Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-17-2012, 01:21 PM   #1041
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Hey MK,

You did a great job with these sliders, but you honestly got me thinking about going back to 2k11 too. I think I'm just at the point where promises and sales pitches are made and at the end of the day you kind of feel screwed.

Nba 2k11 solid title; nba 2k12 promising, but rosters sucked, gameplay unrealistic, and updates ruined the game(no cpu double teams in the post, wtf); Nba 2k13 demo physics seem to be on track, then the game comes out it became AND1 basketball simulation. Rosters still suck and AI on offense and defense is WTF.

I have got to the point that I can't tell the difference between political campaigns and the gaming industry. Promises are made, but hardly fulfilled. It's just a game, but when you think of how much money they make it is an injustice. At the end of day it's all about money. "Buy the game, don't worry we'll make it playable before the new version comes out". Signing out- Retiring 2k crash test dummy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2012, 03:31 PM   #1042
Rookie

ukslamjam's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
I haven't played this game in 3 weeks, and I only test sliders in association mode - I don't play that mode. Sorry, not much help here. I basically wanted to create a slider set, but I haven't touched this game. I play 2K11 every night, and LOVE it - 2K13 is a nice game, but not my flavor... sorry. Maybe others can help you out...
I've had to uninstall 2K11 as I couldn't stop playing it! Damn you and the other guys for your historical rosters! LOL. I feel like I'm cheating on 2K13!
Old 12-17-2012, 08:32 PM   #1043
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukslamjam
I've had to uninstall 2K11 as I couldn't stop playing it! Damn you and the other guys for your historical rosters! LOL. I feel like I'm cheating on 2K13!
Why do u feel like u are cheating on 2k13 ??
Old 12-18-2012, 05:29 AM   #1044
MVP

OVR: 4
I picked up 2k11 after seeing it lauded here.... I couldn't get into it first time around and still can't now.... I just can't seem to sink a basket on it! I used mk's sliders and I'm just terrible at it... I get blown away by nearly 20 points a quarter! I get so frustrated that I stick 2k13 back in! I must have a different version to you guys lol

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2
Old 12-18-2012, 04:01 PM   #1045
Rookie

ukslamjam's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamackeris76
I picked up 2k11 after seeing it lauded here.... I couldn't get into it first time around and still can't now.... I just can't seem to sink a basket on it! I used mk's sliders and I'm just terrible at it... I get blown away by nearly 20 points a quarter! I get so frustrated that I stick 2k13 back in! I must have a different version to you guys lol

You know what they say, practice makes perfect!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2012, 04:14 PM   #1046
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamackeris76

You have to give another try BUT tweak your sliders in your favor just a bit as mk's sliders prove to be a challenge for newer players. I use his sliders and I don't change them because I'm used to 2K11. Use his sliders as a base and then tweak from there.
Old 12-18-2012, 06:26 PM   #1047
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

You might want to give the 2K11 sliders another look - I've made some slight changes to the page 1 - post 1 information there. I was finding them to be too hard - the cpu never shot below 50%. But this new set they should be much more fun!
Old 12-18-2012, 07:04 PM   #1048
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
You might want to give the 2K11 sliders another look - I've made some slight changes to the page 1 - post 1 information there. I was finding them to be too hard - the cpu never shot below 50%. But this new set they should be much more fun!
That, and I also re-posted the All-Star sliders a few days ago, so that would be another option.

Meanwhile, I'm getting good results out of this set. Played the Spurs-Thunder game yesterday and won 103-102 on an 18-foot buzzer-beater by Kevin Durant to unlock the achievement. Great back and forth game, with both teams hitting big shots in the final 2 minutes.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »