I not get games where the scores are in the 90's (even 80's) and have put up over 120 a few times as well.

I might suggest for you that you raise yours to 12 minute periods and see if your scores are higher.

I use only historical rosters (found in other threads here) and use 11 minutes for all files previous to the 1994-95 seasons, and 10 minutes for all seasons from 1995-96 and after (you'll note this was a key change in NBA scoring).

Mainly, just enjoy the game. The idea here is a "fun, realistic challenge" - all 3 should happen. I want to lose. I want to win. I want nailbiters. I want blown out. I want to win some blowouts too. And I want teams to play to their strengths, where shot blockers, rebounders, scorers, penetrators, shooters - all do their thing!
Ok Ty bro yes gameplay very realistic but my opinion pass accuracy must + i test next match ! with albys rosterv7 final ! match i play user okc vs cpu por! 12 min!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (149.8 KB, 160 views)

Last edited by enes1616; 04-19-2018 at 03:38 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2018, 11:20 PM   #922
Rookie

Hey mk,

let me say first, I've followed a lot of your sliders for years.....I recall the mlb2k12 ones very well.....

I dusted off 2k11 two weeks ago..played a few quick games...and then tried to start an association with these. I'm losing by 30+ points a game lol

I guess I'm just not good enough for these.

btw...I do have to comment....it seems passing and ball handling could use some help....otherwise the game play is smooth....I do like the real player %

do you have any sliders that give a good game but perhaps aren't as difficult as these?
Old 04-24-2018, 01:19 AM   #923
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM1974
Hey mk,

let me say first, I've followed a lot of your sliders for years.....I recall the mlb2k12 ones very well.....

I dusted off 2k11 two weeks ago..played a few quick games...and then tried to start an association with these. I'm losing by 30+ points a game lol

I guess I'm just not good enough for these.

btw...I do have to comment....it seems passing and ball handling could use some help....otherwise the game play is smooth....I do like the real player %

do you have any sliders that give a good game but perhaps aren't as difficult as these?
raise up the user passing by a few notches (to up to 35 or 36). also, you can lower the CPU CONSISTENCY down a few notches (take it to 50) - and you can also raise the USER CONSISTENCY to 99 or 100. Those should help immediately.

Unfortunately 2K11 did a lousy job with UNforced turnovers, so we have to make do with the options we have to create them. But start with these 2 to 3 fixes and see what happens for you.
Old 01-20-2019, 12:34 AM   #924
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

I did some minor tweaks to my sliders (1-18-19). Yes, after ALL these years... I LOVE this game and play it to death. The more I play, the more I learn what the sliders do - and the animations I see. If you're still playing this game (and the tons of historical roster sets) - I'm totally dedicated to this game. I have no other NBA game as 2K11 gives me all I need. I have no desire to play with a current set of rosters as the James Harden / Houston Rockets impact on the game of basketball makes me about want to vomit. So anyone still using this set, just be sure to verify your numbers and double check them. If something doesn't play right for you, just tweak the shooting variables. Everything else should be pretty set. Enjoy!
Old 02-10-2019, 03:26 PM   #925
Just started!

Quote:
I did some minor tweaks to my sliders (1-18-19). Yes, after ALL these years... I LOVE this game and play it to death. The more I play, the more I learn what the sliders do - and the animations I see. If you're still playing this game (and the tons of historical roster sets) - I'm totally dedicated to this game. I have no other NBA game as 2K11 gives me all I need. I have no desire to play with a current set of rosters as the James Harden / Houston Rockets impact on the game of basketball makes me about want to vomit. So anyone still using this set, just be sure to verify your numbers and double check them. If something doesn't play right for you, just tweak the shooting variables. Everything else should be pretty set. Enjoy!
Love these sliders, been using them for years! Recently got a 360 + this game again and was wondering if you knew where I could find 2012-18 draft classes? If any even exist? If you could please provide any insight, that would be greatly appreciated!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2019, 12:29 AM   #926
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by J0pete06
Love these sliders, been using them for years! Recently got a 360 + this game again and was wondering if you knew where I could find 2012-18 draft classes? If any even exist? If you could please provide any insight, that would be greatly appreciated!
No, unfortunately I don't. I just pick random seasons and then just play an exhibition game for fun. I've never played season mode or anything. I want to, just haven't.

Currently I'm playing MLB The Show 18 - a 1995 season with the Cleveland Indians. It took me awhile to get my sliders right (hard to imagine, right?!). I'm 7 games in and have a record of 4-3. Having a blast. I recently bought a new 360 controller as I wore my other one out to the point it was going bonkers on me in the menus.

Also, I have some small / slight slider tweaks I've added. Again, they're about finding the right player collision / animations and then getting the stats to play out right. So I'll post those in the next few days. I'll note that here.

Hopefully someone can help you out with this!
Old 04-01-2019, 08:29 PM   #927
Hall Of Fame

aloncho11's Arena

OVR: 61

Quote:
No, unfortunately I don't. I just pick random seasons and then just play an exhibition game for fun. I've never played season mode or anything. I want to, just haven't.

Currently I'm playing MLB The Show 18 - a 1995 season with the Cleveland Indians. It took me awhile to get my sliders right (hard to imagine, right?!). I'm 7 games in and have a record of 4-3. Having a blast. I recently bought a new 360 controller as I wore my other one out to the point it was going bonkers on me in the menus.

Also, I have some small / slight slider tweaks I've added. Again, they're about finding the right player collision / animations and then getting the stats to play out right. So I'll post those in the next few days. I'll note that here.

Hopefully someone can help you out with this!

Any news on these?
Old 04-02-2019, 10:48 AM   #928
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloncho11
Any news on these?
Page 1 / Post 1 was updated a week or so ago. I've done more tweaking as I've found things regarding animations - so much of this game was driven off of the strength / bumping. I've tried to get so much of that out of the animations so the game really opens up. Give them a try. Thanks, and all these years later this game is still so much fun and all I need. Take care!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »