Home

Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul*

This is a discussion on Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul* within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-17-2012, 12:55 PM   #497
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul*

There is something wrong with Orlando Magic.I palyed agaisnt them with Knicks.After first half Howard had 1 point from free throw line, 1 shot overall and he barely touches the ball or makes any picks :S.When he is is posting up, he almsot never gets the ball and when he does, he doesn´t do any smart moves with it lol:S.Main problem still is that he doesn´t get the ball as much as he should.He is Oralndos main offensive power.
Old 02-17-2012, 05:48 PM   #498
MVP

OVR: 19

How many shots did he take by the end of the game? Howard leads the magic with 13 zshots per game, but Ryan Anderson takes 12 a game and 2 others take ten. I can post more stats later, but he actually doesn't score as often as you'd think as the roll man.
Old 02-18-2012, 01:41 AM   #499
MVP

pokerplaya's Arena

OVR: 14

Just wanted to chime in and say with the crazy amount I've been working, not too much has gotten done towards the draft class... I do want to help, so badly, but I'm thinking if there is anyone who isn't getting worked like a slave, they might want to take over the draft class project so people can get them sooner... I know it hasn't been very long since I came on board, but I don't want to let everyone down and I feel like with my schedule right now that I am...

10 classes seems like a dream right now, to be real honest... so if anyone else is interested in helping out - please let me know. Slimm has put together an amazing amount of research and I put a good bit in myself, so if anyone can even HELP, we might get these done sooner and better.

I literally just walked in from work and it's gonna be the same all weekend. If not, they will eventually get done, but I just haven't had the time or energy to really get into it yet. If nothing else, maybe this will let everyone know that it at least won't be coming quickly.
Old 02-18-2012, 08:24 AM   #500
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimm44
How many shots did he take by the end of the game? Howard leads the magic with 13 zshots per game, but Ryan Anderson takes 12 a game and 2 others take ten. I can post more stats later, but he actually doesn't score as often as you'd think as the roll man.
Yeah cause he is doubled alot and also he averages about 10,5 free trows per game!That shows how much he actually is part of their offense.
Old 02-18-2012, 08:25 AM   #501
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerplaya
Just wanted to chime in and say with the crazy amount I've been working, not too much has gotten done towards the draft class... I do want to help, so badly, but I'm thinking if there is anyone who isn't getting worked like a slave, they might want to take over the draft class project so people can get them sooner... I know it hasn't been very long since I came on board, but I don't want to let everyone down and I feel like with my schedule right now that I am...

10 classes seems like a dream right now, to be real honest... so if anyone else is interested in helping out - please let me know. Slimm has put together an amazing amount of research and I put a good bit in myself, so if anyone can even HELP, we might get these done sooner and better.

I literally just walked in from work and it's gonna be the same all weekend. If not, they will eventually get done, but I just haven't had the time or energy to really get into it yet. If nothing else, maybe this will let everyone know that it at least won't be coming quickly.
Could you atleast release the 2012 draft class?then i can start my association and the season takes long enought to wait those other draft classes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2012, 09:14 AM   #502
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohvitser12
Yeah cause he is doubled alot and also he averages about 10,5 free trows per game!That shows how much he actually is part of their offense.
Man, I was going to post some stats to help you see his game from different angles, but I'm not going to engage with you. This is where I'm at.

You have complained about and criticized this project, almost consistently, since you started posting in this thread. I am not going to change something you don't like just because you don't like it. If you don't like the rosters, either edit them to your liking or don't use them. This is not your personal wish-list roster set. I have my methods and scales, and they are what they are whether you like them or not. There are always the default 2k rosters and updates as well as lots of other very fine roster sets on this site and others. Feel free to check them out.

We are not going to to stop the Draft Classes that we have planned just to start one that we already said we wouldn't because you want us to. We have asked for help in this part of the project. If you want to make the 2012 draft class, feel free. That's not a part of our project.
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.
Old 02-18-2012, 09:51 AM   #503
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimm44
Man, I was going to post some stats to help you see his game from different angles, but I'm not going to engage with you. This is where I'm at.

You have complained about and criticized this project, almost consistently, since you started posting in this thread. I am not going to change something you don't like just because you don't like it. If you don't like the rosters, either edit them to your liking or don't use them. This is not your personal wish-list roster set. I have my methods and scales, and they are what they are whether you like them or not. There are always the default 2k rosters and updates as well as lots of other very fine roster sets on this site and others. Feel free to check them out.

We are not going to to stop the Draft Classes that we have planned just to start one that we already said we wouldn't because you want us to. We have asked for help in this part of the project. If you want to make the 2012 draft class, feel free. That's not a part of our project.
Im not critizising,i have sai lots of times ,tha this work is awesom what you do ,but you want that roster to feel like real nba, then something is clearly wrong,when oralndo isnt playing like that?Maby you can help me or something.What i must try to change that could make them use more Howard or something like this.I have tried other rosters and i liek yours,they are really good, but have you tried playng against Orlando or something?Maby it is different,when you play and i am doing something wrong.I really appreciate the work you do man.Itś really great.
Old 02-18-2012, 11:13 AM   #504
MVP

Try these. They're not completely done yet, but they are close and have potential to be better than the PRO sliders.

All-Star difficulty
Game speed 53
Other settings the same as before

If a rating or tendency isn't listed, it's at 50

Inside Shot 30
Close Shot 46
Mid Range 48
3PT 47
Layup 37
Contact Shot Success 10

Driving Contact 0
Inside Shot Contact 100
Help Defense Strength 100

Quickness 40
Vertical 25
Strength 0
Hustle 0
Hands 60
Offensive Awareness 70
Defensive Awareness 70
Offensive Rebounding 50
Defensive Rebounding 15
Clutch 0
Consistency 0
Fatigue Rate 60

Inside Shots 25
Close Shots 60
Mid Range 75
3PT 40
Attack 0
Alley Oops 75
Passing Lanes 0
On Ball Steals 35
Contest Shots 0
Backdoor Cuts 100

Over the Back Foul 75
Charging Foul 100
Blocking Foul 75
Reaching Foul 75
Shooting Foul 75
Loose Ball Foul 75

Make sure teams have 0 in all shooting tendencies in the coaching profiles.
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »