Home

Penn State Transfer Tracker

This is a discussion on Penn State Transfer Tracker within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2012, 12:31 PM   #33
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Penn State Transfer Tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGDAWG28
I'm pretty sure Lane Kiffin and Pat Haden know what their doing. Sorry Penn State, you can keep 90% of your players, your records the last few years have shown how "loaded" you are. USC has no interest in anyone else from Penn State. Redd not starting over true freshman prospects at Georgia, your out of your mind. Redd will not start at SC, but you don't have to at USC, the NFL still welcomes you with open arms.

I find it pretty insane that people are trying to bang on Kiffin for doing what every other program tried to due to SC, and they only got scrubs that hadn't played and never would.

Penn State was middle of the pack before the sanctions, they are not gonna be magically better. As much as you don't want to admit it Penn State is not viewed upon like USC, Bama etc. players aren't going to come from CA,TX,FL etc. To deal with sanctions on a middle of the road team. The upperclassmen will stay, only a few are good players any ways. So let's dial back the boasting. Take your spring roster, mark off the seniors and walk-ons and wait at least a month. Because the ramifications of what is really gonna take place have not even begun.
You do realize the people talking **** on USC aren't even Penn State fans, right? It's the SEC and Pac 12 fans.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 07-27-2012, 12:35 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 17

Jamil Pollard may be transferring to Rutgers according to Penn State Rivals writer Ryan Snyder, per his twitter
Old 07-27-2012, 03:18 PM   #35
Rookie

nttnybuc's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDAWG89
Jamil Pollard may be transferring to Rutgers according to Penn State Rivals writer Ryan Snyder, per his twitter
Pollard, Fera, Redd, and Fortt are the main guys tied to transfer rumors.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2012, 11:15 PM   #36
Rookie

nttnybuc's Arena

Word now is that Redd is staying. TIFWIW.
Old 07-29-2012, 03:45 AM   #37
MVP

bigbob's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nttnybuc
Word now is that Redd is staying. TIFWIW.
I wouldn't say it's a rumor he's staying. A player just said that everyone saying Redd is transferring to USC is just premature because he hasn't decided yet.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 07-29-2012, 01:29 PM   #38
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

When this is all said and done, there will be crow sandwiches eaten somewhere here.
Old 07-29-2012, 01:43 PM   #39
Rookie

nttnybuc's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob
I wouldn't say it's a rumor he's staying. A player just said that everyone saying Redd is transferring to USC is just premature because he hasn't decided yet.
Yeah it came out late last night. On top of that, nothing else has been said. Highly doubt it's true.
Old 07-29-2012, 11:24 PM   #40
MVP

bigbob's Arena

Rob Bolden is visiting LSU and all I can say is..

Please leave, get out of State College. He's been nothing but trouble since the day he set foot here.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »