Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

Turn on NCAA Football ’12

Go to Team Management

Go to Roster Share

Go to Download Rosters

Type FAIRDALE KINGS

** If the gamertag is not available please send a Friend Request to the XBox 360 gamertag: FAIRDALE KINGS or Catch22

NOTE: Please delete FAIRDALE KINGS from your Friend’s List once you have acquired the rosters. Thank you.

You can donate via Paypal care of: [email protected]

Or you can send cash, check or money order:

Victor Vasquez
9812 Buckingham Dr.
Fairdale, KY 40118

Details:

This roster set is only correctly naming the DEFAULT rosters.

There are NO ratings adjustments.

There are NO updated jersey numbers.

There are NO equipment changes.

None of the players that have transferred, suspended or graduated have been removed.

*** DUPLICATE PLAYERS ***

NOTE: Due to EA using different sources for the rosters they did add several duplicate players. Below is the list of five players that have been identified as occupying two roster spots. The player in parentheses is my replacement.

SYRACUSE: FB #49 Adam Harris & MLB #49 Adam Harris (Shane Kimmel)

WKU: LT #60 Ed Hazelett &TE #84 Ed Hazelett (Jim Murphree)

HAWAI'I: MLB #50 Mana Lolotai & RE #52 Mana Lolotai (Kapono Rawlins)

KANSAS: LE #35 Toben Opurum & HB #35 Toben Opurum (Rell Lewis)

SOUTH CAROLINA: DT #52 Aldrick Fordham & RG #52 Aldrick Fordham (Travis Ford)

UPDATE (7-16-11)

CORRECTIONS: updated July 19th, 2011

NEBRASKA LT #50 Jermarcus Hardrick (not Hardick)

NEBRASKA CB #2 Antonio Bell (not Lazzari Middleton)

SOUTH CAROLINA WR #1 Alshon Jeffery (not Ashton)

CORRECTIONS: updated July 21st, 2011

PENN STATE WR #3 Allen Robinson (not Zanellato)

PENN STATE WR #87 Matt Zanellato (not Robinson)

ARKANSAS CB #28 Greg Gatson (not Watson)

CORRECTIONS: updated July 23rd, 2011

TCU CB #31 Travoskey Garrett (not Grant)

Coach's File complete

I have removed all of the Juniors that were used for coaches that were both Head Coach and Coordinator. No longer Stever Spurrier, Jr. and Bobby Petrino, Jr.

I also corrected about ten minor spelling errors.

I correctly identified another ten coaches.

I corrected the skin color for a handful of coaches.

I removed Jim Tressel, Carl Torbush, Bill Stewart.

I made Dana Holgorsen the head coach of West Virginia.

I made Luke Fickell the head coach of the Ohio State University.

I corrected the Alma Mater's for over 150+ head coaches and coordinators.

** For any coach that did not have their respective Alma Mater I used an available school that was relevant.

For example, if someone was from Cincinnati, Ohio but played at Youngstown State... their alma mater would be Cincinnati.

Another example, if someone played at Carroll College in Montana.... Of course, Montana does not have an FBS program. The closest school would be Idaho.

Another example, if someone played at a small school but was a Graduate Assistant coach at an FBS program... Of course, I used the G.A. school as their Alma Mater.

** The main thing that I was trying to accomplish was to make the Coaching Carousel experience as realistic as possible. No coach from New Hampshire with East Coast ties should have Washington as their Alma Mater.

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 ODogg @ 07/18/11 07:36 PM
Can anyone tell me why when I try to save a roster set the game doesn't give me the option to add a space in the file name?

# 82 dubya52 @ 07/18/11 08:08 PM
please somebody help I can't find the fully updated rosters for the PS3 I just got off work and I need them please

# 83 CPT JPMorgan @ 07/18/11 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Can anyone tell me why when I try to save a roster set the game doesn't give me the option to add a space in the file name?
I never get the option to enter a space either. When you download a file, doesnt it default to the gamertag you downloaded from? So if you download from someone with a space, im thinking it might go ahead and include it, but you cant add your own space. Not sure, just a theory.

Also, does Fairdale happen to put together a spreadsheet or anything for his roster edits before he goes through and does them? We will probably be using these rosters on Leaguedaddy and it would be really nice if the rosters matched. In the meantime, I have copied all rosters from foxsports.com since thats where leaguedaddy always used to get their updates.

# 84 ODogg @ 07/18/11 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPT JPMorgan
I never get the option to enter a space either. When you download a file, doesnt it default to the gamertag you downloaded from? So if you download from someone with a space, im thinking it might go ahead and include it, but you cant add your own space. Not sure, just a theory.

Also, does Fairdale happen to put together a spreadsheet or anything for his roster edits before he goes through and does them? We will probably be using these rosters on Leaguedaddy and it would be really nice if the rosters matched. In the meantime, I have copied all rosters from foxsports.com since thats where leaguedaddy always used to get their updates.
I believe he does have a spreadsheet but I don't know if he'd give it out so others might copy it, I can ask him though.

I did try to edit some rosters and save my file and same thing. I was thinking like you that it wouldn't allow you to mess with someone elses work but that's not it. I'm perplexed.

# 85 CPT JPMorgan @ 07/18/11 09:05 PM
Thanks. The good part is, copying it wont do you much good cause youd still have to enter them manually in the game, lol.

# 86 JayKob @ 07/18/11 09:46 PM
This is really cool ! Thanks fairdale .. Just finished downloaded. I can't wait to play this kind of game. Many thanks !

# 87 ODogg @ 07/18/11 09:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKob
This is really cool ! Thanks fairdale .. Just finished downloaded. I can't wait to play this kind of game. Many thanks !
make sure you got the one with the updated coaches. I'm not sure if it's in fairdale's locker or not. if you see in your file you got the coaches aren't updated you can download from mine (catch22) or cajun commish (cajun commish).

# 88 JSmooveIV @ 07/19/11 01:22 AM
South Carolina #1 WR ALSHON JEFFERY not Ashton

# 89 goalie @ 07/19/11 12:08 PM
thanks for doing this - about to download now!

# 90 FAIRDALE_KINGS @ 07/19/11 06:39 PM
corrections

Nebraska LT #50 Jermarcus Hardrick (not Hardick)

Nebraska CB #2 Antonio Bell (not Lazzari Middleton)

South Carolina WR #1 Alshon Jeffery (not Ashton)

I have also completed the Coach's file.

I have removed all of the Juniors that were used for coaches that were both Head Coach and Coordinator. No longer Stever Spurrier, Jr. and Bobby Petrino, Jr.

I also corrected about ten minor spelling errors.

I correctly identified another ten coaches.

I corrected the skin color for a handful of coaches.

I removed Jim Tressel, Carl Torbush, Bill Stewart.

I made Dana Holgorsen the head coach of West Virginia.

I made Luke Fickell the head coach of the Ohio State University.

I corrected the Alma Mater's for over 150+ head coaches and coordinators.

** For any coach that did not have their respective Alma Mater I used an available school that was relevant.

For example, if someone was from Cincinnati, Ohio but played at Youngstown State... their alma mater would be Cincinnati.

Another example, if someone played at Carroll College in Montana.... Of course, Montana does not have an FBS program. The closest school would be Idaho.

Another example, if someone played at a small school but was a Graduate Assistant coach at an FBS program... Of course, I used the G.A. school as their Alma Mater.

** The main thing that I was trying to accomplish was to make the Coaching Carousel experience as realistic as possible. No coach from New Hampshire with East Coast ties should have Washington as their Alma Mater.

# 91 MizzouRah @ 07/19/11 08:27 PM
Once again, thank you very much for all of your efforts, it is GREATLY appreciated!

# 92 ODogg @ 07/19/11 08:43 PM
I'm going to re-download fairdale's roster set with his coaching updates above and re-upload to my locker. Should be done her by about 10pm est.

Thanks for all of the corrections and updates Fairdale!

# 93 jeffpjeffp @ 07/19/11 09:16 PM
guys - every name i search for comes back as "no valid ea locker". am i an idiot? im on PS3 searching for CcAaRrSsOoNn3's rosters. is that the problem? new to this.

# 94 RedZoneD25 @ 07/19/11 10:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffpjeffp
guys - every name i search for comes back as "no valid ea locker". am i an idiot? im on PS3 searching for CcAaRrSsOoNn3's rosters. is that the problem? new to this.
It clearly states in the thread title that these rosters are for XBOX 360.

# 95 ODogg @ 07/19/11 10:40 PM
I'm not sure I'd you guys even see the same names what I upload the rosters as, does it just say CATCH22 when you get from my locker?

Anyways, I uploaded FKs recent one at 10:10pm est time. If you want to ensure you have the right set look at the assistant coaches for south carolina, you should NOT see a Steve spurrier Jr. there and on the south carolina player roster ashlon jefferies should be the number one WR.

# 96 Santino @ 07/19/11 10:44 PM
Quote:
I'm not sure I'd you guys even see the same names what I upload the rosters as, does it just say CATCH22 when you get from my locker?
Yeah, every roster file I've downloaded has come up as the user's gamertag.

# 97 ODogg @ 07/19/11 10:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santino
Yeah, every roster file I've downloaded has come up as the user's gamertag.
Ok well that's no good for knowing what you are getting..

# 98 diamondmd @ 07/19/11 11:28 PM
Quote:
Ok well that's no good for knowing what you are getting..
Is there any update on the issue with players like Michigan Qb Robinson changing from a scramble qb to a balanced?

# 99 ODogg @ 07/20/11 12:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondmd
Is there any update on the issue with players like Michigan Qb Robinson changing from a scramble qb to a balanced?
Nope,I don't think that can be fixed until a patch comes out. Does that change affect anything other than just displaying it wrong what the QB is?

# 100 indaclub @ 07/20/11 01:29 PM
Another correction: Penn State WR3 should be Allen Robinson and WR87 should be Matt Zanellato. You have them the other way around.

Also Arkansas CB28 is Greg GATSON not (watson)

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.