Home

Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

This is a discussion on Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2010, 05:40 PM   #689
Banned
 
OVR: 20
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ann Arbor
Posts: 2,797
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTX3
Oh yeah, I'm definitely getting this first day. MAG is just something to hold me over until then.
After playing the demo, I feel just the opposite. This game just feels like "MAG lite" to me now.

This game will still likely end up being the better game because it's got considerably more depth, but, for me, MAG just has that "something" quality that I'm not feeling from this game like I was in the beta (i.e. before I played MAG).
NEOPARADIGM is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 06:09 PM   #690
Hall Of Fame
 
LingeringRegime's Arena
 
OVR: 47
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 17,153
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTX3
Oh yeah, I'm definitely getting this first day. MAG is just something to hold me over until then. I really enjoyed the beta, is it easy to navigate through the European demo? Might have to download it tonight.
It will be available in the US Store this evening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILZPWN
After playing the demo, I feel just the opposite. This game just feels like "MAG lite" to me now.

This game will still likely end up being the better game because it's got considerably more depth, but, for me, MAG just has that "something" quality that I'm not feeling from this game like I was in the beta (i.e. before I played MAG).
I understand what you mean. BC2 definitely has more polish, but MAG is just insanely chaotic. BC2 feels mellow now, lol. Good thing about BC2 is there are less people on the mic.

Both of these will be in the rotation for a long time to come.

Last edited by LingeringRegime; 02-04-2010 at 06:16 PM.
LingeringRegime is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 06:16 PM   #691
Hall Of Fame
 
DTX3's Arena
 
OVR: 56
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Coachella Valley, California
Posts: 13,028
Blog Entries: 21
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFTFUNDAMENTALZ
It will be available in the US Store this evening.
Oh nice, I thought it was coming out on the 11th?
DTX3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2010, 06:18 PM   #692
Hall Of Fame
 
LingeringRegime's Arena
 
OVR: 47
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 17,153
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTX3
Oh nice, I thought it was coming out on the 11th?
Oh, maybe you're right. If so, the Euro store is easy to navigate.

EDIT: According to the website it is coming to NA PSN Store today.

Last edited by LingeringRegime; 02-04-2010 at 06:35 PM.
LingeringRegime is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 06:23 PM   #693
Pro
 
OVR: 11
Join Date: Feb 2009
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

I think I might play this on the PS3 when it comes out...on the 360 half the people don't go for the objective..and of course all of them are on my teams...but now I just left, hopefully I get into a good game ...I wish there were more unlocks in the demo. I really want the F2000.
AnArtofWar is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 06:30 PM   #694
Hall Of Fame
 
Phobia's Arena
 
OVR: 63
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Louisiana, Lafayette
Posts: 11,633
Blog Entries: 11
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnArtofWar
I think I might play this on the PS3 when it comes out...on the 360 half the people don't go for the objective..and of course all of them are on my teams...but now I just left, hopefully I get into a good game ...I wish there were more unlocks in the demo. I really want the F2000.
I got the FN2000 last night on the PC version.

Insane rate of fire, weak damage, medium range weapon with it excelling in close combat.
Phobia is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 06:36 PM   #695
Hall Of Fame
 
DTX3's Arena
 
OVR: 56
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Coachella Valley, California
Posts: 13,028
Blog Entries: 21
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Nvm. BC2 demo is up on the U.S. network now.
DTX3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2010, 06:38 PM   #696
MVP
 
TheDutchDad's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Erie, Colorado
Posts: 2,814
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Is the ps3 demo the exact same as the 360?
__________________
TheDutchDad is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:25 PM.

Top -