Home
Madden 12 News Post

The EA Sports Madden NFL Facebook page has a live UStream feed set up for July 26th during the Madden NFL Pigskin Pro-Am Eve Event which will shed some light on the upcoming demo for Madden NFL 12.

Quote:
You won稚 want to miss our live coverage from the Madden NFL Pigskin Pro-Am Eve Event on Tuesday July 26th at 7pm ET and here痴 why:

- The Madden NFL 12 demo release date will be revealed

- The Madden NFL 12 demo details will also be revealed (Teams, settings, etc)

- We値l show you exclusive LIVE gameplay from the Madden NFL 12 demo

- YOU will have the chance to ask questions directly to members of the Madden NFL 12 development team including Football GM Cam Weber, Online Communities Designer Anthony DiMento, Ratings Czar Donny Moore, Online Producer Ryan Ferwerda, and Creative Director Mike Young!

- We値l have exclusive interviews and video walkthroughs with the developers behind the Online Communities feature that you値l hear more about on Monday, July 25th!

- And we値l be giving you the ONLY behind the scenes coverage from the Madden NFL Pigskin Pro-Am

Did I mention that there will be prize giveaways just for tuning in?

Our EXCLUSIVE coverage will run from 7-9pm ET! RSVP today!

Game: Madden NFL 12Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 44 - View All
Madden NFL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Dewiel @ 07/19/11 02:00 PM
Full details for those of you who are interested. Thanks for posting!

You won稚 want to miss our live coverage from the Madden NFL Pigskin Pro-Am Eve Event on Tuesday July 26th at 7pm ET and here痴 why:

- The Madden NFL 12 demo release date will be revealed

- The Madden NFL 12 demo details will also be revealed (Teams, settings, etc)
- We値l show you exclusive LIVE gameplay from the Madden NFL 12 demo

- YOU will have the chance to ask questions directly to members of the Madden NFL 12 development team including Football GM Cam Weber, Online Communities Designer Anthony DiMento, Ratings Czar Donny Moore, Online Producer Ryan Ferwerda, and Creative Director Mike Young!

- We値l have exclusive interviews and video walkthroughs with the developers behind the Online Communities feature that you値l hear more about on Monday, July 25th!

- And we値l be giving you the ONLY behind the scenes coverage from the Madden NFL Pigskin Pro-Am

Did I mention that there will be prize giveaways just for tuning in?

Our EXCLUSIVE coverage will run from 7-9pm ET! RSVP today! http://tinyurl.com/3oztlec

# 2 jpdavis82 @ 07/19/11 02:07 PM
Man this sucks, the one week I'm going out of town this summer and won't have access to the internet. I'll be at youth camp for my church. I'm a counselor, which I'm excited about because I love working with our youth, but I'd really like to see this. Will there be a replay of it available?

# 3 Smoke6 @ 07/19/11 02:11 PM
Cant wait!

# 4 NoTiCe_O @ 07/19/11 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Man this sucks, the one week I'm going out of town this summer and won't have access to the internet. I'll be at youth camp for my church. I'm a counselor, which I'm excited about because I love working with our youth, but I'd really like to see this. Will there be a replay of it available?
Don't be upset man it'll be a great time at Camp, I was a camp counselor last year for my church camp and enjoyed every minute. Once you get the game you can see everything all the time. I can't wait for my youth camp this summer.

Sorryfor the side track post lol, this game is gonna be good tho.

# 5 jpdavis82 @ 07/19/11 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoTiCe_O
Don't be upset man it'll be a great time at Camp, I was a camp counselor last year for my church camp and enjoyed every minute. Once you get the game you can see everything all the time. I can't wait for my youth camp this summer.

Sorryfor the side track post lol, this game is gonna be good tho.
I know it will, I'm really excited for it. Who knows someone may have a laptop there and I'll be able to look at it one night after the kids go to bed. Last camp we had I watched the Packers Falcons playoff highlights later that night on a friend's laptop.

# 6 NoTiCe_O @ 07/19/11 03:01 PM
Quote:
I know it will, I'm really excited for it. Who knows someone may have a laptop there and I'll be able to look at it one night after the kids go to bed. Last camp we had I watched the Packers Falcons playoff highlights later that night on a friend's laptop.
You just might be in-luck, I can't wait to watch this too tho

# 7 TDavis45 @ 07/20/11 07:02 PM
Pretty pumped for this! Playing NCAA until Madden comes out then Ill be playing on live!

# 8 marshallfever @ 07/20/11 09:42 PM
Why are you people excited about this? It's a announcement of another announcement. We're not getting the demo July 26th, but their giving us the date the demo will be released and the teams included in the demo.

Yeahe, should we be excited about this? lol When the demo is released, then wake me up

# 9 Dylan Marshall Swb @ 07/21/11 11:16 PM
@jpdavis82 I will also be at church camp, in Virginia. Away fron every single piece of technology I can think of for a whole week starting sunday. I feel your pain. Not only am I going to miss this, but I'm going to most likely miss NFL free agency. Can't wait for the demo though, and the actual release. Midnight realese!

# 10 jpdavis82 @ 07/22/11 12:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan Marshall Swb
@jpdavis82 I will also be at church camp, in Virginia. Away fron every single piece of technology I can think of for a whole week starting sunday. I feel your pain. Not only am I going to miss this, but I'm going to most likely miss NFL free agency. Can't wait for the demo though, and the actual release. Midnight realese!
Yeah who knows about free agency starting next week or not, I personally don't see it starting for at least a week maybe two. Hope I'm wrong though. I will be back on Friday and will be watching the replay of the demo livestream and hopefully the free agency news by 6PM CST next Friday.

# 11 dust247 @ 07/22/11 01:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallfever
Why are you people excited about this? It's a announcement of another announcement. We're not getting the demo July 26th, but their giving us the date the demo will be released and the teams included in the demo.

Shouldn't it be the Steelers and Packers? At least I always thought games released demos with the previous Super Bowl teams.

# 12 MrSkagTrendy @ 07/22/11 02:51 AM
Why on earth are people so excited for this?

# 13 Senator Palmer @ 07/22/11 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dust247
Shouldn't it be the Steelers and Packers? At least I always thought games released demos with the previous Super Bowl teams.
Not necessarily. I think they try to select teams that tie into the features they want to highlight in that given year. Last year it was the Colts vs. Jets in the new Meadowlands. The year before that, along with the Super Bowl participants, they also had the Cowboys vs. Giants with Pro Tak. The year before that they were introducing Madden Moments, so it was Pats/Giants in the Super Bowl's final drive.

I could see the Packers this year because of their profile, but if you want to highlight presentation and lack of suctioning I can also see the Falcons, Bears, Eagles, with an outside chance of the Browns, Broncos... maybe the Bucs, but probably not.

# 14 jpdavis82 @ 07/22/11 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSkagTrendy
Why on earth are people so excited for this?
Because Madden 12 looks really good and we are excited to see the demo that we have been waiting to play for the last few months. Other than the release of Madden 12 itself, the demo release is the biggest event for us Madden fans.

# 15 MrSkagTrendy @ 07/22/11 11:36 AM
Quote:
Because Madden 12 looks really good and we are excited to see the demo that we have been waiting to play for the last few months. Other than the release of Madden 12 itself, the demo release is the biggest event for us Madden fans.
Me too buddy but I just can't get excited over the announcement of the demo date. I don't really get anything from watching other people play Madden unless it's for the first few weeks that footage is released..you can't get a feel for it, the people playing usually suck, and they usually just skip all the cutscenes and replays (the things we wanna see).

Don't get me wrong, I can't wait for the demo, but i'm not excited for the demo release date annoucement..

# 16 cherman24 @ 07/22/11 11:58 AM
Do you get to unlock anything like the NCAA has been doing with jerseys the last few demos?

# 17 fish7718 @ 07/23/11 12:28 AM
Can't wait!

# 18 sneak_it @ 07/23/11 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Palmer
Not necessarily. I think they try to select teams that tie into the features they want to highlight in that given year. Last year it was the Colts vs. Jets in the new Meadowlands. The year before that, along with the Super Bowl participants, they also had the Cowboys vs. Giants with Pro Tak. The year before that they were introducing Madden Moments, so it was Pats/Giants in the Super Bowl's final drive.

I could see the Packers this year because of their profile, but if you want to highlight presentation and lack of suctioning I can also see the Falcons, Bears, Eagles, with an outside chance of the Browns, Broncos... maybe the Bucs, but probably not.
Bad enough that Rodgers wasn't on the cover after coming out of the Shadow of Favre and winning the Super Bowl, if the Packers aren't in the demo then someone at EA has it out for them.

Either Packers vs Steelers or Packers vs Bears are huge match-ups that could be a great showcase of the history of the NFL.

Personally EA really dropped the ball with the Fans vote for the cover, it takes away from the special group that has been on the cover... but now I am getting into the the utter-disappointment that a mediocre RB (1 year wonder) got on the cover instead of a true super star of the NFL, heck at least throw the 12th man on there as its going to be the year of the fan after this lockout.

# 19 Senator Palmer @ 07/23/11 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneak_it
Bad enough that Rodgers wasn't on the cover after coming out of the Shadow of Favre and winning the Super Bowl, if the Packers aren't in the demo then someone at EA has it out for them.

Either Packers vs Steelers or Packers vs Bears are huge match-ups that could be a great showcase of the history of the NFL.

Personally EA really dropped the ball with the Fans vote for the cover, it takes away from the special group that has been on the cover... but now I am getting into the the utter-disappointment that a mediocre RB (1 year wonder) got on the cover instead of a true super star of the NFL, heck at least throw the 12th man on there as its going to be the year of the fan after this lockout.
I hear ya'. I thought the fan poll thing was a joke from the beginning considering how limited it was -- no Clay Matthews as a choice? Come on. I was pulling for the 12th Man.

The more I think about it, though, the more I can see them trying to get Vick out there for people to play with. With is re-emergence, and trying to get casual fans stoked, it makes a lot of sense, especially with the way the Eagles played in prime time and the explosiveness of that offense. And I really don't want to see the Steelers again. I'd love to get hold the Packers in a true 5 minute qtr. demo to check out the new tackling, and defensive AI against one of the league's most potent offenses.

# 20 DirtyJerz32 @ 07/26/11 06:19 PM
Anyone know if we're still on target for the demo release and other info?

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.