Home

mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2011, 05:15 PM   #337
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
yeah, gonna pass this year. portlandblazer appears to be moving to the PC version for 2k12, and i have no desire to play an nba game unless it's with classic/historical rosters. so, 2k11 meets my needs. i traded in college hoops 2k8, but if you're gonna do that project i might re-purchase it (for next to nothing). so you might want to run with the slider project this year,as you put a lot of time into them and always develop a great set!
ok

well i only got to play it a few hours after picking it up midnight release...

it's not a huge upgrade over 2K11 just from what i saw but it was only a few hours of gameplay. I'm just one of those guys who are sucker towards new sports games each year even if the upgrade is minimum at best LOL!

Got burnt by NCAA Football 12 because of that addiction to have the new sports game every year

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 10-04-2011, 05:18 PM   #338
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
ok

it's not a huge upgrade over 2K11 just from what i saw but it was only a few hours of gameplay. I'm just one of those guys who are sucker towards new sports games each year even if the upgrade is minimum at best LOL!

Got burnt by NCAA Football 12 because of that addiction to have the new sports game every year
I hear ya, Play. I had the same feeling about 2K12 after my limited time with the game. I have no doubts I'll enjoy it, but it's not a huge upgrade from 2K11, so those still playing that game (I will be playing both) won't be missing a lot, especially since MK and PB did all of those roster sets for the game.

I also was burned by NCAA 12, although I was able to get it adjusted to where I can enjoy it in very limited doses. I managed to stay away from Madden so far. I'd really like to get back to the every other year pattern for sports games purchases.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Old 10-04-2011, 07:02 PM   #339
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

I keep telling myself just to trade in NCAA 12, but I just can't. Your sliders, Dan, really helped save this game. Plus, the guys doing the FCS schools have captivated my attention and appreciation.

The edits I made today on the Super Star sliders are trying to get a "fair" game. I like this level more than All-Star, but it seems that the cpu gets that "cheat factor" that I don't like. But I feel these are getting really close.
Old 10-04-2011, 10:10 PM   #340
Pro

Mr_Riddick's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
I keep telling myself just to trade in NCAA 12, but I just can't. Your sliders, Dan, really helped save this game. Plus, the guys doing the FCS schools have captivated my attention and appreciation.

The edits I made today on the Super Star sliders are trying to get a "fair" game. I like this level more than All-Star, but it seems that the cpu gets that "cheat factor" that I don't like. But I feel these are getting really close.
So I guess it's safe to say you won't be doing 2k12 sliders anytime soon? I love your sliders mk.
Old 10-04-2011, 10:14 PM   #341
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Nah... not now. I'm holding out for the new Batman game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2011, 11:06 PM   #342
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:

Mike, I came close to trading in NCAA myself, but figured I'd need one football game and despite its faults, I find NCAA to be more enjoyable than Madden on this generation of consoles. I'm glad my sliders could help; you certainly extended the life of NBA 2K11 with your sliders, so I guess I am just returning the favor

I'm toying with the idea of doing sliders for NBA 2K12. They will be like my NCAA and NHL sliders. Once I get things nailed down I'll post them and probably won't make any changes. I like to provide users with a base set and then let them tweak it how they see fit. I have no interest in constantly changing things based on feedback from users. If I see something over the course of playing that needs fixing, I will update it.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Old 10-05-2011, 02:42 AM   #343
Legend

Tommyklaid's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
ok

... are we talking about the same game? Bite your tongue!!!

The upgrade from 2K11 to 2K12 is a much more needed upgrade than NCAA '11 to NCAA '12 or (of course) Madden '11 to Madden '12.

2K12 might be 'Game of the Year' ...

(on that note MKH, come back to the "light" and purchase 2K12...you won't be sorry)
  • MLB The Show 24 - PS5
  • The Elder Scrolls V: SKYRIM - XBOX SERIES X
Old 10-05-2011, 11:24 AM   #344
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Still tweaking Super Star level (bottom of page 1 - post 1). Really liking this level, just trying to tweak to get it to play fair for the user.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »