Home
Madden 2010 News Post

This was just confirmed in the E3 press conference.

Check out the official website for more details.

Quote:
"Madden NFL fans...you asked for it, and now you got it - Online Franchise comes to Madden NFL 10. Compete in leagues of 32 teams, featuring real NFL scheduling, to find out who owns the virtual gridiron.

Announced on stage at the EA E3 2009 press conference, Madden NFL 10 Online Franchise features a robust feature set, including live drafts, player transactions, league message boards, and more - all manageable from your console, remotely through a web browser, or via a custom iPod Touch Application. Your Madden NFL 10 Online Franchise is always just a click away.

Don't worry about being tied to your console for your upcoming Online Franchise live draft. You and your friends can all participate simultaneously from your game console or online, via an Internet connection and web browser. Set your depth chart while waiting in line at the grocery store, and it will automatically be updated for your next game. Have access to your Madden NFL 10 Online Franchise 24/7, 365.

Online Franchise is exclusive to the Xbox 360 and PLAYSTATION 3 versions of Madden NFL 10, which will be available in stores on August 14th."

Madden NFL 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 riqmoney @ 06/01/09 06:16 PM
[quote=kwpit79;2039642467]Online Franchise is cool and all, but is that all the info we're getting from the E3 conference? I thought a lot of the details would be released then, with Ian, Donny et al, talking about it, not some 35 second video.[/quote

me too!

# 62 Da Bears @ 06/01/09 06:16 PM
ITS A CELEBRATION.ENJOY YOURSELF.

# 63 DBoweshow8282 @ 06/01/09 06:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwpit79
Online Franchise is cool and all, but is that all the info we're getting from the E3 conference? I thought a lot of the details would be released then, with Ian, Donny et al, talking about it, not some 35 second video.
My thoughts as well.

# 64 Colladie @ 06/01/09 06:18 PM
To the guys that want more info about Madden,
Its the very first day of E3. Ian and the rest of the crew have not show cased the demo. When they have done that, the info well come cascading to you. Be patient. E3 is week long.

# 65 MrSkagTrendy @ 06/01/09 06:19 PM
Chill out guys it's running all week, Ian + Phil will showcase loads this week, showing people the game.

Jeeze..

# 66 ghostlight85 @ 06/01/09 06:20 PM
That is a sexy online franchise, there. I could spend some time with that.

Seriously. As long as it plays well on the field, this game is going to consume a large portion of my time.

# 67 king525 @ 06/01/09 06:21 PM

# 68 Cusefan @ 06/01/09 06:21 PM
these press conferences just give snippets of the games. When you actually go to the Madden booth there will be lots of Info. I am sure IGN will post a Full Madden game by the end of the week

# 69 Tyrant8RDFL @ 06/01/09 06:26 PM
Thanks Ea this is really great to hear. I have been waiting for this a long time, and its great to know that its finally coming.

Now I can just grab solid ballers and allow the CPU to control the vacant teams. No more dead beat coaches. This is awesome.

# 70 xtoddx @ 06/01/09 06:26 PM
I'm glad I have a laptop...mess around with the deets on here then go right into a game. That would be annoying to have to do everything from the 360. This is the beezneez.

# 71 MrSkagTrendy @ 06/01/09 06:29 PM
In theory..could I do one online on my own, and get all the cool features?

I think this will work pretty well with like 5 or 6 guys + the computer filling the majority of the teams.

# 72 Matt Diesel @ 06/01/09 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazdevil20
I have a question though. What if you don't have enough guys to have a full 31 team league? Can you have computer teams in the league? Otherwise if you have like 7 or 8 friends, it ends up just being 8 Pro Bowl teams. Can we have computer controlled teams in the league?
Looks like it. @ the screenshots, it looks like you can have AI fill the rest of the league a la NCAA online chise mode. Huge IMHO.

# 73 DaveDQ @ 06/01/09 06:32 PM
Quote:
I have a question though. What if you don't have enough guys to have a full 31 team league? Can you have computer teams in the league? Otherwise if you have like 7 or 8 friends, it ends up just being 8 Pro Bowl teams. Can we have computer controlled teams in the league?
Assuming it works like NCAA's online franchise, yes, the CPU controls all vacant teams.

# 74 Da Bears @ 06/01/09 06:32 PM
Quote:
Im sure the cpu will,just like NCAA

# 75 the drewster @ 06/01/09 06:33 PM
Quote:
yes you can have computer controlled teams in the vid it has some of the teams labled as "cpu"

# 76 I Peench @ 06/01/09 06:36 PM
Can't wait for this, I'm so pumped. I only hope we have the ability to message everybody in the league with one click of a button.

# 77 cowboyscowboys @ 06/01/09 06:40 PM
Nice

# 78 Michael_Young_EA @ 06/01/09 06:41 PM
We are playing online franchises at the office. It's awesome. I'm looking forward to beating down Todd Zuniga from 1up in August.

# 79 Cusefan @ 06/01/09 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael_Young_EA
We are playing online franchises at the office. It's awesome. I'm looking forward to beating down Todd Zuniga from 1up in August.
i hate your face (yea im jelous)

# 80 Da Bears @ 06/01/09 06:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Peench
Can't wait for this, I'm so pumped. I only hope we have the ability to message everybody in the league with one click of a button.

I want to know this.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.