Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

OS will be at the NBA 2K11 launch party in New York City at the famous Hudson Terrace tomorrow night! We have both Steve Bartlett and Mike Carraggi attending the event tomorrow night! The party will be packed with several NBA players, celebrities and musical guests. This is usually a big event and 2K is promising this year's event should be pretty eventful.

We will get the opportunity to interview Derrick Rose, Rajon Rondo, Russell Westbrook, Andre Iguodala and Josh Smith, among other people. So if you want to get a question answered, be sure to leave a line here or by tweeting Steve Bartlett @Hurricane414.

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Jukeman @ 09/23/10 12:17 AM
Ask Rondo did he work on his shooting this off season

# 2 andrewdski @ 09/23/10 12:18 AM
My question for Derrick Rose is, what the heck is up with all the cooking / baking in that commercial? I'm dying to know what that is about.

# 3 frbroussard @ 09/23/10 12:32 AM
The game sounds great, like it does every year. I know we are gonna find some bugs here and there. BUT can you please ask 2K are they GOING TO GET THERE SERVERS IN LINE. When you want to play on-line and cant because there servers are not that good it takes away from the whole experience. If you can ask them one question, please ask them that one. Thank You!

# 4 frbroussard @ 09/23/10 12:35 AM
SERVERS! SERVERS! SERVERS! XBOX 360! SERVERS! SERVERS! SERVERS! XBOX 360! SERVERS! SERVERS! THANK YOU SIR!

# 5 mymannemcee @ 09/23/10 12:40 AM
yeah, I'd really love to know when that online insight is dropping. that's the only thing we still have to worry about.

# 6 RubenDouglas @ 09/23/10 12:46 AM
How involved was MJ in the MJ challenge process? Was his name just attached or did he have some input? Ie how his jumper looked in his 86 stage, going up to the 98 stage. Or even the events that were chosen to be a part of the challenge. I remember some developers talking and having input, but Did MJ ever sit down and go about that process?

# 7 JAY_D1 @ 09/23/10 01:04 AM
just one simple question

They put the 1993 Phoenix Suns throwbacks in the game??

# 8 purp2009 @ 09/23/10 01:17 AM
Can you ask Josh Smith how new coach larry drew has changed their gameplan or is it the same one that it was under mike woodson

# 9 COMMISSIONERHBK9 @ 09/23/10 01:33 AM
IS THIS open to the public?

# 10 hokupguy @ 09/23/10 01:38 AM
For all Magic fan s : Do the magic have there new arena in the game?. Thanks

# 11 yungflo @ 09/23/10 01:39 AM
Will mj (or any other legends, pippen, rodman, etc)attend release party? how come there is no collectors edition, when the goat is on the cover? its jordan! Will mj appear in any adverts for the game or do promotions for the game? give out autographed mj nba 2k11 sweepstakes? things like that? also, do you think you will win sports game of the year decisively?

with a possible lockout, if it were to occur, will there still be an nba 2k12 in the works?

given 2k's recent success, do you see your company branching out into other nba games, such games that are arcady like an nba street or something of the arcade-ish nature?(this is pertaining to take-two, not specifically visual concepts)

if nba2k11 sells crazy numbersl(and it will)..do you think the nfl and roger goodell will take this into consideration when the nfl license is up in 2013?
thanks(i know, its alot of questions)

# 12 kareem434 @ 09/23/10 02:57 AM
Will there be real contracts in my player mode for rookies and undrafted players and when you become a vet for that matter?

If so will there be cash involved in the contracts?

Can you relocate and or expand in association mode?

Is the substitution glitch(s) fixed?
ex. Your a pg rated ovr 57 on the spurs the rotation suggest you get 2 min a game. The 2 point guards in front of you are an 86 and a 67. Why am I playing 36 min a game?

ex. 2 Your playing for the spurs as a starter. Your team is at home and ahead by 15 in the last 3:00 of the 4th qtr. Why are they playing magical subs with all the starters right down to the last 3 seconds of the game. p.s. if you guy is a ovr 57 bench warmer that should be your time to shine

Does this game now have some type of end game strategy? Trying to get the ball to a certain player, subing in an all free throw team, defenses trying to avoid fouling steve nash and forcing him to give the ball up first before comiting the desperation foul, defenses matching up a taller player on say a kobe bryant to defuse his clutch ablity SOMETHING

Will you get dinged in my player for holding the ball to long while setting up a play as the pg because the computer a.i. executes like Chris Webber with no timeouts

Can you demand that a teamate gets traded or suggest some one to trade for.

Is there something that stops you from comming into a game as a ovr 57 pg and attempt 14 shots in one min?
ex. If your on a team with LBJ, D-Wade, and Bosh theres no way you should be even thinking about taking that many shots unless your wiiiiiidddddeeee open or you should get demoted straight to the D leauge or worse free agency.

If the answer to the last question is yes then is there another way to develop your player while your riding the bench and not taking 32 shots a game? Like oh this might be crazy but 1 to 3 TEAM practices a week. Ah did you say practice were talking about practice not a game but practice prac man com on practice

We already know that fan support is part of the game. So does playing for your hometown team result in a little more love ex LBJ in Clevleand or even leaving the home town team result in some down right disrespect ex LBJ in Clevleand.

After your rookie season with there be any summer basketball left or olympic type of games you could possibly compete in because this summer was big for hoop fans.

My last question and something that frustrated me most about finishing a 2k10 my player season. Can you at least evaluate your next potential team and there roster before you have to decide the future.

# 13 NASIR2385 @ 09/23/10 04:04 AM
It would be sweet if you guys asked 2k about having a commercial with kobe and jordan playing against each other in there primmes similar to how kobe was playing Drose last year, straight trash talking each other. Just a thought but hope fully 2k does it

# 14 chrissmoove13 @ 09/23/10 04:48 AM
What type of acceseries will 2k have this year? for example head band, arm sleeve, will they have some sort of design. thanks 2k

# 15 yungflo @ 09/23/10 05:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NASIR2385
It would be sweet if you guys asked 2k about having a commercial with kobe and jordan playing against each other in there primmes similar to how kobe was playing Drose last year, straight trash talking each other. Just a thought but hope fully 2k does it
that would be genius lol

jordan playing his classic team vs the current champs

# 16 yungflo @ 09/23/10 05:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissmoove13
What type of acceseries will 2k have this year? for example head band, arm sleeve, will they have some sort of design. thanks 2k
also, are we going to have full customization of accessory colors?

# 17 neptuneniq @ 09/23/10 05:24 AM
last year Iguodala got copies of the game from the release party and gave em out on twitter

hopefully he does it again

# 18 cway2309 @ 09/23/10 08:26 AM
What did 2k do for all star week-end in the association?

Please answer

# 19 Melojun @ 09/23/10 08:34 AM
Ask Derrik Rose, what he thinks about Melo's rumour of going to the Bulls, and ask if it will disturb his stats and his gameplaystyle if melo were to go to chicago

# 20 Keython-2 @ 09/23/10 08:42 AM
I think the game is going to be great this year( after playing the demo about everyday since the release of it), but, I guess is my question, will there be............................*ugh*. Mind freeze..... I dont have any questions. I just want to see the jordan shoes in game pics. I've seen the 1, 11, and 8. The ones that want to see are the 12, 13, and 20. If thats possibly, if not I guess I will have to wait until the game come out (ya'll probably would have told me that anyways)..... One!...

« Previous123456Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.