Home

Reed's WWE 2k19 Universe Mode: The Re-Write Continued

This is a discussion on Reed's WWE 2k19 Universe Mode: The Re-Write Continued within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-06-2019, 09:02 PM   #105
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Reed's WWE 2k19 Universe Mode: The Re-Write Continued

Nice set of shows.

Women’s show is getting interesting.

Love the originals on it.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2019, 10:45 PM   #106
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Nice set of shows.

Women’s show is getting interesting.

Love the originals on it.
The Women's show by far is my personal favorite honestly just because it has a great blend of real wrestlers and fictional ones that I can create my own canon for. As long as people continue to upload them, I think I'm going to try and keep this current Universe I have going for awhile even if it means moving it from game to game every year.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 03-07-2019, 11:49 PM   #107
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

Said it before, but man I am loving the Women's show! Plus I am excited for the preview for The Bash!
Old 03-08-2019, 12:13 AM   #108
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard
Said it before, but man I am loving the Women's show! Plus I am excited for the preview for The Bash!
I'll be sure to get the preview up tomorrow before work so we got plenty of time for predictions!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Old 03-08-2019, 01:04 PM   #109
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Great American Bash Preview

SmackDown's Pay Per View this month is Great American Bash and it's coming to you live this Sunday from Philadelphia,PA! It's shaping up to be a huge night with a lot of fireworks inside the ring. We're going to give you all a preview of the matches, break down the feuds and give our predictions as well. We would love to hear from you all as well so be sure to leave your feedback on who you got!

Sami Zayn vs. Kalisto
Sami Zayn made his return to wrestling during the first week of this month to the SmackDown roster with a bunch of support behind him. That support quickly turned when he hit a low blow on the General Manager Daniel Bryan when he was introduced to the crowd. In his first match against Sin Cara he got his first win on the roster. He then went on to attack Sin Cara after the match to which Kalisto responded coming out to make the save. Kalisto wants to show Sami that he can't just come to SmackDown and do as he pleases. Sami meanwhile wants to show that he's not the same guy he was on Raw.
Prediction: Sami Zayn

Last Man Standing: Kurt Angle vs. Dolph Ziggler
Kurt Angle made his return to the ring a few months ago and Dolph Ziggler took notice, not in a good way of course. Ziggler feels like he's been overlooked for the returning Angle and he feels like the fans have turned their backs on him in the process. This one has been brewing for a long time and finally these two will come to blows.
Prediction: Dolph Ziggler

No Holds Barred Intercontinental Championship: Baron Corbin vs. TJP ©
This one has seen some twists and turns for sure and is one of the fans favorite rivalries. TJP did the unthinkable last month and pulled off the upset on Baron taking the Intercontinental Championship from him. Corbin lost the title to Apollo Crews back in April but regained it the next month. TJP had to overcome Neville to have a shot at Corbin and he did just that. The fans are behind Perkins now and they want to see him defend the title and put Baron away from the title picture. Perkins is coming off a big win this past Tuesday on the go home show against Baron. The question is what lengths are each man willing to go to get the Intercontinental Championship?
Prediction: TJP

SmackDown Tag Team Championship: Heath Slater & Rhyno vs. The Shield ©
This one has been pretty respectful for the most part so far. After Slater an Rhyno's win in a tag match the first week this month The Shield appeared on the stage and clapped it up for their opponents. In the second week however things got a little heated between the two teams when Dean Ambrose beat Rhyno pretty handily on a match on SmackDown. Rhyno was not pleased with the handshake offered by Ambrose as he knocked the hand away. The Shield just ended a long heated rivalry with The Usos capping it by winning back the SmackDown Tag Team Titles in a Hell in a Cell match last month. Heath and Rhyno have been waiting a long time for this opportunity. We'll see if they can make the most of it or if The Shield will continue to roll.
Prediction: The Shield

Extreme Rules: Chris Jericho vs. Rusev
Rusev has been looking to make his name mean something again. He has enlisted the help of Aiden English and they have started “Rusev Day” as a result. The first to catch Rusev's attention was Mark Henry. Rusev beat him and has his sights set on Chris Jericho now. Rusev made his intentions clear this past week attacking Jericho before his match with a kendo stick. However the rest of his sneak attack didn't go to plan as it was the veteran who had the last laugh during the encounter. Rusev wants to make Jericho pay for that this Sunday.
Prediction: Chris Jericho

6 -Man Elimination Tag Team: The Club vs. The New Day
This one started with AJ Styles losing to all three members of The New Day in singles action, then Xavier Woods earning a title shot against The Miz in a triple threat between the trio. Styles made a move to get Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson from Raw and reformed The Club as a result. These two groups have been going back and forth in various ways getting involved in each other's business and finally we'll get to see them face off. The winner will be who can survive this grueling style of match. Can The New Day sweep or will AJ Styles and The Club finally be able to get ahead of The New Day?
Prediction: The Club

WWE Championship: Daniel Bryan vs. The Miz w/Maryse
Daniel Bryan is back wrestling again. Those are words we didn't think we'd be saying but he made a shocking return when he went after The Miz two weeks ago. Now after months of The Miz berating Daniel Bryan, he's finally going to have to put his title on the line against the former GM of SmackDown. Can the Yes man capture the gold in his first big time match back? Or will The Miz find a way to sneak away with a win?
Prediction: Daniel Bryan

Old 03-08-2019, 04:49 PM   #110
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4

My predictions would be

Zayn
Angle
Corbin (off questionable tactics)
The Shield
Rusev
The Club
Bryan
Old 03-10-2019, 11:26 PM   #111
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

July Week 2
Philadelphia,PA

The red, white, and blue pyro goes off welcome one and all to the Great American Bash! SmackDown's July Pay Per View is set to blow the roof off this place and we have a great card in store for you all tonight! We'll see The New Day and The Club finally square off, a last man standing match and all three championships on the line! All the time for talking has come to an end it's time to get the Bash started!

Match 1: Sami Zayn vs. Kalisto
Spoiler

Sami runs at Kalisto but gets popped by a huge kick! He didn't expect that out of the gate! Kalisto sends Sami off the ropes and tries another big kick but gets knocked away. A punch from Zayn is blocked as Kalisto turns it around on him. Again off the ropes and another kick attempt is caught by Zayn this time who gets a DDT. Dragon screws exchanged here by both men with Kalisto getting the upper hand after the third one . Crucifix DDT from Kalisto then a pin but not even a one count. Now Kalisto wraps his hands around the neck of Sami looking to wear him out but Zayn fights up to his feet and pushes the luchadore away. Now Kalisto runs at Sami but gets flap jacked face first off the ropes! Knee drop here then a kick to the lower back. Springboard moonsault by Zayn misses and Kalisto quickly hits a leg drop then goes for another pin here but again Zayn gets out this time at one.

Dropkick by Zayn then he motions for Kalisto to bring it as he backs up near the ropes, Kalisto charges and clotheslines Sami over the ropes to the floor and he's fired up as he gets the “lucha” chant going! Kalisto rolls out to go after Sami and the two exchange strikes as the ref continues his count. They get back in the ring at four and Kalisto whips Zayn into the corner and hits a drop kick then rolls through and hits the Listo Kick! Zayn is in trouble! “Lucha, lucha, lucha” Kalisto waits for Zayn to get to his feet and hits Solida Del Sol! 1-2-Sami kicks out at two! Kalisto can't believe it but he gathers himself to try and keep the offense going, he can't however as he gets kicked away, Sami gets back to his feet and plants Kalisto with the Blue Thunder Bomb and just like that Zayn has the momentum! Into the corner he sends Kalisto and hits the Helluva Kick! 1-2-NO! Kalisto kicking out at two!

