Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-02-2013, 09:22 AM   #1249
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Thanks, guys! I gave this game to my son, so I'm no longer playing it. But glad you guys are enjoying it. It will be NBA 2K11 for me - I don't enjoy any other basketball game... No more updates will be forthcoming here... Thanks to all you guys for your help and comments.
Old 02-02-2013, 05:16 PM   #1250
Most Valuable Pepe

baumy300's Arena

OVR: 40

I'm kind of hoping someone can help me out with this.

I have been using mk's sliders since I got the game, and I began my franchise with them.

I took the Cavaliers and played through 21 games with them, everything going pretty well with nice stats to boot.

Then, in my 22nd game, it all just went to hell.

Kyrie Irving, Dion Waiters, etc... all could not make a basket. I shot 8/30 for free throws and no matter who had the ball, the whole team was just ice cold.

I though this was a fluke so I checked the fatigue, morale, etc... and it was all good pretty decent.

The next two games went the exact same way. No one could hit any open shots, free throws, you name it.

I simmed to season 2 and started the first game. Same thing.

When I play exhibition games it's all normal. I have real player % on for shooting and for FT's in both exhibition and dynasty.

I am just curious as to why my game all of a sudden, in different seasons, decided I can no longer shoot.

Any help/feedback/tips is appreciated because I love this game and slider set.
It makes me sad
I post the frog

Last edited by baumy300; 02-02-2013 at 05:19 PM.
Old 02-02-2013, 05:33 PM   #1251
Banned

apollooff320's Arena

OVR: 9

Need to use shot stick. I sucked with Kyrie also when playing real FG% he was missing everything. Dion it doesn't matter if it's shot stick or Real FG% he misses a lot but he's like that in real life.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2013, 07:53 PM   #1252
Pro

rody2k6's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
Thanks, guys! I gave this game to my son, so I'm no longer playing it. But glad you guys are enjoying it. It will be NBA 2K11 for me - I don't enjoy any other basketball game... No more updates will be forthcoming here... Thanks to all you guys for your help and comments.
OH NO! This is sad news, I was looking forwards to your updated rosters :/

I've been using your rosters for years now.

Hopefully, we'll see in you in 2k14.

No Cheese Zone
Old 02-03-2013, 12:11 AM   #1253
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

I just can't get into the NBA like I used to. I've sunk my time into updating MLB 2K12 rosters - updated for the 2013 season. Myself and some guys there are doing a HUGE roster file that is playing incredible after a couple recent discoveries. Appreciate the kind words, but it's possible I'm done with any future NBA games - I play 2K11 to death, and that's all I need. I'm on the cusp of trading in a bunch of games that I just don't play. I think the "age factor" with regard to video games is starting to catch up with me...
Old 02-03-2013, 03:17 PM   #1254
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
I just can't get into the NBA like I used to. I've sunk my time into updating MLB 2K12 rosters - updated for the 2013 season. Myself and some guys there are doing a HUGE roster file that is playing incredible after a couple recent discoveries. Appreciate the kind words, but it's possible I'm done with any future NBA games - I play 2K11 to death, and that's all I need. I'm on the cusp of trading in a bunch of games that I just don't play. I think the "age factor" with regard to video games is starting to catch up with me...
Are you getting MLB 2K13 or sticking with 2K12? I hear you about pairing down on games; I don't have time to play games I don't have a real affinity for.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Old 02-04-2013, 10:01 AM   #1255
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Thanks, Dan! And my DEEPEST APOLOGIES for not writing you back... I've been crazy busy in life and haven't done so - my bad on that. As of right now, I don't know about MLB 2K13. With everything we've done to 12 - and with the new edits & discoveries that we've made - I just don't know. I'll wait until I read some impressions, but it's doubtful this is a day-one purchase for me. If I do get it, I'll probably trade in a few games...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2013, 03:12 PM   #1256
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Thanks, Dan! And my DEEPEST APOLOGIES for not writing you back... I've been crazy busy in life and haven't done so - my bad on that. As of right now, I don't know about MLB 2K13. With everything we've done to 12 - and with the new edits & discoveries that we've made - I just don't know. I'll wait until I read some impressions, but it's doubtful this is a day-one purchase for me. If I do get it, I'll probably trade in a few games...
Hey Mike, no worries. I know we've all got a lot going on. I'll have to grab a copy of 2K12 so I can check those rosters out ... sounds like a ton of work has gone into them. I don't see 2K13 being anything other than a roster update, honestly.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »