Home
NBA Live 10 News Post

Just plugged in NBA Live 10 and received the patch. What's in the patch you ask? Read all about it, right here.

Make sure you post your impressions here.

NBA Live 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA Live 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 48 - View All
NBA Live 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 Rob. D @ 10/26/09 03:48 PM
Looks nice about to boot up the 360 and try it out waiting for the PS3 version tho.

# 122 pezone @ 10/26/09 03:52 PM
so nothing on online fatigue??.....

MAJOR FAIL!!!!!!

# 123 23 @ 10/26/09 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave374
Quick impressions of this patch:
A) A freeze I've never had before. The game just stayed stuck on my player bench. I could go into the menus and what-not, but the game simply refused to get off this scene (49 seconds left in the 1st quarter). I had to quit the game. Very annoying.

B) CPU now taking too many circus 3-point shots. In my game against the Cavs, they took 7 first-half 3-pt shots from idiotic spots, including one shot by Shaq! None of the shots came with shot clock winding down. They simply took bad shots. This was on all-star default.

C) I noticed more fouls, but 75% were against me, not the CPU. That could be the all-star cheat just kicking in

D) Game froze right after I installed the patch. I needed to restart it again.

E) Didn't notice any psychotic dunks after cpu offensive rebounds, but they didn't kick it out to set up a new offensive play either.
Some stuff might be wack because of the broken DNA update everyone has remember?

Rosters are all messed up

# 124 neegotiator @ 10/26/09 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave374
Quick impressions of this patch:
A) A freeze I've never had before. The game just stayed stuck on my player bench. I could go into the menus and what-not, but the game simply refused to get off this scene (49 seconds left in the 1st quarter). I had to quit the game. Very annoying.
I've actually seen this twice or so before, so don't think created by the patch.

# 125 pezone @ 10/26/09 04:04 PM
does no one care about online fatigue???

am I really the only one????

# 126 Pared @ 10/26/09 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pezone

There's nothing anyone can do. If it's not fixed, there's probably a reason for it.

I understand your concern, but you'll have to wait until someone can get word as to what's going on. Posting repeatedly on the topic isn't helping.

# 127 BBallGuru @ 10/26/09 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornindamecca
How is the loose ball logic?

Previously, on most loose ball possessions, my teammates(and sometimes the CPU) would be oblivious to the loose ball, and watch it or walk casually towards it. Has this been addressed at all?
Sadly, no changes there. At times, players will still walk towards or nonchalantly jog towards a loose ball rolling out of bounds.

Players will still attempt to save a ball directly under there own basket, which is another pet peeve of mine. I hope next year they add some AI logic to ball saves.

# 128 iminurbase @ 10/26/09 04:14 PM
Quote:

Your not the only one. I'm LOSING MY MIND right now trying to figure out what is going on with this. Stay tuned.

# 129 pezone @ 10/26/09 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
There's nothing anyone can do. If it's not fixed, there's probably a reason for it.

I understand your concern, but you'll have to wait until someone can get word as to what's going on. Posting repeatedly on the topic isn't helping.

I agree with you on one thing, there's nothing we can do about it....but not posting it repeatedly will let them off the hook..

a 2010 game should not have a problem like this..... it honestly makes online ranked games unrealistic and disappointing.....

# 130 Pared @ 10/26/09 04:16 PM
There ya go! It's being looked into.

Just so you know, posting statements repeatedly only annoys the others trying to give their impressions. Posts eventually get deleted when it comes to that point.

Don't be that guy. Make your comments and let someone respond. It's not about "letting them off the hook."

# 131 pezone @ 10/26/09 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iminurbase
Your not the only one. I'm LOSING MY MIND right now trying to figure out what is going on with this. Stay tuned.
Thank you!!!!

# 132 bls @ 10/26/09 04:29 PM
I do not like the automatic protect the ball when I defender comes close. I was wondering why it was so hard to go around picks now and this is why. This no good whatsoever and messes up the flow of the game for me.

In Live 09 you could just click the right stick and they would protect the ball, it's much better that way. Not sure who's idea that was

# 133 stephensonmc @ 10/26/09 04:33 PM
Quote:
I agree with you on one thing, there's nothing we can do about it....but not posting it repeatedly will let them off the hook..

a 2010 game should not have a problem like this..... it honestly makes online ranked games unrealistic and disappointing.....
pezone,

We know my man. We're looking into it. You're not letting us off the hook dude, no worries.

# 134 stephensonmc @ 10/26/09 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjccommish
The DNA does nothing, the game is broken. I just played 5 games with the patch, me Cavs vs CPU Lakers. Every game Fisher was their leading scorer with 30+. I tried double teaming him, I tried leaving Kobe wide open, I tried everything. But Kobe does almost nothing while Fisher drives, shoots off the dribble, breaks his man down, in other words acts like Kobe should act.

DNA is a placebo. Guys do not act like they should, superstars do not play like superstars.
It's not placebo.

Guys, you didn't have DNA at this time last year. We didn't update DNA till the season started. The data you're getting has flaws in it b/c we're working out the issues that happen at the start of the season. When the season starts, you'll be getting the most accurate data possible.

# 135 bls @ 10/26/09 04:41 PM
"Improve AI logic for pump fake biting. AI defenders will be smarter about defending pumpfakes according to difficulty level. Previously, the higher the level, the more often they’d bite. Also, if user is pumpfaking multiple times in succession, the AI will stay down."

Anyway to apply this for a steal logic as well? That way if someone is pressing the steal button mulitple times they get called for a foul. Further making it more of attempting a steal based off of read and react as oppose to rapidly pressing the steal button praying to get a steal with no risk for it.

# 136 BBallGuru @ 10/26/09 04:41 PM
The new shot challenge control is great.

Gone are the days of your defender wildly jumping as high as he can or forward into a jump shooter for an and-one.

Kudos to the Live squad on this move.

# 137 bigball12 @ 10/26/09 04:42 PM
Marcus please man!

Why was quick subs in team play not patched in? It really stinks to have to ruin the flow of the game by pausing for a whole 30 sec. and putting the subs you want in. Why cant the PG just have control of the subs, and press up on the d-pad like 1 v. 1 games? This was really overlooked!

# 138 jrose57 @ 10/26/09 04:51 PM
I think a few of us asked quite a few times already, why is PS3 late again with everything, and when we get it.

# 139 Glenn33 @ 10/26/09 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
It's not placebo.

Guys, you didn't have DNA at this time last year. We didn't update DNA till the season started. The data you're getting has flaws in it b/c we're working out the issues that happen at the start of the season. When the season starts, you'll be getting the most accurate data possible.
Good to know..maybe there is hope for my Knicks after all (because I can't do anything with them in the game right now)

# 140 capp34 @ 10/26/09 04:55 PM
Any info regarding auto subs???

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.