Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

Turn on NCAA Football ’12

Go to Team Management

Go to Roster Share

Go to Download Rosters

Type FAIRDALE KINGS

** If the gamertag is not available please send a Friend Request to the XBox 360 gamertag: FAIRDALE KINGS or Catch22

NOTE: Please delete FAIRDALE KINGS from your Friend’s List once you have acquired the rosters. Thank you.

You can donate via Paypal care of: [email protected]

Or you can send cash, check or money order:

Victor Vasquez
9812 Buckingham Dr.
Fairdale, KY 40118

Details:

This roster set is only correctly naming the DEFAULT rosters.

There are NO ratings adjustments.

There are NO updated jersey numbers.

There are NO equipment changes.

None of the players that have transferred, suspended or graduated have been removed.

*** DUPLICATE PLAYERS ***

NOTE: Due to EA using different sources for the rosters they did add several duplicate players. Below is the list of five players that have been identified as occupying two roster spots. The player in parentheses is my replacement.

SYRACUSE: FB #49 Adam Harris & MLB #49 Adam Harris (Shane Kimmel)

WKU: LT #60 Ed Hazelett &TE #84 Ed Hazelett (Jim Murphree)

HAWAI'I: MLB #50 Mana Lolotai & RE #52 Mana Lolotai (Kapono Rawlins)

KANSAS: LE #35 Toben Opurum & HB #35 Toben Opurum (Rell Lewis)

SOUTH CAROLINA: DT #52 Aldrick Fordham & RG #52 Aldrick Fordham (Travis Ford)

UPDATE (7-16-11)

CORRECTIONS: updated July 19th, 2011

NEBRASKA LT #50 Jermarcus Hardrick (not Hardick)

NEBRASKA CB #2 Antonio Bell (not Lazzari Middleton)

SOUTH CAROLINA WR #1 Alshon Jeffery (not Ashton)

CORRECTIONS: updated July 21st, 2011

PENN STATE WR #3 Allen Robinson (not Zanellato)

PENN STATE WR #87 Matt Zanellato (not Robinson)

ARKANSAS CB #28 Greg Gatson (not Watson)

CORRECTIONS: updated July 23rd, 2011

TCU CB #31 Travoskey Garrett (not Grant)

Coach's File complete

I have removed all of the Juniors that were used for coaches that were both Head Coach and Coordinator. No longer Stever Spurrier, Jr. and Bobby Petrino, Jr.

I also corrected about ten minor spelling errors.

I correctly identified another ten coaches.

I corrected the skin color for a handful of coaches.

I removed Jim Tressel, Carl Torbush, Bill Stewart.

I made Dana Holgorsen the head coach of West Virginia.

I made Luke Fickell the head coach of the Ohio State University.

I corrected the Alma Mater's for over 150+ head coaches and coordinators.

** For any coach that did not have their respective Alma Mater I used an available school that was relevant.

For example, if someone was from Cincinnati, Ohio but played at Youngstown State... their alma mater would be Cincinnati.

Another example, if someone played at Carroll College in Montana.... Of course, Montana does not have an FBS program. The closest school would be Idaho.

Another example, if someone played at a small school but was a Graduate Assistant coach at an FBS program... Of course, I used the G.A. school as their Alma Mater.

** The main thing that I was trying to accomplish was to make the Coaching Carousel experience as realistic as possible. No coach from New Hampshire with East Coast ties should have Washington as their Alma Mater.

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 FAIRDALE_KINGS @ 07/21/11 10:40 AM
CORRECTIONS:

PENN STATE

WR 3 Allen Robinson (not Zanellato)

WR 87 Matt Zanellato (not Robinson)

ARKANSAS

CB 28 Greg Gatson (not Watson)

# 102 JayD @ 07/21/11 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Nope,I don't think that can be fixed until a patch comes out. Does that change affect anything other than just displaying it wrong what the QB is?
I don't think it affects anything during a designed QB option or run but it does affect when the QB is in the pocket. Now it seems that when a scrambling QB can't find an open receiver or the pocket collapses he'll either force a pass or throw it out of bounds even though there is a wide open lane in front of him. Now I haven't tested this but this is what I am getting from other posts.

# 103 Hunkerdown @ 07/21/11 02:42 PM
so this has been checked on fairdales roster? so we are stuck with fake named rosters until patch comes out???

# 104 ODogg @ 07/21/11 10:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
I don't think it affects anything during a designed QB option or run but it does affect when the QB is in the pocket. Now it seems that when a scrambling QB can't find an open receiver or the pocket collapses he'll either force a pass or throw it out of bounds even though there is a wide open lane in front of him. Now I haven't tested this but this is what I am getting from other posts.
I don't believe it does that from my experience. I played Michigan last night using his rosters and Denard scrambled a lot on me. I didn't check to see what it said by his name though.

# 105 indaclub @ 07/22/11 07:26 PM
TCU CB31 is Travoskey GARRETT (not Grant)

# 106 FAIRDALE_KINGS @ 07/23/11 07:49 PM
Correction updated July 23, 2011

TCU
CB #31 Travoskey Garrett (not Grant)

# 107 bigsadd @ 07/23/11 08:37 PM
LSU starting Rb is 16 Spencer Ware not Fullback. Thanks

# 108 FAIRDALE_KINGS @ 07/26/11 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsadd
LSU starting Rb is 16 Spencer Ware not Fullback. Thanks
I'm sorry... but I don't change positions. I only name the DEFAULT rosters as EA intended. On the DEFAULT roster FB #16 (Sophomore 5'11 225 lbs Conneaut, Ohio) is Spencer Ware.

# 109 arileus @ 07/26/11 12:36 PM
Hey Fairdale, Thanks for all the hard work man. Its cool that someone went through all the rosters and named them accordingly. The community rosters are awesome but I personally like yours too because I can use them online. Its not your fault EA wont update em, your just working with what they put out there. Personally, I think its funny that someone like you and the community guys can go through the roster in a little amount of time and EA cant do this in however long it takes them to tweak the end game. It just shows that their not that dedicated like they should be. So like I said, thanks yo for doing the rosters and not tweaking em so me and others can use em online...nothing more wack then seeing numbers on the back of the jersey. Maybe one day EA will get off their asses and start updating the rosters like they should.

# 110 indaclub @ 07/26/11 02:09 PM
Oklahoma State
HB17 is Desmond ROLAND (not Randle)
RE90 is Joe Okafor (not Okarfor)
CB18 is DEVIN Hedgepeth (not David)

Oregon
HB15 is Lache Seastrunk (not Seastruck)
SS4 is Erick Dargan (not Dargon)

# 111 ChrisBurky @ 07/27/11 09:05 PM
Am I doing something wrong. I am trying to use roster names on a Dynasty. I think I know how to do them. When I download them the same old crappy made up names appear. Can I do them event though I am not playing online? Please walk me through this, maybe I just suck!! Thanks!

# 112 ODogg @ 07/27/11 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisBurky
Am I doing something wrong. I am trying to use roster names on a Dynasty. I think I know how to do them. When I download them the same old crappy made up names appear. Can I do them event though I am not playing online? Please walk me through this, maybe I just suck!! Thanks!
Go to the load/save screen, delete the non-Fairdale rosters (they'll have a name like JULY-23-2011_ROSTERS or something like that). Load the Fairdale rosters, verify that the rosters loaded by looking at a team in the game, then start your dynasty.

# 113 indaclub @ 08/06/11 02:13 PM
Wisconsin
TE48 Jacob Pedersen (not Pederson)
TE81 Rob Korslin (not Rod)
RG75 Zac Matthias (not Zach)
RE47 Austin Traylor (not Jesse Hayes)
DT87 Ethan Hemer (not Herner)

Florida State
WR8 is Jared Haggins (not Taiwan Easterling)
DT93 is EVERETT Dawkins (not Everette)

# 114 HuskerFan21 @ 08/10/11 05:40 PM
Cody Green is no longer at Nebraska.

Jamal Turner is no longer a QB or #7. He is now a WR and #10.
Brion Carnes is no longer #16, he is now #15.
Aaron Green is no longer a HB or #21. He is now a WR and #2.
Lester Ward is no longer a HB, but is now a TE.
Dontray Robinson (HB #27) is no longer on the team.
Braylon Heard HB #5 isn't on the roster.
If Bubba Starling does come to Nebraska he will be QB #16 not WR #83.
Thats all i got, just lookin over Nebraska

# 115 dansaint @ 08/10/11 06:00 PM
some changes for Illinois according to http://www.fightingillini.com/sports...bl/roster.html
-----------------------------
QB Riley O'Toole is #4
QB Chandler Whitmer transferred. Could be re-recreated as Sean McGushin(#13- 6'2 215 St. Charles, IL)
DL Clint Tucker did not qualify for school. Could be replaced with Austin Teitsma (6'2 265 Glen Ellyn, IL)
FS Dondi Kirby did not qualify for school. Could be replaced with Nick North (6'1 195 Hollywood, FL)

# 116 MC2 @ 08/10/11 08:24 PM
Is this ONLY for 360?

# 117 ODogg @ 08/11/11 08:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC2
Is this ONLY for 360?
Yes"............

# 118 GodzSoulja @ 08/19/11 03:09 PM
man i cant wait to get this game with my madden i will be one busy bee!(;

# 119 15RC @ 08/24/11 02:08 AM
Thanks for the names-only download.

# 120 OGKing @ 08/24/11 02:29 PM
Thanks a lot for these. My dad usually like when i download the names for em.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.