Home
News Post

First of all I wanna thank everyone who had a hand in this set that Knight has thanked before. Its been an honor to work with such a great set of editors. Also thanks to OS, in my opinion the greatest message board and sports gaming site on the web..bar none. Knight would have put this post up tonight had he not had an illness but lets be real... without him this set would not be possible...so cheers to you M.K!

Ok so whats included...

-corrections from ST version
-MLB lineups/rotations should be accurate as of opening day
-AAA lineups rotations as close as possible..minors cant be perfect due to lower level prospects
-transactions up to today
-updated transactions
-we tried to get as many requests from you guys in as possible

Again thanks to everyone and Enjoy!

Vault under PSN Ridindwnkingsley OSFM Opening day25 man roster version (Hustlinowl) http://www.sendspace.com/file/hpb5vu

V1.5 Also in the vault
http://www.sendspace.com/file/7ty9a4
-AAA and AA more accurate including career minor leaguers with mlb service time given service time..so no promotions and then rookie status
-tons of fixes to the original OD set
- transactions accurate to current day
- ratings tweaks to any Low rated scea player..no big stars most are low depth chart guys rated way off
- SCEA caps imported from roster updates only if a decent version...some appearances then tweaked (Darvish, Cespedes etc)
-25 man rosters
- remember this roster will be missing a chunk of the lower level prospects in order to add the AAA and AA guys

This is mainly for guys who like playing with accurate minor leagues

Game: MLB 12 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 55 - View All
MLB 12 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 221 beantownbruins @ 04/12/12 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwrite7
http://forums.theshownation.com/showthread.php?t=13074

update on patch... i only posted it here because start times will be included and it is tomorrow...some were wondering if they should wait before starting chose
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry for being dramatic lol but that is awesome news! Thanks for posting this man!

# 222 Frythatchicken @ 04/12/12 09:23 PM
Quote:

update on patch... i only posted it here because start times will be included and patch is tomorrow...some were wondering if they should wait before starting chise
Russell over at Sony says we won't have to restart franchise for start times to work!!!!!11

# 223 spboden @ 04/12/12 09:25 PM
Awesome news, cant wait for tomorrow!

Quick question, for those of us who already started a franchise, will we need to restart from scratch to get the correct scheduled times?

This...I really don't want to restart

# 9 Russell_SCEA @ 04/13/12 01:08 AM
You will not have to restart your franchise.

# 224 lyrikhan @ 04/12/12 09:38 PM
Quote:

update on patch... i only posted it here because start times will be included and patch is tomorrow...some were wondering if they should wait before starting chise
great news.... looks like i'll be checking out if there are some scea caps from next monday's roster update to import into the OSFM opening day set and be ready to rock and roll on the franchise

# 225 itbeme23 @ 04/12/12 09:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
in my file placing them on their correct affiliates then manually injuring and DL, once come of DL AI will make proper adjustments (send downs)
Hey Hustlin,

Your franchise file was a godsend last year. Any timetable on this year's release? Do you plan on waiting until after the patch???

Thanks!!!

# 226 Joshualmccoy @ 04/12/12 10:00 PM
How do you get the patch into yoUr franchise? Is it automatically integrated or do we have to download it and upload it into th franchise? Can someone help me with this?

# 227 HustlinOwl @ 04/12/12 10:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by itbeme23
Hey Hustlin,

Your franchise file was a godsend last year. Any timetable on this year's release? Do you plan on waiting until after the patch???

Thanks!!!
working on now through AL Central

# 228 mikemck09 @ 04/12/12 10:22 PM
Wish I had connects with SCEA, I would totally hook you fellas up. Amazing job guys!! Seriously Bravooo

# 229 MrOldboy @ 04/12/12 10:37 PM
Sorry if this was asked before or there is already a set up/in dev, but these threads move pretty fast.

Is there a planned update to the OSFM, either officially by OS or by anyone on here to edit MLB players? Mostly to update the MLB players. I am manually editing most of the main pitchers in the games that frankly are way off in terms of pitch reps and speed. I'm using pitch f/x data to edit players I feel are way off, if they are close I dont care.

# 230 grgmths1433 @ 04/12/12 10:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
working on now through AL Central
Does this mean it will be complete in a few days? Thanks for your hard work to make things easier for us to enjoy. I really looking forward this bad boy.

# 231 sinkdog @ 04/12/12 11:05 PM
If I use HustlinOwls 25-man roster, where do I get a list of the other 15 players that need to be added to the 40-man before the season starts? I know in the past, there was a spreadsheet with that info. Any idea where to get that now? Or do I even need that after this fix? I'm so damn confused again and I've played the show the Knight's rosters for 4 years now.

# 232 ARoid1313 @ 04/12/12 11:57 PM
r u guys still seeing a ton of players retiring who still have years remaining on their contracts?
In my sim Arod hit 30 HR and retired due to age with 5 years remaining on his contract. Was this not supposed to be a resolved issue ?

# 233 seanjeezy @ 04/13/12 12:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrispers
ya the rest of the time you walked him cause that one hit he hit off you was a grand slam haha
haha... no. Honestly Brett was a harder guy to get out because he's too damn short and can flat out run. Whenever we played the Brewers he was the guy who gave us the most trouble. Sale has some serious holes in his swing that he needs to fix if he wants to make it out of rookie ball.

# 234 Majingir @ 04/13/12 12:22 AM
McGowan isn't on Jays roster right now, but Villanueva is.

# 235 hoopla32 @ 04/13/12 12:30 AM
I could have been hearing things but, I was at the menu after finishing a game, and I left it sitting there for a few seconds. Then I hear the PA announcer come to thank the fan of the day "MKnight" or something to that affect. He said some other stuff after, but I'm about 99.9% sure I heard MKnight.

# 236 seanjeezy @ 04/13/12 02:29 AM
For future reference, i.e. next year's OSFM, I noticed that a lot of minor league starters have a little extra juice on their fastballs and too much separation on their changeups. Last year, a grand total of 14 starters averaged 94+ on their fastball, so far after just looking through the AL East, I've already seen 12. Changeups are a mess too, we need to keep in mind that giving a guy an 82 mph changeup and a 94 mph fastball will result in 80 and 96 when the CPU uses max effort (which is quite frequently) and not even Jamie Moyer in his prime could get 16 mph of separation.

# 237 ilstu24 @ 04/13/12 03:57 AM
There is a new roster in the vault based off of the Opening Day set that was just released. All it is is a bump up off all the criminally low rated players. Like for example, Matt Carpenter on STL. About 100 or so edits were made on this initial release. Will update it more as needed.

PSN-Onebase24

OSFM Tweaks.

# 238 The Kid 24 @ 04/13/12 08:58 AM
Just to clarify... After reading in this thread, I'm confused on the lineups/rotations still being messed up.

So if I go thru every team and make sure there is 25 players on the MLB rosters and make sure all teams have 5 man rotations... Everything will stick right?

# 239 The Kid 24 @ 04/13/12 09:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skrappy
dont HustlinOwl's rosters have that where they stick?
I'm hoping so... I haven't gone into franchise yet to see if they stick.

# 240 kidshan @ 04/13/12 09:09 AM
sorry bout this guys but didn't I read yesterday the list of corrections that were made from spring roster to opening day...can somebody direct me to that again...cant seem to find it today...thanks

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.