Madden NFL 11 News Post

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Pacman83 @ 06/26/10 11:03 PM
Kewl, thx man

# 2 HealyMonster @ 06/26/10 11:05 PM
Im not be the biggest fan of Madden, but the enjoyment Coach K seems to get from madden is like watching kids open presents at Christmas man, lol. Im enjoying watching him enjoy it. good for him

Crowd looks better in this one, i thought for a minute every single game would be empty or something. Im looking forward to getting some non E3 vids so we can experience these audio/commentary upgrades.

# 3 myownsun @ 06/26/10 11:12 PM
Looks like the ps3 version is on the same level graphically as the 360 not that the difference between the two huge last year.

I was looking for ps3 footage and what a way to come through steve.

# 4 KOACHK @ 06/26/10 11:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade44
Im not be the biggest fan of Madden, but the enjoyment Coach K seems to get from madden is like watching kids open presents at Christmas man, lol. Im enjoying watching him enjoy it. good for him.
LOL ... -I've never heard someone describe my love for the game like that Renegade; that's just how I feel everytime I see the Madden or NCAA Football games for the first time. I just want to do my part to help everyone enjoy these games as much as I do. --Thanks.

# 5 myownsun @ 06/26/10 11:25 PM
Thanks for the vidz koach, they are greatly appreciated.

# 6 Fresh Prince @ 06/26/10 11:27 PM
"GOES THROUGH HIS PROGRESSION"
"HERE'S THE THROW"
"CAMPBELL, GIVES IT TO THE RUNNING BACK"
"HE HANDS IT OFF"
"HE THROWS IT"
"HE HIKES THE BALL"

# 7 Kramer5150 @ 06/27/10 01:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh Prince
"HERE'S THE THROW"
"HE HANDS IT OFF"
"HE THROWS IT"
"HE HIKES THE BALL"
Sounds ridiculous.
The voice is different,but the outcome is the same. I'm not sure WHAT the problem is,but it's one that sticks out like a sore thumb.

As far as the rest of the game,the graphics are improved,and well as for the rest of it....it's been mentioned enough,so at this point it's worthless to keep beating a dead horse.

# 8 SteelerSpartan @ 06/27/10 01:42 AM
[quote=CowherPower;2041235915]Sounds ridiculous.
The voice is different,but the outcome is the same. I'm not sure WHAT the problem is,but it's one that sticks out like a sore thumb.

As far as the rest of the game,the graphics are improved,and well as for the rest of it....it's been mentioned enough,so

it really is quite sad that they have managed to drag Gus through the mud

# 9 KOACHK @ 06/27/10 01:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by myownsun
Thanks for the vidz koach, they are greatly appreciated.
No problem at all Myownsun! -Glad people are enjoying them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by antwan
Good to see some PS3 footage, Im on 360 but all my friends have PS3, I might go that route when Madden 11 hits, Thanks.
Yeah, if most of your friends are on PS3, and you had to choose to play on one console, that would be your best bet Antwan. -I'll be getting both games for both consoles myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh Prince
"HERE'S THE THROW"
"HE HANDS IT OFF"
"HE THROWS IT"
"HE HIKES THE BALL"
Sounds ridiculous.
The audio from that particular game is mixed up with audio coming in from neighboring kiosks also running Madden 11 games at the same time Prince and Cowher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottdau
I appreciate it big time! Thanks for your excitement, looks like you had a blast?
This was my 2nd E3, with my first one being E3 '09; both were a blast to experience for sure Scott. -Glad you like the vids man!

# 10 NFLHITMAN @ 06/27/10 01:52 AM
Why is the flats always open? It obvious that he knows that because every pass is to the flats lol.

# 11 ch46647 @ 06/27/10 03:01 AM
What game speed was this played on COACHK? This looks much better then some of the other E3 speed that looked way to slow and almost has a boring feel to it...

Also, did you talk to Ian about what they are setting on-line and off-line default games speed too?

Thanks for the videos!!

EDIT: In these videos when the players are on a breakaway it looks much more like they are actually running. On the slow game speed in most the videos it looks like they are skating. Ian said that on slow game speed it alters the running animation so I guess thats what he meant...

# 12 Nev @ 06/27/10 05:17 AM
Nice vid.

The Instant Replays look like they are cut short again. On the Nnamdi pick the replay starts as the ball is in the air.

I hope that gets sorted before the game is released.

# 13 Kramer5150 @ 06/27/10 05:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOACHK
The audio from that particular game is mixed up with audio coming in from neighboring kiosks also running Madden 11 games at the same time Prince and Cowher.
It was very easy to distinguish the difference.
That STILL doesn't excuse the fact that Gus' commentary is "he hands off","he scans the field",he throws the ball",he catches the ball".

Like I said,different voice,same outcome. There's absolutely no connection with the announcing and the players.

IMO,EA has had 2 of the best voices ever to do live broadcasts (Michaels and Gus) and has somehow made BOTH of these announcers sound like mindless drones.
The issue isn't the "neighboring kiosks"....after what I've heard,this falls solely on EA/Tiburon.

# 14 KOACHK @ 06/27/10 07:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ch46647
What game speed was this played on COACHK? This looks much better then some of the other E3 speed that looked way to slow and almost has a boring feel to it...

Also, did you talk to Ian about what they are setting on-line and off-line default games speed too?

Thanks for the videos!!

EDIT: In these videos when the players are on a breakaway it looks much more like they are actually running. On the slow game speed in most the videos it looks like they are skating. Ian said that on slow game speed it alters the running animation so I guess thats what he meant...
-Glad you're enjoying the videos CH!

I didn't start that game, but I'm pretty sure it was on All-Madden and on Normal Speed. Sorry; I didn't get a chance to ask Ian about what the online and offline default speed settings would be. I guess I was so used to what we had in Madden '10, that it didn't cross my mind. I'd like to see online gameplay speed go back to Normal too; it felt like too many times on the slow setting that I had to fight the computer to make any cuts with controlled players in Madden '10.

# 15 Purple28Pedestrian @ 06/27/10 08:45 AM
Did Collinsworth record ANY new lines this year? aside from the QB comparisons for the openers?

I hope he didn't receive a full salary haha

# 16 oldman @ 06/27/10 09:39 AM
When I started the video I had the audio turned off, before I turned the volume on I had to look to make sure that I was watching a video of Madden 11 and not 10. Thank you for posting the video's, that coupled with the lack of franchise improvements has helped me decide not to buy Madden this year.

# 17 SaintsNATION32 @ 06/27/10 10:26 AM
Quote:

I didn't start that game, but I'm pretty sure it was on All-Madden and on Normal Speed. Sorry; I didn't get a chance to ask Ian about what the online and offline default speed settings would be. I guess I was so used to what we had in Madden '10, that it didn't cross my mind. I'd like to see online gameplay speed go back to Normal too; it felt like too many times on the slow setting that I had to fight the computer to make any cuts with controlled players in Madden '10.
yah....coach your love for the game brings me back to the days of superplayaction football....lol! was wondering will you attend maddengras?

# 18 myownsun @ 06/27/10 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintsNATION32
yah....coach your love for the game brings me back to the days of superplayaction football....lol!

OH GOD NO!!! Don't ever mention that name again. The horrible memories of games I've played prior to the ps2 era.

# 19 ch46647 @ 06/27/10 10:52 AM
Quote:

Thank you for the response COACHK!

# 20 Nature_Boy @ 06/27/10 10:59 AM
Thanks for posting a video of my Raiders KOACHK.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.