Home

The Official Rate My Trade Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Rate My Trade Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-24-2010, 11:44 PM   #809
Rookie

THE POLISH HAMMER's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The Official Rate My Trade Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambo_maggot
Hey guys ths is my first post so anyway tomorrows christmas and im getting 2k and im gonna be playing wit the thunder in association is there anyway to get john wall without giving up kd or westbrook dont really care about jeff green or draft picks
That seems pretty pointless. Wall and Westbrook are the same style player, both attackers who dish the ball to teammates. Neither have great outside shots. If you really want Wall that much, you might as well give up Westbrook and get Wall & McGee or something. If one of 'em was a good shooter, I'd say try to get both and play one a little at SG (Orlando w/ Jameer/Arenas, for instance), but that's not really an option.

Yeah, I get it tomorrow, too. Gonna play w/ Orlando and just try to get a backup C (thinking about delving into the D-League or trying to package Duhon & Q for a decent big).
Old 12-25-2010, 12:12 AM   #810
Rookie

mjh91's Arena

OVR: 7

I'm the Bucks and traded Michael Redd to the Hornets for Peja Stojakovic. Both have one year left on contracts, with Redd making $3M more than Peja - basically a change of scenery type of deal. I've had Redd un-active all season because my team plays well without him. He was clearly showing frustration with no playing time, so I found a team that needed a SG. Hornets have a solid starting five now. Probably won't give Peja critical minutes, but his outside shot will be nice to have come playoff time.
Old 12-25-2010, 06:10 AM   #811
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjh91
I'm the Bucks and traded Michael Redd to the Hornets for Peja Stojakovic. Both have one year left on contracts, with Redd making $3M more than Peja - basically a change of scenery type of deal. I've had Redd un-active all season because my team plays well without him. He was clearly showing frustration with no playing time, so I found a team that needed a SG. Hornets have a solid starting five now. Probably won't give Peja critical minutes, but his outside shot will be nice to have come playoff time.
man redd is just one player. he wouldnt destroy your system .you should give him a chance. i think that this is not a good trade for the bucks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2010, 07:34 AM   #812
Rookie

dazpoo23's Arena

Its a good trade, seems more of an issue of morale. Redd is obviously just sitting on the bench or ir list for him, peja wont demand very minutes, and on top of that hes saving about 2mil in cap space. Its not blockbuster, but in certainly makes sense.

dazpoo23, CultGame.
Old 12-25-2010, 02:18 PM   #813
Rookie

dazpoo23's Arena

In my bucks association (2nd year) I'm contemplating trading;

Maggette & Gooden
for
Brandon Roy

I've altered Roys ratings but hes still listed in the 80's, Gooden has 4 years lef ton contract, Maggette has 2, but they can both contribute straight away to Portland. & I would be taking a big risk on Roy as his durability in extremely low.

is this a fair trade???

dazpoo23, CultGame.
Old 12-25-2010, 02:37 PM   #814
MVP

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazpoo23

In my bucks association (2nd year) I'm contemplating trading;

Maggette & Gooden
for
Brandon Roy

I've altered Roys ratings but hes still listed in the 80's, Gooden has 4 years lef ton contract, Maggette has 2, but they can both contribute straight away to Portland. & I would be taking a big risk on Roy as his durability in extremely low.

is this a fair trade???

yes is fair, giving that you downed Roy ratings ... then again, since you are trying to make it realistic, I have to say that Roy wouldnt be to confort having Jennings as a backcourt partner ... both require the ball too much, to be effective ... thus Brandon can hit the long shot way better than Miller and ultimatelly, Roy doesnt have a said where he wants to go ... go ahead and let us know h ow it results.
Old 12-25-2010, 03:06 PM   #815
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffaacc03
yes is fair, giving that you downed Roy ratings ... then again, since you are trying to make it realistic, I have to say that Roy wouldnt be to confort having Jennings as a backcourt partner ... both require the ball too much, to be effective ... thus Brandon can hit the long shot way better than Miller and ultimatelly, Roy doesnt have a said where he wants to go ... go ahead and let us know h ow it results.
Jennings is great off the ball in this game he has a great 3 point shot and decent mid range shot.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2010, 05:38 PM   #816
Rookie

THE POLISH HAMMER's Arena

OVR: 0

I Traded Duhon & Earl Clark for Turiaf & New York's 2nd round pick.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »