Home
Madden 12 News Post

Madden NFL 12 Title Update #2 details are coming soon, according to the Madden Twitter feed.

Game: Madden NFL 12Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 44 - View All
Madden NFL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 NikeBlitz @ 09/27/11 12:39 PM
Gameplay is fine but franchise mode needs work, a lot of work.

Rain, UDFA, editing, simmed stats, CPU logic ... if they fix these things this game will be a must have.

# 22 BigBoi23 @ 09/27/11 01:42 PM
If they somehow fixed the PS3 field issue, I would be elated.

# 23 SteboSSK @ 09/27/11 01:55 PM
NCAA shoulder pad issues...and full player editing

# 24 manooly @ 09/27/11 02:19 PM
Please fix the franchise rain/weather issue and make all games random and not programmed! Thanks!

# 25 fringeelement @ 09/27/11 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rouchicus
As someone who likes to constantly tweak equipment and ratings now, I'm mostly hoping for a fix for losing player roles when editing players. That'd go a long way for me. Also, the completion % of QBs in franchise. I think those are my main two gripes right now.

Same here, but I'm worried not enough noise has been made about the completion % for them to have considered it a priority. Rain was an issue last years as well (although not as much) so if they didn't fix it for release, why would they fix it now. I'm very worried. If they fix these things as well as few other minor issues with franchise this would easily be the best game since '05, otherwise, it could be the worst since '08. I'm not overly optimistic.

# 26 Rouchicus @ 09/27/11 02:31 PM
I'm guessing that the completion % can be fixed in a tuner. I hope so at least. I just want the franchise to be as close to playable as possible. Not sure why I'm in such a rush to play a franchise where I won't be using Charles or Berry for the first season...but I'm ready to go.

# 27 kjjnesb @ 09/27/11 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteboSSK
NCAA shoulder pad issues...and full player editing
I think in the interview a while back it was said we wouldn't be getting full player editing in a patch but in the future editions of the game they do want to give us more control..Hope they fix the NCAA bodies though.

# 28 djep @ 09/27/11 03:11 PM
I'm really happy with the gameplay with Playmaker's slider set. Some franchise issues need work but my main gripe is the weather. If they don't fix that I will be flipping Madden 12 for Batman in just a few weeks.

# 29 kbigmike2121 @ 09/27/11 03:12 PM
Sure hope they fixed the UDFA shoulder pads being way to wide, and drafted players being either to large or to small for certain positions.

# 30 RGiles36 @ 09/27/11 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikeBlitz

Rain, UDFA, editing, simmed stats, CPU logic ... if they fix these things this game will be a must have.
My sentiments exactly...

For better or worse, my Xbox Elite red-ringed. So I'm in no rush for the patch. I know, selfish of me. J/K .

# 31 Marino @ 09/27/11 03:17 PM
The rain issue needs to be addressed in this patch. This issue is just ridiculous.

# 32 Scruffychicken @ 09/27/11 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgiles36
My sentiments exactly...

For better or worse, my Xbox Elite red-ringed. So I'm in no rush for the patch. I know, selfish of me. J/K .
A blessing in disguise, lol.

I also am just hoping the franchise mode is fixed, UDFA's, QB%, #1 WR playing CB, and so on. I'm actually pretty happy with the gameplay this year, so if they don't touch it, I'm alright with that.

I don't even care about the rain glitch if I can just play a proper franchise, otherwise this is for sure going to help fund 2k12 or Dark Souls.

# 33 OGKing @ 09/27/11 03:19 PM
Just fix the damn weather and udfa....

# 34 STLRams @ 09/27/11 03:37 PM
If they don't patch the lack of pass interference calls on offense and defense - major fail.
Also the playaction pass plays need to be patched, its damn near impossible to pull one off.

These two issues have been around since madden 09.

# 35 roadman @ 09/27/11 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by STLRams
If they don't patch the lack of pass interference calls on offense and defense - major fail.
Also the playaction pass plays need to be patched, its damn near impossible to pull one off.

I never seen penalty sliders addressed in a patch and I doubt if they would now.

PA is a hit or miss for me.

# 36 KBscholar @ 09/27/11 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by STLRams

I find that playaction works great when I use Playmakers Custom Sliders.

# 37 roadman @ 09/27/11 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaints7
I hope they do something big about the commentary and the high amount of interceptions is unrealistic. Also the punt returning and Kickoff returning is nearly impossible without changing the sliders and we shouldn't have to do this every time a Madden comes out. There are many more problems but I am not going to name them all.
If it's big files they need to patch regarding commentary, I don't think we will see it in a patch.

There isn't a sports game I don't mess around with sliders with. Lower the int's on both sides and you will have less interceptions.

# 38 qwikphaze01 @ 09/27/11 05:30 PM
the problem with the interceptions is that the computer warps into a position. if you go into replay you will see the the defender actually skips a frame. plus the cpu lb's make spectacular catches more often than the receiver will. i have never been one to complain about throwing int's but i can tell you, something isn't right. it is far from perfect.

# 39 Pandetta @ 09/27/11 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaints7
I hope they do something big about the commentary
Commentary is almost always much too big of a change to make in a patch IE its a M13 type of thing, but I hope I'm wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikeBlitz

Especially considering franchise was the "big deal" this year, it would be a shame if it doesn't end up polished.

# 40 at23steelers @ 09/27/11 05:50 PM
- commentary
- custom playbooks
- rain in franchise mode
- effectiveness of QB sneaks
- zone coverage not abandoning zone fast enough to chase QB
- remove money plays
- fix penalties, so they work properly and realistically

Not too bad compared to other years IMO.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.