Sami pulls Kalisto his feet and pelts him with another drop kick, then he sends Kalisto off the ropes but the little guy wiggles his way turning it into a tornado DDT! Another Listo Kick and the kicks keep coming from Kalisto as he's back in the drivers seat but Sami slows that down with a hard clothesline that sends him back first into the turnbuckle. Sami pulls Kalisto out of the corner with a scowl on his face and hits a second Blue Thunder Bomb this time right into the pin 1-2-Kalisto stays alive! Sami bangs the mat in frustration then backs up to the corner and removes the buckle pad as the referee is checking on Kalisto. He pulls Kalisto up by his mask and we hear him yell “stay down” as he sends him back first into the exposed steel then follows it with a second Helluva Kick!
Spoiler

Backstage we see Daniel Bryan with Tom Phillips...
Tom: Daniel tonight you face The Miz for the WWE Championship. Some people say you got favoritism from Shane McMahon and that's why you have the spot tonight. Do any of those thoughts concern you going into a huge match like this one?
Daniel: I have worked my tail off to get back to this point. I didn't even tell Shane about my plan to return, but when he saw the impact I made he thought it was the right call to make and I'm so thankful he did. The whole locker room knows what I can do inside this ring and Miz knows it to. Tonight I'm going to get payback for all those months where I had to watch and listen to him run me down. I'm taking the title Miz and this whole arena will be on my side when it's all said and done.
Daniel excuses himself and walks away then Tom sends it back to ringside.

Match 2 Last Man Standing: Kurt Angle vs. Dolph Ziggler
Spoiler

Back suplex here by Dolph then an elbow to the back. Jawbreaker then a float over DDT and a snapmare neck breaker. He tries a third neck breaker but Angle turns Ziggler around into an STO. Now a wrestling take down here then a DDT by Kurt. He slams the arm of Dolph into the mat then pulls him up and whips Ziggler to the corner where he hits a running shoulder tackle. Dolph gets up as Kurt is leaning on the ropes and sends him to the floor! He waits on the top for Kurt to get to his feet and flies off for a an elbow strike right to the top of Angle's head! Dolph points at Kurt and says to him “you shouldn't be here” then lifts the Olympian back to his feet but Kurt shoves him away and hits a jumping clothesline. Dolph kips up and flips his hair back then sends Kurt back inside the ring. Kurt gets back to his feet first and plants him with a powerbomb! Ziggler fights back taking Kurt to the mat then wrenching on his neck. Kurt's able to fight to his feet and elbow out of the hold then he powerbombs Ziggler into the buckle pad. The referee begins the count but Dolph gets up at a count of four. Ziggler with a flurry of offense capped with a drop kick and the count for Angle begins, up at four.

Kurt gets right on Dolph with a German suplex, and another, make it three the trifecta! The straps come down and he's fired up! Ref begins his count again, Dolph rises at eight and Kurt pops him with a hard punch sending him right back down and the count begins again. Again Ziggler's able to get up at eight. Dolph stares Angle down, tries a kick but Kurt catches the leg and takes him down to the mat then stomps on his leg. Ziggler gets up at seven, then comes right at Angle this time a punch given before a float over DDT. Dolph brushes his hair back again as Kurt gets up at seven but is sent right back down to the mat by a huge Famhouser from The Show-Off and now he's fired up! Kurt no sells the move and just gets right back to his feet ducking a clothesline from Ziggler and returning with one of his own. Kurt tosses Dolph outside by the announce tables then slams Dolph into the Spanish table, Dolph sends Kurt shoulder first into the steel steps! He gets in the ring and let's the ref count.

Kurt gets up at nine and Dolph goes outside to meet him but instead gets a knee to the chest for his trouble. Angle picks Ziggler up, gets pushed away and another DDT from Ziggler. Dolph lifts Kurt to his feet and up high over his head then slams him chest first into the ring apron. Ziggler stays aggressive picking Angle up but it's Angle who lifts Dolph up for a powerbomb but Dolph gets punches while in the air causing Kurt to drop him but Kurt responds with a flurry of punches, Dolph gives some back then tosses Kurt back inside the ring. Big face buster here from Ziggler then a second Famhouser that has Kurt seeing red as he's busted open! Ref at the count of eight,count of nine...ten that's it!
Spoiler

We cut backstage to see Tom Phillips with TJP...
Tom: TJ, this is your first title defense and against the man you took it from Baron Corbin. Last time Corbin lost the title he won it back at the Pay Per View. Are you concerned about that at all?
TJP: If I wasn't concerned what kind of champion would I be? Someone's always going to want a shot at the title and I'm going to give it to them. Baron Corbin has put me through hell these past couple months but when I beat him last month to win the Intercontinental Championship that was the proudest moment of my career. I'm looking to make another moment tonight when I retain the title against him and then we can finally say it's “game over” for Corbin.
Perkins walks off to the entrance area as Tom again, sends it back ringside. Intercontinental Title is on the line next folks!

Match 3 No Holds Barred Intercontinental Championship: Baron Corbin vs. TJP ©
Spoiler

Hard kick from Corbin then he grabs TJ by the hair and drags him to the corner. He doesn't make it however as Perkins elbows his way out but Corbin whips him hard into the ropes back first then digs his knee right into the head of TJ as he gloats to the crowd. Baron gets off after the count from the ref, TJ gets behind Baron and plants him with a head scissor face buster yikes! Perkins tries a drop kick to a seated Corbin but Corbin rolls out of the way and gets up to crack TJ with a clothesline my goodness! Now a jawbreaker by Perkins to create space, he run and tries a cross body but just bounces off Baron looking a little silly there. He does manage a leg whip but again can't keep the offense going as he's hit hard by a right hand from the challenger. Off the ropes and a big time slam by Baron but TJ quickly kips up and clotheslines Corbin to the floor outside! He heads to the top rope looking to fly and does as the frog splash connects what a move! Perkins puts Baron back inside the ring then looks to fly again and the elbow drop hits this time!

Corbin manages to get an arm drag then picks TJ up and hits his Chokeslam Backbreaker out of nowhere! The tide has turned quickly and the champion is in trouble! Cover but TJ stays alive kicking out at two! Now Baron is looking to put him away as he waits...End of Days and Perkins is bleeding! Baron puts his feet on the ropes! 1-2-Perkins kicks out! The heart of this man is insane! We saw this on the go home show and we're seeing it here again tonight! Baron let's out a frustrated grunt then picks TJ up looking to toss him around the ring but no, Perkins gets an arm drag to escape then hits the Chicken Wing Gutbuster! The crowd has come alive as TJ covers Baron 1-2-Baron kicks out at two! Baron showing exactly why he was champion for so long with that right there. Now TJ waits eagerly on Corbin to stand up we can feel the fire....Detonation Kick that busts him open! Cover to retain 1-2-No! No! Baron kicks out again! Going to take more than one of those to put Baron down tonight!

TJ whips Baron into the corner but Baron surprises him with a huge STO lifting TJ clean off his feet! Rapid stomps as Baron is trying to find a way to keep Corbin down. He pulls the champ to his feet and tries to send him into the corner but TJ turns it around instead and Baron ends up face first in the corner. A kick to the back then a chop across the chest of Baron by TJ. Both men back to their feet now, punch from Corbin, punch from Perkins, spinning back kick by TJ then he sends Corbin to the corner again but Baron flips it on him, but TJ gets a knee to back Corbin off and this is enough space for TJ to connect with a second Chicken Wing Gutbuster! TJ falls to a knee, slowly crawls over to Corbin and covers him 1-2-3! TJ retains! He retains!
Spoiler

Backstage we see The Shield talking to each other. They say that now that The Usos are in the rear view it's time to focus up and tonight they are looking to begin their dominance again by defending the tag team titles against some great competition.

Match 4 SmackDown Tag Team Championship: Heath Slater & Rhyno vs. The Shield (C)
Spoiler

Rhyno and Dean start this one out they lock up and Dean pushes Rhyno to his corner then the the ropes, they break the hold as Rhyno slips behind Dean, Dean gets behind Rhyno now and takes him down. Back to their feet Rhyno pops Dean with a left hand then whips him to his corner and Ambrose bounces out after hitting his back on the pad. Right into the arms of Rhyno who lifts him up for a suplex but Dean counters getting a knee to the head of Rhyno, Ambrose lands on his feet and sends Rhyno into the Shield corner now and the tag to Seth is made. The double team body slam is made and the hot tag to Heath! Heath with a drop kick to Seth but that's all he gets as Rollins quickly hits a suplex. Stomp to the arm by Seth as Heath rolls out now. Seth gives chase and the two trade strikes back and forth till Seth gets him all the way to the barricade with a string of combos then back into the ring as Rhyno has gotten back on the apron he gets a hot tag! Rhyno chop block to Rollins, Rollins catches him midway and rolls through for a School Boy Superkick! Into the corner as Heath is still on the outside, tag to Dean and the two hit the Double Powerbomb to the ECW legend! 1-2-3 that's it! Shield retain!
Spoiler

We head backstage now to see The Club sitting in the locker room. AJ Styles is pacing while Luke and Karl are sitting down. AJ addresses his partners now.
AJ: Alright boys look tonight is a big night. Not just for me, but for all of us. The New Day have made me a laughing stock on this roster for the past three months and I'm sick and tired of it! Everyone knows that SmackDown Live is the house that AJ Styles built! You already know the issues I've had with them, and since you two have come over to help me they have continued to be a thorn in our side. That ends tonight! Tonight we are going to take all their pancakes, their Booty-O's, that stupid trombone and their power of positivity and make it all a distant memory! Tonight we will be the team that stands tall and we will put The New Day down!
The trio “Too Sweet” each other and continue getting ready for the match.

Match 5 Extreme Rules: Chris Jericho vs. Rusev
Spoiler

Chop by Jericho but a beil by Rusev as he tosses Chris across the ring. Uppercut the a DDT from Jericho. Short arm clothesline from Rusev then he sends Jericho off the ropes, belly to belly off the rebound is stopped as Chris escapes then tries a cross body but misses as he gets caught mid air and Rusev with a body slam. Rusev tries keeping the offense going but Jericho gets a knee to his face that sends the big man down. Now Jericho goes outside and looks under the apron for a weapon, he finds a steel chair but doesn't get to use it as Rusev knocks it away then hits a German suplex on the floor. Big clothesline from Rusev then a jumping kick from the big man! He pulls Chris up for a punch then a back breaker. Now Rusev let's out a loud roar and clotheslines Jericho again. Chris finally gets a break here as he gets an arm drag to Rusev, he tries a spinning punch but Rusev blocks it and shoves Chris away then throws him into the steel steps! STO then he slams Chris' back hard into the ring apron. Rusev applies The Accolade now and Jericho's tapping but you can't win the match outside the ring! Rusev continues to hold the move in and eventually lets go! He yells at the referee but the ref is saying that doesn't count because it wasn't inside the ring!

Rusev picks Jericho up but Chris gets himself back in the match with a few uppercuts then he sends Rusev inside the ring and hits an underhook German suplex then finishes with a “come on bay bay” as he tries getting the crowd behind him. Clothesline, knee drop, then an ax handle from the top rope and here comes the Iatola of Rock n Rolla! Walls of Jericho! We've seen many men submit to this over the years, but Rusev won't be one of them as eventually he escapes the hold! Rusev grabs Jericho by the hair but Chris elbows out to escape and pounces with a Codebreaker! 1-2-3 Jericho gets the win!
Spoiler

Now we get a shot of Miz and Maryse standing by the Liberty Bell then Miz turns and addresses the camera.
Miz: America, land of the free and home of the brave. Let's talk about that word brave for a second. It's something I would use to describe a man such as myself but it's not a word I would use to describe Daniel Bryan! That word would be....coward. Only a coward plans in silence to get back at someone the way he did and you know what Daniel I feel bad for you. Here I am, on top of the world the biggest name on SmackDown Live, an A-list movie star, the WWE Champion and here you are on the bottom looking for a last gasp of relevancy. I've always been better than you in every single way and tonight I'm going to prove that once again when I beat you and make you wish you hadn't come back!
Miz mockingly does the Yes chant then gives a kiss to Maryse.

Match 6 Six-Man Elimination Tag Team: The Club vs. The New Day
Spoiler

The heavy hitters AJ and Big E start this contest out and AJ gets a big suplex and goes for an early pin but a one count. E with a punch then Styles gets behind him and takes him down. Pumphandle gutbutster from Styles then he tags Luke Gallows in. Gallows whips Big E off the ropes and tries a belly to belly but Big E blocks and escapes. Kick to the gut by E the a big powerbomb and a tag to Kofi Kingston. Kofi sends Gallows to the corner and tries a double knee attack but Luke gets out of the way. Luke grabs Kofi but gets kicked away and taken down then a head crank. Rapid punches then an uppercut by Kofi. He gives high fives to Xavier and Big E, this gives time for Luke to make the hot tag to AJ Styles! Styles comes in and gets a jumping clothesline, then another but the third one misses as Kingston moves out of the way and AJ goes flying out of the ring! Back in the ring AJ locks in the Calf Crusher on Kofi! This may be the first elimination of the night but no Kofi's able to escape getting elbows to the back of Styles! Falcon arrow suplex by Kofi then a Boom Drop! He sends Styles to his corner and here comes the Stampede! All three members tag in and out stomping on Styles before Big E gets tossed into The Phenomenal One by Kingston! Cover from E and Karl comes in to break up the pin which he does but takes out the referee in the process!

Uppercut by Styles then a huge powerbomb that he bridges into a pin, the referee stirs enough to make the count but only a one count. Sidewalk slam from Styles then he lifts Big E up, steps through and hits the Styles Clash! 1-2-Xavier whiffs on the break up attempt but E kicks out at two! Big E gets back to his feet and plants Styles with a belly to belly! AJ fights back and whips Big E to his corner and now the numbers game comes in as Luke grabs E, but Big E escapes the clutches of both men and whips AJ to the New Day corner, AJ kicks E away and now we have a counter fest going on between these two and it ends with AJ hitting a clothesline to E in the corner, he drags E to the middle of the ring and hits a second Styles Clash and we have our first elimination!
Big E has been eliminated

Now Xavier gets in the ring as Karl Anderson gets involved for the first time and Anderson hits a big back breaker, then a big powerbomb. Rocket Kick! Cover on Woods but a two count! Now a tag to Luke Gallows Magic Killer! 1-2-3! Xavier is gone!
Xavier Woods has been eliminated

Now it's three on one and The Club smell blood in the water as Gallows gets a belly to belly on Kingston. Jawbreaker from Kingston then he sends Luke to the corner and hits a monkey flip into a cross body! Chop by Kofi is blocked as Luke whips Kofi to the corner and Styles grabs hold and Luke gets a big chop. Gallows lifts Kofi up but Kingston escapes and hits an inverted DDT. Now Kofi fires up the booms, Trouble in Paradise! Karl Anderson breaks up the count at one and that keeps this match still a three on one! Luke gets back to his feet, and sends Kofi to his corner, Kofi reverses and whips Gallows to his corner then hits the monkey flip but can't get the cross body as he gets caught and planted with a Chokeslam by Luke! 1-2-Kofi is still alive kicking out at two! Kofi gets sent into The Club corner and AJ Styles is grinning away as Luke tags Karl in and the two hit a Magic Killer to Kingston! Clean sweep by The Club!
Spoiler

Main Event WWE Championship: Daniel Bryan vs. The Miz w/Maryse
Spoiler

Daniel gets a quick headlock to Miz but Miz gets behind him and bends the arm then a shot to the back before letting go. Miz grabs Bryan from behind but Daniel elbows him away. Running neck breaker from Miz then Daniel with a running elbow strike. Miz takes Daniel to the mat and slams his head against the mat a few times. Punches by Miz then he sends Daniel to the apron and brings him back inside the ring with a neck breaker. Daniel kips up afterwards and points right at Miz. Miz backs into the ropes using them as a shield between himself and Bryan. He gets back in the ring and Daniel with a kick that sends Miz slumping into the corner, a few more kicks from Bryan and an early cover but a kick out at one.

Elbow to the arm of Miz, Miz with a fireman's carry. Kick from Daniel that brings Miz to a knee and a shining wizard follows. Leg snap from Bryan then he tries a kick but Miz gets out of the way. Daniel tries an under hook suplex however Miz turns it into an arm drag! Punches from Miz back Daniel up into the corner then a drop kick by Miz! Cover but Daniel kicks out at two! Miz now waits on Bryan to get up and hits the Skull Crushing Finale! Pin to retain 1-2-Bryan gets the shoulder up at two! First finisher isn't enough to put the Yes man away and Miz can't believe it as he puts his hands on his head in shock!

Miz goes to pick Daniel up but he's caught by an arm drag then the Yes Kicks! Bryan is enjoying this it's been a long time coming! Now Bryan goes to the corner he can feel the chance at victory in his hands as he gets the crowd into it “Yes,Yes,Yes!” Running Knee Strike from Bryan! 1-2-The Miz kicks out of this one! Daniel gets up and gets the crowd back into it with the Yes chants. He sends Miz to the corner and runs at him but Miz whips him into the other corner, Daniel backflips out and off the ropes to hit a clothesline! Yes Kicks again! Now he bashes Miz's face into the buckle pad a few times before letting Miz hit the mat. Now Miz rolls to the outside and Bryan stays on him slamming him back first into the apron before sending him back in the ring. Now an underhook slam by Daniel! To the corner he goes a second Running Knee Strike! The Yes Man is going to do it! He goes for the cover but wait a second look at Maryse! She's on the apron pulling at the buckle pad! Ref's dealing with her while the fans count to three but their count doesn't matter! The fans boo loudly at this and Miz with a low blow kicking Daniel below the belt that the ref doesn't see! Maryse is cheering loudly for her husband as the ref finishes with the buckle pad in time to see Miz hit his second Skull Crushing Finale! 1-2-3! Miz retains!
Spoiler

Fallout from Great American Bash:
Sami Zayn has made his impact with his first Pay Per View win on the blue brand. What's next for the Underdog from the Underground?

Dolph Ziggler's big win over Kurt Angle has a lot of people saying he's the best he's ever been. Will that confidence go to his head?

The Shield retain their tag titles successfully. We saw The Wyatt's appear after the match but was this a sign of things to come or simply a warning?

TJP retains his Intercontinental Title and sends Baron Corbin to the back of the line. What's next for the fan favorite champion?

Rusev was not very happy after his match. He was seen backstage going on a rampage about how “he was the actual winner” and things like that. Expect more from this between him and Chris Jericho for sure if Rusev has his way.

The Club shock The New Day with a clean sweep. After all the talking The Club forcefully shut The New Day up. What will become of The New Day? Will this loss break them? Where does The Club go from here?

The Miz retains his WWE Championship but it was not without controversy as Maryse got herself involved in the ending. This has fans rallying behind Daniel Bryan even harder than they were going into this match. We'll have to see what Shane McMahon wants to do with all this.

SmackDown Live Top 10 Power Rankings
1. TJP
2. The Miz
3. Seth Rollins
4. Dean Ambrose
5. Dolph Ziggler
6. Daniel Bryan
7. AJ Styles
8. Luke Gallows
9. Karl Anderson
10. Chris Jericho

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2019, 04:00 PM   #112
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4

Awesome show - simple and to the point and not overbooked.

I went 3 for 7, though I actually knew TJP would win and his reign would continue. Only reason I picked Corbin was because I thought you might throw a swerve in there, but I can tell TJP is due for a continued push.

Everything else was great. Shield Wyatts starting up, Ziggler winning, Miz retaining. Looking forward to seeing what's next.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »