Home

JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders

This is a discussion on JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2013, 12:20 PM   #257
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders

One item that should be looked at for a new update for this set: passing / steals / dribbling sliders.

The turnovers just aren't coming out right. Now, here's the problem: in order to make this happen you may have to see some really dumb turnovers. BUT, that's also a part of the game. But what I'm seeing is a lack of NON-STEAL turnovers by the cpu. I feel that my user team numbers are decent (though not perfect) but the cpu hardly commits any turnovers at all. We don't want a steal-fest, but we should be seeing more non-steal turnovers. Lowering the cpu passing sliders and dribbling sliders should help this.

Just a thought to help out... Thanks.
Old 10-21-2013, 12:24 PM   #258
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
One item that should be looked at for a new update for this set: passing / steals / dribbling sliders.

The turnovers just aren't coming out right. Now, here's the problem: in order to make this happen you may have to see some really dumb turnovers. BUT, that's also a part of the game. But what I'm seeing is a lack of NON-STEAL turnovers by the cpu. I feel that my user team numbers are decent (though not perfect) but the cpu hardly commits any turnovers at all. We don't want a steal-fest, but we should be seeing more non-steal turnovers. Lowering the cpu passing sliders and dribbling sliders should help this.

Just a thought to help out... Thanks.
I've been doing lots of tests with tunovers and thus far haven't got acceptable numbers yet.

Ill keep working on it but that's the main concern next update.
Old 10-21-2013, 12:26 PM   #259
Rookie

This is how every of my games looks like. I'm Memphis and I usually get beaten by 20-30 points. My biggest issue is that my players can't keep the ball. They either throw it away, or get it stolen. And I don't even use flashy passes at all or try risky passes. If I want to pass the ball on the perimeter to the guy who's standing 5 feet next to me, 2 times out of 6, my player throws a bullet right into the stands. Look at the turnovers and the steals. That's so frustrating and I can do nothing about it. The AI is too aggressive.

Also the AI attempted 34 threes. They drive, I prevent it and they kick it out to a perimeter player which takes the 3. I have him on Deny Ball but my players just ignore it and leave him open.

Am I so bad at this game?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1285.jpg (61.3 KB, 189 views)
Old 10-21-2013, 06:39 PM   #260
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by petz_e
This is how every of my games looks like. I'm Memphis and I usually get beaten by 20-30 points. My biggest issue is that my players can't keep the ball. They either throw it away, or get it stolen. And I don't even use flashy passes at all or try risky passes. If I want to pass the ball on the perimeter to the guy who's standing 5 feet next to me, 2 times out of 6, my player throws a bullet right into the stands. Look at the turnovers and the steals. That's so frustrating and I can do nothing about it. The AI is too aggressive.

Also the AI attempted 34 threes. They drive, I prevent it and they kick it out to a perimeter player which takes the 3. I have him on Deny Ball but my players just ignore it and leave him open.

Am I so bad at this game?
I am seeing the same thing with the bad passes.
I literally cannot throw a pass longer than about 10 feet without throwing it away.
I have won games tho, I am 3-3 in my Bulls season.
Old 10-21-2013, 11:00 PM   #261
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3

My game as the Knicks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2013, 06:53 AM   #262
Rookie

RAPH's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JA Money14
For those wondering about defense, RAPH made a very helpful post on defense on page 15.

(Stupid app won't let me post here.)
As far as playing better Defense is concerned, everybody should check out this thread here too:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...se-thread.html

A lot of vital information in here!
Old 10-22-2013, 09:29 AM   #263
Rookie

Hi all!

I realize that nba 2k14 pc version is little bit different that consol version(i have pc version). So i little bit modifcate the slider and if its not problem i write here:

Free throw difficulty 60

3pt succes both 46

mid range for user 46

Ball handling user 45 CPU 42

Hands Both 50

Blocking user 40 CPU 60

Thats all other same as in the first page, and the result is awesome, i was with the Pelicans:

http://www.kepfeltoltes.hu/view/1310...toltes.hu_.jpg
Old 10-22-2013, 10:25 AM   #264
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3

Another game with as the thunder. We pretty much dominated this game. One thing is I don't see plays being ran as much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »