Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

EA Sports has just posted another NCAA Football 11 blog, thanking everyone, as well as giving us a few patch #2 updates.

Quote:
"More details on the client update to come, but here are three of the big ones we've solved:

-- RANDOM PLAY ACTION CRAZINESS - Sure it looks funny, but annoying as heck when it costs you a drive or a game. We're sorry we missed this one as well and apologize for the issue.

-- SEASON SHOWDOWN STATS REPORTING - The season showdown warning is harmless right now and this issue and related lobby problems ultimately get fixed with the update.

-- UNIFORMS THAT NEVER NEED WASHING - This is one of the more painful ones for us given all the work on visuals this year. The game actually does degrade uniforms; unfortunately we broke something in a final build that made the impact way too subtle. Consider this one solved with the update. And we want you to know that we've really been enjoying the great "Art of NCAA Football" threads. It's clear we have some incredible photographic talent in our community! So I expect things will go next-level when the update rolls out."

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 161 Rebel10 @ 08/02/10 12:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Two teams working on the game would probably not work. You would still have to wait until they finish the current addition before you could make any new additions because it would result i bugs and all that stuff.
Not to derail, but I think that they should release the game... and then the following year, release a roster & update pack for $20 and call it a day. So, basically, they'll do the major release once every two years, while releasing an intermediary update... Maybe throw in a few modes, extra teams, new options, etc., but nt as much as the big release every 2 years.

But that's just my two cents ... I'm begging for this fix

# 162 Dale @ 08/02/10 12:20 AM
Has either patch 1 or 2 been released yet?
or when for PS3?

# 163 dickey1331 @ 08/02/10 01:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale
Has either patch 1 or 2 been released yet?
or when for PS3?
Patch 1 was released when the game first came out. Patch 2 will be released in a couple of weeks.

# 164 FSU9399 @ 08/02/10 01:15 AM
Ok I need some help. Is it just me or has NCAA came down to 3 things Aggressive, conservative and balance. All I do is play online and if I have aggressive d line and they are just balance everything I over run the running plays. If I'm not on aggressive and they are all you got to do is toss the ball outside and get big gains. If I'm on offense have aggressive o line and he doesn't I'm getting holding calls. Am I missing something or is it just a matter of guessing? Because 99% of the time you know what they are going to do but can't stop it. Is there anyone that can help me with anything I'm just so lost online now it's not even funny anymore.

# 165 hazey @ 08/02/10 01:36 AM
Is the Live Tuner Sets involved with the patch, or is that an entirely different thing to download?

# 166 BlueNGold @ 08/02/10 01:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazey
Is the Live Tuner Sets involved with the patch, or is that an entirely different thing to download?
Different thing to download.

# 167 Cubone_Jones @ 08/02/10 02:08 AM
Tuner released?

# 168 jvalverde88 @ 08/02/10 02:14 AM
If the tuner set was like NHL, wouldn't you have to download the tuner with in-game?

Or it could be a update inserting the tuners.

# 169 dan_457 @ 08/02/10 02:15 AM
How would go about DLing the tuner set when it's released anyway?

# 170 Solidice @ 08/02/10 02:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_457
I imagine it'll download when it checks for them, which is at the main menu when it's loading everything up(profile, rosters, etc..). there is a box that says 'checking for gameplay tuners' or something like that.

# 171 jvalverde88 @ 08/02/10 02:20 AM
Quote:
I know that when the EA Canada guys released a tuner set for NHL there would be a pop up in the main menu and you would have to press square/X to download it. Perhaps they are doing it the same way.

# 172 dan_457 @ 08/02/10 02:30 AM
So it'd be at the start menu then? After it says Checking for tuning, it'd pop up? or is it once you get to the actual menus it shows up. I'm sure it's pretty obvious when you see it, but I'm just curious as to when it shows up.

# 173 jvalverde88 @ 08/02/10 02:37 AM
Quote:
So it'd be at the start menu then? After it says Checking for tuning, it'd pop up? or is it once you get to the actual menus it shows up. I'm sure it's pretty obvious when you see it, but I'm just curious as to when it shows up.
It should pop up as soon as the menus show up IF its the same way as NHL 10.

# 174 packmanuk @ 08/02/10 04:55 AM
I'm in the uk and I can't use my code to signup for online. It doesnt work with pal machines. Does this mean I won't be able to get the tuner files ? I got the game patch fine when the game was released.

# 175 T3B0W @ 08/02/10 05:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by packmanuk
I'm in the uk and I can't use my code to signup for online. It doesnt work with pal machines. Does this mean I won't be able to get the tuner files ? I got the game patch fine when the game was released.
You need to register for a PSN account based in USA.

Create a new account residing in USA and you will be fine. Happened to me as well mate.

# 176 Kase @ 08/02/10 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piderman
My game just got an update and I am not sure what it was. It can't be the patch...
Can anyone confirm or deny this as a possible tuner update?

# 177 Frost33 @ 08/02/10 09:58 AM
I just loaded my game and didn't get any update. Which brings me to the question that I was here for. Usually patches can a few weeks for MS and Sony to approve, how will we know when these live tuners are put into place? Will it update when we start the game? Do we need to dl them somehow?

# 178 mdurd2817 @ 08/02/10 10:07 AM
I got an update. It was just a info update on status of season showdown and the wait time with online dynasties.

EA Sports Extras > News

# 179 feeq14 @ 08/02/10 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kase
Can anyone confirm or deny this as a possible tuner update?

Just loaded mine up and nothing happened

# 180 Special27K @ 08/02/10 10:29 AM
If you ever think you download a Tuner Set you can check by going to your "Manage Files" tab from the main menus

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.