Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

Turn on NCAA Football ’12

Go to Team Management

Go to Roster Share

Go to Download Rosters

Type FAIRDALE KINGS

** If the gamertag is not available please send a Friend Request to the XBox 360 gamertag: FAIRDALE KINGS or Catch22

NOTE: Please delete FAIRDALE KINGS from your Friend’s List once you have acquired the rosters. Thank you.

You can donate via Paypal care of: [email protected]

Or you can send cash, check or money order:

Victor Vasquez
9812 Buckingham Dr.
Fairdale, KY 40118

Details:

This roster set is only correctly naming the DEFAULT rosters.

There are NO ratings adjustments.

There are NO updated jersey numbers.

There are NO equipment changes.

None of the players that have transferred, suspended or graduated have been removed.

*** DUPLICATE PLAYERS ***

NOTE: Due to EA using different sources for the rosters they did add several duplicate players. Below is the list of five players that have been identified as occupying two roster spots. The player in parentheses is my replacement.

SYRACUSE: FB #49 Adam Harris & MLB #49 Adam Harris (Shane Kimmel)

WKU: LT #60 Ed Hazelett &TE #84 Ed Hazelett (Jim Murphree)

HAWAI'I: MLB #50 Mana Lolotai & RE #52 Mana Lolotai (Kapono Rawlins)

KANSAS: LE #35 Toben Opurum & HB #35 Toben Opurum (Rell Lewis)

SOUTH CAROLINA: DT #52 Aldrick Fordham & RG #52 Aldrick Fordham (Travis Ford)

UPDATE (7-16-11)

CORRECTIONS: updated July 19th, 2011

NEBRASKA LT #50 Jermarcus Hardrick (not Hardick)

NEBRASKA CB #2 Antonio Bell (not Lazzari Middleton)

SOUTH CAROLINA WR #1 Alshon Jeffery (not Ashton)

CORRECTIONS: updated July 21st, 2011

PENN STATE WR #3 Allen Robinson (not Zanellato)

PENN STATE WR #87 Matt Zanellato (not Robinson)

ARKANSAS CB #28 Greg Gatson (not Watson)

CORRECTIONS: updated July 23rd, 2011

TCU CB #31 Travoskey Garrett (not Grant)

Coach's File complete

I have removed all of the Juniors that were used for coaches that were both Head Coach and Coordinator. No longer Stever Spurrier, Jr. and Bobby Petrino, Jr.

I also corrected about ten minor spelling errors.

I correctly identified another ten coaches.

I corrected the skin color for a handful of coaches.

I removed Jim Tressel, Carl Torbush, Bill Stewart.

I made Dana Holgorsen the head coach of West Virginia.

I made Luke Fickell the head coach of the Ohio State University.

I corrected the Alma Mater's for over 150+ head coaches and coordinators.

** For any coach that did not have their respective Alma Mater I used an available school that was relevant.

For example, if someone was from Cincinnati, Ohio but played at Youngstown State... their alma mater would be Cincinnati.

Another example, if someone played at Carroll College in Montana.... Of course, Montana does not have an FBS program. The closest school would be Idaho.

Another example, if someone played at a small school but was a Graduate Assistant coach at an FBS program... Of course, I used the G.A. school as their Alma Mater.

** The main thing that I was trying to accomplish was to make the Coaching Carousel experience as realistic as possible. No coach from New Hampshire with East Coast ties should have Washington as their Alma Mater.

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 Culture Rot @ 12/25/11 12:12 AM
Are these the rosters that are used for online games in NCAA 12?

# 142 loccdogg26 @ 12/26/11 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlatinoheatx
Are these the rosters that are used for online games in NCAA 12?
Yep if ur playing head to head

# 143 2kfrank12 @ 05/09/12 08:52 PM
Thanks you

# 144 Cathy @ 05/10/12 06:03 AM
thank you

# 145 crownroyaltexan @ 05/25/12 12:15 PM
Without reading the whole thread how close to real is this roster? TIA

# 146 loccdogg26 @ 05/25/12 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crownroyaltexan
Without reading the whole thread how close to real is this roster? TIA
See post #1.

# 147 TheBigRedNation @ 06/15/12 04:24 PM
Does anyone know whether or not Fairdale Kings will be doing rosters for '13?

# 148 Brandwin @ 07/02/12 03:31 PM
[font=Arial][size=2]Fairdale is doing them again for NCAA 13, but a little differently this year.

# 149 FAIRDALE_KINGS @ 07/02/12 03:57 PM
Please refrain from referencing the earlier post that I made today. O/S has reprimanded me for my actions.

For the eleventh year in a row I am releasing NCAA Football rosters. The rosters will be FREE once they are released to the masses. I plan on receiving my copy of NCAA Football '13 on Friday. I will begin naming rosters immediately and you can follow my progress as I complete the teams via Twitter. This year there will be unparalleled access to my rosters that has never been seen before.

Steve_OS has told me that once the rosters are available for FREE to everyone that there will be a new link here at O/S.

# 150 ODogg @ 07/03/12 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirLobo23
I would like to know this as well. Is ODogg still on these forums?
i'm still around, just not as often

# 151 mattsatx79 @ 07/05/12 12:29 AM
Thank you Fairdale Kings!

# 152 Sportsfan0290 @ 07/05/12 09:28 AM
Is this roster officially up? Also what's your Gamertag looking forward to finally having a pre look into this seasons game roster early. Another thing how deadly is Teddy Bridgewater?

# 153 threefortywest @ 07/05/12 02:52 PM
Is anyone planning on updating the NCAA 12 Rosters for the new year on PS3. As in, aging everyone a year, and including the 2012 freshman for the upcoming football season? I played the demo for 13 and it seems pretty identical, IMO. I wouldn't mind just getting some more accurate rosters and sticking with last year's game.

# 154 ODogg @ 07/06/12 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan0290
Is this roster officially up? Also what's your Gamertag looking forward to finally having a pre look into this seasons game roster early. Another thing how deadly is Teddy Bridgewater?
He is just starting on it today so it won't be up for a while...

# 155 indaclub @ 07/30/12 05:30 PM
Does anyone know what's going on with this years rosters? I know he posted over a week ago that they would be done by Friday the 19th and today is the 30th...

# 156 ODogg @ 08/01/12 12:35 AM
I wish I could provide any insight but I've not heard from FK either..

# 157 ODogg @ 08/01/12 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 55
Almost no point in him doing rosters anymore with the outstanding community rosters we have here.

One man cannot compete with a whole group of individuals. Especially since he only does one system.

Plus, wasn't he attempting to charge money for his rosters this year and then received an infraction?
Community rosters are not at all the same as what Fairdale does. Fairdale does a naming of players on EA's rosters without changing the players or depth charts, which allows for online play. Community rosters do not work very well online due to the changes that are made with them.

And no he did not receive an infraction for posting about the money but he did have to change/update his original post about it. Just a reminder, his rosters, once completed, will be completely free.

# 158 eskimos44 @ 08/01/12 07:22 PM

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.