Home

50(ish) Threshold-based Slider Set for NCAA 14

This is a discussion on 50(ish) Threshold-based Slider Set for NCAA 14 within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-06-2018, 04:55 PM   #1233
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 50(ish) Threshold-based Slider Set for NCAA 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by walls17
any reason why i cant see the links to the actual sliders on the original post?

Sometimes it can be the app you’re viewing it on or your phone. I can view it fine on Operation Sports mobile app just fine and if I can’t because sometimes it doesn’t work, I try a browser like Google and so forth. Also depending on your phone, if you have an iPhone you can clear you cache on your IPhone and that helps sometimes to I found. If that doesn’t work, can try using a computer.
Old 01-06-2018, 05:03 PM   #1234
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Sometimes it can be the app you’re viewing it on or your phone. I can view it fine on Operation Sports mobile app just fine and if I can’t because sometimes it doesn’t work, I try a browser like Google and so forth. Also depending on your phone, if you have an iPhone you can clear you cache on your IPhone and that helps sometimes to I found. If that doesn’t work, can try using a computer.
thanks for the quick reply, i am on google chrome right now on my laptop and cant see it though, i'll try the OS app on my phone
Old 01-09-2018, 09:17 PM   #1235
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1

This game is so bad. The CPU just went 22/23 on me on VARSITY!!! Just slinging bullets all across the field. Complete garbage.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2018, 09:31 PM   #1236
Pro

I NEED HELP ASAP...I just started a dynasty with these sliders and my 95 overall rated defense is dead last in pass defense. I know the passing defense has always been difficult in this game but this is terrible as I've given up over 1000 yards in 3 games. I wouldnt be too upset if they were just beating me but the CPU throws out routes to the sidelines almost EVERY PLAY . IF ANYONE HAS ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE HELP!!!!

Last edited by VTHokie525; 01-09-2018 at 09:33 PM.
Old 01-26-2018, 06:24 PM   #1237
Rookie

im coming to end of my 3rd season using these sliders. i have dericksun rosters for xbox 360. im using the Canes. the first season was very similar to the Canes season this year with the close games. i did pull Rosier in favor of Perry though. 2nd season games were mainly blowouts. the defense was #1 giving up under 200yds passing and under 100yds rushing per game. this season, i'm giving up less than 2 yards per game rushing. i have at least 40 sacks with my starting dline. what can i adjust for more competition?
Old 01-28-2018, 08:45 PM   #1238
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtm80
im coming to end of my 3rd season using these sliders. i have dericksun rosters for xbox 360. im using the Canes. the first season was very similar to the Canes season this year with the close games. i did pull Rosier in favor of Perry though. 2nd season games were mainly blowouts. the defense was #1 giving up under 200yds passing and under 100yds rushing per game. this season, i'm giving up less than 2 yards per game rushing. i have at least 40 sacks with my starting dline. what can i adjust for more competition?
Idk if you've tried these yet or not but Josh posted them a while back ago to help with difficulty. They have helped some but have seemed to only make the running a tad harder, so I had no choice but to lower my run blocking. The only other concern I had was the CPU pass defense. It seems like they are always running a zone defense for most of the game and it is easy to pick them apart. I also agree that it can be too easy to sack the QB's, so I chose to start controlling the DT or LB. I still enjoy using these sliders though because I feel like I can actually break away for big plays. I liked Matts sliders as well, but I felt like it was too hard to break away on big runs unless you manage to pull off a combination of jukes and spins to get past the defenders, as I think they shed their blocks way too easily.

our coaches (all three of them):
Off Run/Pass: 50
Off Aggression: 50
Off Sub Freq: 50
Def Run/Pass: 50
Def Aggression: 30
Def Sub Freq: 50

For CPU coaches (all of them)
Off Run/Pass: Team-specific
Off Aggression: 65
Old 01-29-2018, 05:57 PM   #1239
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokie525
Idk if you've tried these yet or not but Josh posted them a while back ago to help with difficulty. They have helped some but have seemed to only make the running a tad harder, so I had no choice but to lower my run blocking. The only other concern I had was the CPU pass defense. It seems like they are always running a zone defense for most of the game and it is easy to pick them apart. I also agree that it can be too easy to sack the QB's, so I chose to start controlling the DT or LB. I still enjoy using these sliders though because I feel like I can actually break away for big plays. I liked Matts sliders as well, but I felt like it was too hard to break away on big runs unless you manage to pull off a combination of jukes and spins to get past the defenders, as I think they shed their blocks way too easily.

our coaches (all three of them):
Off Run/Pass: 50
Off Aggression: 50

For CPU coaches (all of them)
Off Run/Pass: Team-specific
Off Aggression: 65
I'll give this a try. thanks
Old 02-03-2018, 12:43 PM   #1240
Pro

Auto Subs at 49/50?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »