Home

50(ish) Threshold-based Slider Set for NCAA 14

This is a discussion on 50(ish) Threshold-based Slider Set for NCAA 14 within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-30-2017, 04:58 PM   #1225
MVP

Chedapalooza's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: 50(ish) Threshold-based Slider Set for NCAA 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokie525
Does the defense run/pass ratio need to be exactly 50 because when I go to set it, it will only change to 49 or 51.

Same, and i don’t know the answer, but i believe you need a mass editor to get it set to 50 exactly. That being said, i believe 51 would be where you want to set it for the desired results
WCSU Football '10-'11 WR#87
UCONN HUSKIES Football
D2 Football Coach (receivers) in the PSAC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2018, 08:36 PM   #1226
Pro

OVR: 0

The only big problem I'm seeing with these sliders is the CPU rushing. I played against Stanford and Bryce Love had some good runs here and there, but would constantly run diagonally instead of running through the holes straight on. I feel like the only way to counteract this is to raise the CPU RB ability but I don't think its very realistic because every CPU RB would seem to be highly skilled.
Old 01-03-2018, 09:46 PM   #1227
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokie525
The only big problem I'm seeing with these sliders is the CPU rushing. I played against Stanford and Bryce Love had some good runs here and there, but would constantly run diagonally instead of running through the holes straight on. I feel like the only way to counteract this is to raise the CPU RB ability but I don't think its very realistic because every CPU RB would seem to be highly skilled.
I was having a similar problem until I started only usering the D end and never switching. Last game I played the CPU ended with 23 carries for 90 yards. Their #1 RB had something like 10 carries for 40 yards and he wasn't anything special ( Florida International RB). You also have to remember the end of game stats put sacks in as rushing attempts which is crazy. So at the end of the game it said they had 28 carries for 60 yards. But I got 5 sacks for about -30 yards. So that ends up being 23 for 90 really.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Old 01-04-2018, 05:27 AM   #1228
MVP

Chedapalooza's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc020791
I was having a similar problem until I started only usering the D end and never switching. Last game I played the CPU ended with 23 carries for 90 yards. Their #1 RB had something like 10 carries for 40 yards and he wasn't anything special ( Florida International RB). You also have to remember the end of game stats put sacks in as rushing attempts which is crazy. So at the end of the game it said they had 28 carries for 60 yards. But I got 5 sacks for about -30 yards. So that ends up being 23 for 90 really.

College has always subtracted sack yardage from total rushing, that is how they track stats

I’ve been working hard on a coach mode set based off of josh’s auto subs and coaching sliders and some other features of his set as I did about a year ago. Sometimes he lets me post here but I’ll also maybe start a new thread for those interested. My last game had completion % at 64 and 61 and 7 total deflections, and two (legit non qb) fumbles; it was a thing of beauty
WCSU Football '10-'11 WR#87
UCONN HUSKIES Football
D2 Football Coach (receivers) in the PSAC
Old 01-04-2018, 02:50 PM   #1229
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc020791

Yeah I'm not worried about the rushing stats, it's more about how the CPU is actually running the ball. I also noticed that they run with their head down a lot or stiff arm the air which I think slows them down some
Old 01-04-2018, 11:23 PM   #1230
MVP

OVR: 10

Has anyone had an issue where the RB on a toss play stops running or has a serious hesitation resulting in a tackle losing yards? Any sliders to address that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-05-2018, 09:35 PM   #1231
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdevin
Has anyone had an issue where the RB on a toss play stops running or has a serious hesitation resulting in a tackle losing yards? Any sliders to address that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You have to have the dynasty speed set to Normal...any other speed setting will cause that glitch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2018, 04:52 PM   #1232
Rookie

any reason why i cant see the links to the actual sliders on the original post?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »