Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 181 deebo2246 @ 08/13/10 08:00 PM
2K is gonna make the next month and half very hard on me. I can't wait to run with the Bulls from back in the day with MJ, Woolridge, Oak, Corzine, and the problem child Quintin Daley...

# 182 spankdatazz22 @ 08/13/10 08:04 PM
Fierce. The countdown begins

Great job MC

# 183 countryboy @ 08/13/10 08:08 PM
Dear 2K,

Here is $65. Thank you.

Signed,

CB

Quite simply....WOW! More detailed.....WOW..WOW...WOW....WOW...

# 184 VDusen04 @ 08/13/10 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laimbeer
Was that Laimbeer running behind Isiah and Dumars? Hard to see the jersey number, but it looked like a 41 instead of a 40. Hope they got him in.
About 14 seconds in, when the screen does that Brady Bunch checkerboard type of thing, you can see what appears to be Bill Laimbeer on the left wearing that same #41. My guess, personally, is that he just had not be implemented into the game by the time this trailer was being produced. I believe I recall affirmation from 2K that all starters from the classic teams were in the game and accounted for (and most of the bench).

Quote:
Originally Posted by portlandblazer
and who the hell is the bald white guy on the blazers 92 team @1:34????? number 6? is it a generic player or what? the only white guy on that team was ainge, he was number 9 and wasnt that tall or bald.
I'd assume that's an Ainge placeholder. I heard 2K say all starters and a lot of the benches were accounted for, but not all of the bench players. When this news was released (around three weeks ago) they said they were still working hard to secure everyone. However, if they could not secure a player like Ainge, I'd presume they'd have to switch things up a little and not make a generic player identical to Danny (hence the bald number 6).

# 185 Sinner @ 08/13/10 08:10 PM
was thinking about getting this from Gamefly cause it would be 20$ cheaper but think I may just pre order now and pay off and get it day 1...can't wait for this game. Looks really good and can't wait for more gameplay vids.

# 186 myownsun @ 08/13/10 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
Dear 2K,

Here is $65. Thank you.

Signed,

CB

Quite simply....WOW! More detailed.....WOW..WOW...WOW....WOW...
If the Assc mode is improved then I'll have me 65 ready without a doubt because that trailer was WOW..WOW...WOW....WOW...!

# 187 23 @ 08/13/10 08:22 PM
Just give me a collectors edition Rob.. thats all im asking, and trump the one you guys made last year

# 188 blingballa333 @ 08/13/10 08:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss
Dominique didn't break the backboard. In the LBJ reverse slam it's the same lighting effect. It's not because of breaking the backboard.
You, Sir, are absolutely correct.

Thanks for clearing that up.

# 189 youvalss @ 08/13/10 08:27 PM
No problem. Isn't it the first time we have this lighting effect on the backboard?

# 190 portlandblazer @ 08/13/10 08:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
I'd assume that's an Ainge placeholder. I heard 2K say all starters and a lot of the benches were accounted for, but not all of the bench players. When this news was released (around three weeks ago) they said they were still working hard to secure everyone. However, if they could not secure a player like Ainge, I'd presume they'd have to switch things up a little and not make a generic player identical to Danny (hence the bald number 6).
yeah i just read the preview and it mentioned that starters were locked up but not all bench players so youre probably correct, it was just a place holder, probably not for ainge though because i saw ainge in 2 separate clips in the trailer on the 86 celtics so hes in already. hopefully they can get most of the bench players on those classic teams, at least i wont have to make all the teams from scratch again.

# 191 blues rocker @ 08/13/10 08:31 PM
the shot blocking is the most impressive thing in the trailer. it looks like they added a lot more variety to the shot block animations, rather than having that same jumping swat animation every single time...now there are quicker "hand straight up" block animations (like the patrick ewing block from the video).

# 192 VDusen04 @ 08/13/10 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by portlandblazer
at least i wont have to make all the teams from scratch again.
Truth. Any ideas for what you're thinking of putting together in those terms for 2K11?

Also, to everyone else who may not have read the other thread about IGN's article, even though you only see one pair of Jordan's in this trailer, they're all accounted for.

# 193 madden316 @ 08/13/10 08:41 PM
Can't wait!

# 194 Boilerbuzz @ 08/13/10 08:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eman5805
That was Momentous again wasn't it?

I kept rewinding the John Wall flexing part just because it went so perfectly with the music.
I think it's clearly Momentous. That dude is INCREDIBLY talented! I'm a fan.

# 195 portlandblazer @ 08/13/10 08:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
Truth. Any ideas for what you're thinking of putting together in those terms for 2K11?
before the news that jordan was in the game i was thinking starting around 2000 and working backwards since i only made it to 95 in 2k10 but im thinking now that i will have to start out with an 84-85 roster so people can play the create a legend mode more accurately. i may do draft classes for each year going forward from 85. but i will have to get my hands on the game and see what kind of flexibility i have and what exactly is possible before i can say for sure.

# 196 BiggD @ 08/13/10 09:01 PM
WOW, 2k are really going for the kill this year.. amazing stuff, hurry up October!!!!

# 197 jrivera34 @ 08/13/10 09:07 PM
Jordan, Nique, Isiah, Ewing, and on and on...I can't wait for this game!!!

# 198 Greene_Flash03 @ 08/13/10 09:37 PM
Two words: Shawn Kemp!!!!!!

# 199 dreihl @ 08/13/10 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elprez98
I do have a problem with Clyde dribbling with his left hand.....j/k.
No kidding. I thought this was supposed to be a sim.

# 200 JordanIsKing @ 08/13/10 09:42 PM
You guys are just a bunch of old farts.... Old school teams... Who cares!

;-)

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.