Home
MLB 10 News Post

If you pre-order MLB 10: The Show you will receive free classic stadiums. Check the details at Playstation.Blog.

Quote:
"If you don't pre-order the game or can't they will be available for purchase on the PS Store at a later date pricing and release date has yet TBD."

MLB '10: The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view MLB '10: The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: MLB '10: The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 66 - View All
MLB '10: The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 121 tgreer @ 01/26/10 05:23 PM
Couldn't you just take your PS3 over to someone's house with internet access, download it and bring it home? I'm assuming you don't always have to be connected?

# 122 Knight165 @ 01/26/10 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgreer
Couldn't you just take your PS3 over to someone's house with internet access, download it and bring it home? I'm assuming you don't always have to be connected?
I'm pretty sure just unlocking them once...then they are always available to you.
The only thing I'm thinking of...is if you have to delete the game data and re-install for whatever reason....would your code work again?
Probably not, right.

M.K.
Knight165

# 123 EnigmaNemesis @ 01/26/10 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
I'm pretty sure just unlocking them once...then they are always available to you.
The only thing I'm thinking of...is if you have to delete the game data and re-install for whatever reason....would your code work again?
Probably not, right.

M.K.
Knight165

It would put the stadium unlock key in your DL list under your account management. So if you delete everything, you just go to Account Management, and Download List, and re-DL it.

If Scooter is still reading this, if you pre-order and get a key code Scoot, it will more than likely be a 100-200KB file size, so your internet should not be an issue. A second or two DL.

# 124 VonRye @ 01/26/10 06:14 PM
I'm not pre-ordering and I'm not going to pay for them later. If you advertise that it's in the game, then it should be in the game for free. Total BS if you ask me.

# 125 countryboy @ 01/26/10 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VonRye
I'm not pre-ordering and I'm not going to pay for them later. If you advertise that it's in the game, then it should be in the game for free. Total BS if you ask me.
it is in the game free. Collect all the trophies and you can unlock it.

# 126 Azamien @ 01/26/10 06:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Lead
FYI: Apparently Canadians are in luck after all.

I did see the MLB 10 pre-order bonus on Amazon.ca.
Great news!

Thanks, Sony!

Hopefully Gamestop/EB up here will also get the vouchers. I was going to trade in Madden 10 for the game. If not, I'll just buy from Amazon and put Madden towards whatever next game I get.

# 127 Azamien @ 01/26/10 06:26 PM
Quote:
I don't quite understand this one. If you're going to get the game anyway, why not pre-order it? It costs you nothing extra.

# 128 EnigmaNemesis @ 01/26/10 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azamien
I don't quite understand this one. If you're going to get the game anyway, why not pre-order it? It costs you nothing extra.

Because some people complain just to hear themselves complain.

What you said is an obvious no brainer.

# 129 DieHardYankee26 @ 01/26/10 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azamien
I couldn't agree with you more. It is really annoying hearing people say they won't preorder a game for this reason or that reason. For me it was pretty simple, I was going to preorder the Show with or without the extra incentive. The classic stadiums are just the icing on the cake for me

# 130 EnigmaNemesis @ 01/26/10 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DieHardYankee26
I was going to preorder the Show with or without the extra incentive. The classic stadiums are just the icing on the cake for me

Bingo!

# 131 Knight165 @ 01/26/10 06:35 PM
Quote:
You know....we pretty much all said we would pay extra for Classic Stadiums. You may not have ......but for the most part most of us were willing to pay a couple of bucks for these extrais.
It's far from B.S.

M.K.
Knight165

# 132 myghty @ 01/26/10 06:44 PM
Woop!!! Just pre-ordered mine from Amazon & FINALLY used my $20 credit from when I pre-ordered MW2 so I pay 36.99. Gotta love it!!!

# 133 Scooter3 @ 01/26/10 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaNemesis
It would put the stadium unlock key in your DL list under your account management. So if you delete everything, you just go to Account Management, and Download List, and re-DL it.

If Scooter is still reading this, if you pre-order and get a key code Scoot, it will more than likely be a 100-200KB file size, so your internet should not be an issue. A second or two DL.
Thanks Enigma,
We are blessed to have such good folks here in this community!

scooter...

# 134 adam42381 @ 01/26/10 07:52 PM
Will an Amazon pre-order arrive on street date? It just says it releases on March 2 and will be delivered w/in 5-9 business days with Super Saver shipping.

# 135 Knight165 @ 01/26/10 08:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baseball66
Hey, maybe my email to amazon.ca paid off .
That would be pretty cool!
I hope so for you guys.

M.K.
Knight165

# 136 Spring Rubber @ 01/26/10 08:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam42381
Will an Amazon pre-order arrive on street date? It just says it releases on March 2 and will be delivered w/in 5-9 business days with Super Saver shipping.
Based on looking at the shipping estimate for my pre-order, the game won't ship until the street date, so using Super Saver shipping means the game might arrive as late as two weeks from street date, but the earliest it would show up is probably the Monday or Tuesday after the release.

# 137 CubFan23 @ 01/26/10 08:48 PM
Quote:
I might be wrong but I think it ships on release day

# 138 CubFan23 @ 01/26/10 08:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
I'm not so sure about that...the voucher contains a code that you enter into the PSN store. You have to be online to get to the store.

I've done a bunch of these pre-order and beta downloads and they're all the same.

And just for reference, that isn't CPE info - just general knowledge of the PSN.
Yea, your right, I remember doing that with the code for Madden..Sorry

# 139 geezmeister @ 01/26/10 09:07 PM
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

# 140 Azamien @ 01/26/10 09:31 PM
Quote:
I think it depends on your location relative to the shipping point. I tend to receive things from Amazon.ca the day after I order them (even with free shipping), and in the case of the last thing I pre-ordered from them (Windows 7) I received it on release day.

I have a friend in the States who received her copy of Mass Effect 2 today, so my guess is that they ship things the day before the street date.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.