Home
Madden 12 News Post

These videos are also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: Madden NFL 12Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 44 - View All
Madden NFL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 SageInfinite @ 04/25/11 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jWILL10
The Seahawks got a lot of love, it looks like. I hope they have a cut scene of the 12th Man flag being raised.

With that said, I'm not really feeling the way they're doing their presentation. The thing that sets NBA 2K11, MLB 10 The Show (or MLB 2K11, for that matter) apart from the rest, is they go all-out with the presentation.

Madden has this half-on-the-field-immersion, half-broadcast thing going on right now. But, they gotta pick one: either go full broadcast, or not at all...
Exactly. That's the cinematic approach I was referring to. The angles and zoom lengths really make a difference in making the game look more realistic. I really hope EA ditches this cinematic look soon. Hopefully the TV guy they had in there helped with this.

# 42 jagsrock95 @ 04/25/11 07:50 PM
why do they have to slap "ea sports" on everything? it takes aways from the presentation in my opinion.I don't get why they can't just integrate a real television broadcast format like CBS or ESPN

# 43 canes21 @ 04/25/11 07:54 PM
Here is a snapshot from every letter in the presentation video.

http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb304/Canes01010/

# 44 splff3000 @ 04/25/11 07:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapStar215
So why did my presentation thread get deleted? It was two different videos.
I tried posting the video too, man, and my post got deleted as well. Then for the reason for deletion, just like you, they put it's already posted when indeed it wasn't posted. So now I look like an idiot that tried to post a video of the same thing that's already up there. Not cool.

# 45 splff3000 @ 04/25/11 07:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Here is a snapshot from every letter in the presentation video.

http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb304/Canes01010/

I wonder what they are trying to show with the "I". It just looks like a regular field goal to me.

# 46 canes21 @ 04/25/11 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
I wonder what they are trying to show with the "I". It just looks like a regular field goal to me.
It was a field goal kick. I took that one a little late, but it shows the kick go up, so maybe new, more realistic angles when kicking field goals?

# 47 SageInfinite @ 04/25/11 08:01 PM
Quote:
Looks like a new field goal cam. Just like the 1 they use on tv. Actual broadcast.

# 48 jmurphy31 @ 04/25/11 08:02 PM
Quote:
Maybe dynamic attendance?

# 49 kennyacid @ 04/25/11 08:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Yeah, ok, a few teaser videos vs a few game play and presentation videos.

Let's wait until the info released is even.
no need to wait, players still look the same as last year, and gameplay still look the same...No thank you

# 50 countryboy @ 04/25/11 08:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyacid
no need to wait, players still look the same as last year, and gameplay still look the same...No thank you
OS...where games success or failure are determined through teaser trailers.

# 51 roadman @ 04/25/11 08:10 PM
Quote:
It's ok. Don't know how you get your info off a teaser video played fast, but that's your call.

Something OS has been asking for years is consecutive hit tackles and custom playbooks and it's in the game and people have other things to complain about.

Can't please everyone. No need to follow it anymore, either.

# 52 canes21 @ 04/25/11 08:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
These are teasers of teasers. Less than 5 seconds of pure gameplay is shown. I'm usually critical on EA, but there isn't even enough for me to complain about.

# 53 SmashMan @ 04/25/11 08:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagsrock95
why do they have to slap "ea sports" on everything? it takes aways from the presentation in my opinion.I don't get why they can't just integrate a real television broadcast format like CBS or ESPN
It's been explained NUMEROUS times. Search for more explanation.

And the EA Sports in the Vick screen is clearly a spot for in-game ads. Just look at the size of the graphic.

# 54 roadman @ 04/25/11 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
These are teasers of teasers. Less than 5 seconds of pure gameplay is shown. I'm usually critical on EA, but there isn't even enough for me to complain about.
Thanks for taking the pics, adds a nice dimension.

# 55 kennyacid @ 04/25/11 08:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
ive been dealing with madden bs long enough to know what to look for. I'll hold off my final judgement until full gameplay vid is out, but as of now im not impressed.

# 56 ThaShark28_316 @ 04/25/11 08:16 PM
After last year's NCAA/Madden games...I'll wait til I get my hands on it to say my piece...

peace.

# 57 jmurphy31 @ 04/25/11 08:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
It's been explained NUMEROUS times. Search for more explanation.

And the EA Sports in the Vick screen is clearly a spot for in-game ads. Just look at the size of the graphic.
I thought that the EA logo didn't look natural in that spot. At first I thought maybe ESPN logo (very optimistic, I know) but then I figured the same..probably a spot for in game ads like Verizon.

# 58 jWILL253 @ 04/25/11 08:26 PM
Quote:
Your eyes must be REALLY bad. Want my glasses?

# 59 jbd345 @ 04/25/11 08:28 PM
wow i can't believe EA leaked the new Bills uniforms, those are not their throwbacks. They look awesome though.

# 60 PVarck31 @ 04/25/11 08:30 PM
I honestly don't care if you like the game or not. But is it really fair to pass judgement on from a 30 second clip? Its kinda like deciding on a car after looking at it for 30 seconds.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.