Home
Madden NFL 11 News Post

Check out the new Madden NFL 11 video discussing gameplay. If you can't view it on OS, check our Youtube page.

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 LBzrule @ 06/09/10 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Men_in_Mass
How do you know this? Not tring to be a *** just wondering.. Because anyone can say they know the guys from EA..
I was there one of the times. And would have been there the 2nd time but couldn't get out of work so I know he's met with them twice face to face.

# 102 Tengo Juego @ 06/09/10 02:28 PM
I wish I could say I learned something about Madden 11 from this video. I also hope this was the last of this developer series.

# 103 djordan @ 06/09/10 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengo Juego
I wish I could say I learned something about Madden 11 from this video. I also hope this was the last of this developer series.
Exactly..Nothing new was learned. IM ABOUT TIRED OF THIS BS NOW!!!!!!!!

Locomotion,Gameplan,Gus Johnson....WHAT OTHER IMPORTANT CHANGES HUH?!! HUH!!!!!

# 104 TheWatcher @ 06/09/10 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdarez
You're so not the one to be discussing much less reprimanding someone on class. I've seen far worse from you, stuff that wouldn't even make it past the forums filters. Are you high is ever so mild in comparison.
Valdarez, what I said to you in private over a year ago in response to some totally unnecessay PM's you sent me because you thought you held the higher moral ground to police my posts and tell me how I can and cannot use "lol" (among other things) has nothing to do with this, and you having the nerve to bring that up here is contradictory to your intent in the quoted post. How is that classy? Guess what? It's not.

Anyway, I'm just going to say this and be done... What's happened in this thread and a number of others makes me question why I even bother. Almost every discussion turns into insults or accusations of someone lying. God forbid you try to make your case because then that's classified as an argument rather than a discussion. There really is nothing wrong with a debate, but they become insulting in situations that hardly make sense and that's the real problem. I can see why the EA devs are more standoffish here now. This site overall is great and I think it's well-run. But some of the members make it tougher than it needs to be. I mean, who wants to be called a liar every other post, or get attacked just for making an opposing case or get PM's of the same? After a while, anyone would rather not deal with that.

# 105 splff3000 @ 06/09/10 02:42 PM

# 106 Only1LT @ 06/09/10 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
Lol

# 107 bukktown @ 06/09/10 02:48 PM
I watched that video with the audio muted. And let me say that it looked terrible.

# 108 buttsakk @ 06/09/10 02:49 PM
Two things that I thought i saw.

1) around :46-48 sec in when Michael Young is talking, in the background it looks like the RB bounces off his blocker to the outside, and sticks his arm out...
But it could just be the angle.

2) 1:38, the Ref's position looks like he is about to tackle Cadillac Williams at the goal line

# 109 Tengo Juego @ 06/09/10 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by buttsakk
Two things that I thought i saw.

1) around :46-48 sec in when Michael Young is talking, in the background it looks like the RB bounces off his blocker to the outside, and sticks his arm out...
But it could just be the angle.

2) 1:38, the Ref's position looks like he is about to tackle Cadillac Williams at the goal line
I was hoping the ref was going to get knocked down. Remember when the linesman would fall when hit or ran into on the sidelines last gen? lol I loved seeing that.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.