Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

If you are having issues freezing in NCAA Football 13, after Title Update #1, please list ALL SPECIFICS HERE. We'll send it over to EA Sports to take a look at.
  • Which console
  • Online/Offline
  • Mode
  • Where does it happen exactly? Cut scene, halftime, studio update, during gameplay, etc.
  • Post the name of your dynasty, as well as Gamertag/PSN ID
If you are not having any freezing issues, don't bother responding.

Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 Fiddy @ 08/17/12 03:23 PM
note: the below freeze happened after title update #2

Which console - Xbox 360

Online/Offline - Online

Mode - Online Dynasty

Where does it happen exactly? The Online Dynasty locks up right after it loads up. You get to the first screen inside the mode, where it says play game, recruit etc. Then as soon as you move left, right, up, or down on the left stick or d-pad the whole console freezes. This has happened to everyone so far. We are in season 2 (week 3) of our OD and this is the first issue we have had. We have advanced it from the website as well as advancing from the console. One of us was able to hit play game and was able to do so, played whole game, then after the game when going back to dynasty menu it froze and the game didnt count.

Post the name of your dynasty - BandOfBuds

Gamertag - Fiddy14

# 122 MU ATO @ 08/17/12 10:01 PM
I am in my 3rd year of my dynasty with Marshall. There was 1:30 seconds to go in Game 3 and the opponent Tulsa through a long bomb and the game froze.

IM PISSED.

# 123 bboos @ 08/18/12 01:40 AM
Which console PS3
Online/Offline Offline
Mode Dynasty
Problem: Can't advance to next season
Gamertag/PSN ID - spicyweiner27

didn't have any issues with the game until I downloaded the new patch. Now at the end of my offline franchise when I try to advance to next year it does nothing and just stays on the bowl week page.

I have uninstalled the patch completely and it still does the same thing and have also re-installed the patch and still have no luck.

Just wondering if anyone else has this issue, or some ideas on how to fix it?

# 124 hawkeyekid @ 08/18/12 01:57 PM
Which console - ps3

Online/Offline - Online and Offline

Mode - Online Dynasty and Road to Glory

Where does it happen exactly? Game plays normally. In 4th quarter on offense, game will freeze. All sound is lost and game sounds like it is loading every 5 seconds. Only way to get out is to eject disc.

Post the name of your dynasty - diehardhawk82OD1

Gamertag - hawkeyekid

# 125 kingkilla56 @ 08/18/12 06:48 PM
It freezes when I try to exit out of a game. It has happened since NCAA12 and now onto 13 on both my playstation and 360.

# 126 fanofdon @ 08/19/12 01:22 AM
Xbox 360

offline dynasty

Still during gamebreak cutscenes and some highlights this is with new patch still.

GT: Big B Myers

# 127 FSUNolez @ 08/19/12 01:29 AM
Platform (360/PS3):

Whats the bug?
If I play an online game with named rosters, it freezes each and every time after the game. I win (or lose the game. I exit. It goes to the main menu and the auto-save feature kicks in. When it's done saving, it freezes. I'm thinking it does it right at the time it's supposed to reload the rosters because when I restart my Xbox, I have to redownload my rosters.

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in?
Online Ranked Games (not sure if this matters, butI use custom playbooks).

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it?

Every single time it tries to go to the main menu after an online ranked game.

How often can the bug be reproduced?

Each and every time.

Do you have video or pictures?
Not yet. I will take a video next game I play.

This is so annoying. I literally have to restart the game after every online game. Is this a known issue?

# 128 Hiimchris @ 08/19/12 06:00 AM
Platform (360/PS3):
PS3

Whats the bug?
Freezes constantly.

Dynasty

Anytime I simulate anything. Anything. Be it advancing to the next season, simulating the end of a game that I'm up by a large margin, anything, it freezes. Most often though, it is after the game when they are showing the highlights. This angers me.

Each and every time.

# 129 DrChevy @ 08/19/12 10:23 AM
PS3

Problem: random freezes during recruiting calls.

Offline Dynasty mode

How did it happen/can you recreate it?: I'm not sure, it seems to be random, but happens during recruiting calls.

How often can it be reproduced?: seems to be random.

# 130 tomince @ 08/19/12 10:56 AM
Platform (360/PS3):
PS3

Whats the bug?
Can't play Road To Glory (well, can't play any games). The game hardlocks/freezes when loading a brand new RTG player and the game softocks when loading a pre-patch2 RTG player. I can never get past the loading screen. I've tried deleting all game data for NCAA 13 and re-downloaded Patch 2, didn't change an of the behavior.

Road To Glory

100% repro when trying to play a RTG game.

100%

Do you have video or pictures? No need, it's just the loading screen.

# 131 eagskerfan @ 08/19/12 09:00 PM
xbox 360

offline dynasty

game froze AGAIN when the stupid game track was coming up. Keep up the great work ea.

# 132 Hunsy34 @ 08/20/12 05:55 AM
xbox 360

online dynasty: my buddies games would freeze during studio updates, start of 2nd half, cut scenes.

Solution: returned the game got a new disc no freezes or issues since. EA cant fix this its the discs that are messed up, just keep returning your game til you get a good disc

# 133 buckeyefreak4745 @ 08/20/12 02:44 PM
Xbox 360
Gamertag:Buckeyefreak272

I just recently moved to college, and brought my xbox with me. I have plugged it into a new tv. Back home it would freeze from time to time, but nothing to serious. However, for some reason, I am unable to complete a game here. I get to the end of a game, and as they show the images from the game, or the play of the game, it freezes, and I lose the game i am playing. I have tried multiple different dynasties and single games, but none of it seems to work. Is this a disk or an Xbox error?

# 134 dhargo @ 08/20/12 08:53 PM
I've had 2 freezes today for the same game, once after the game was over, and then replaying it it froze seconds before halftime. I went a week w/o many freezes, but it still seems to be the same things, mostly during the game when it goes to in-game highlights.

Suggestions?

# 135 xXShowstopperXx @ 08/21/12 09:45 AM
PS3

Online Dynasty

xXShowstopperXxOD1

Yesterday me (#2) and the number one ranked team tried to play the dynasty's first National Championship. The game kept freezing and telling us both "connection to the user has been lost" we tried this at least 15 times but we never got out of the first quarter. We always made it through to the game and had virtually no lag but we rarely got to a third possession. We played an online game outside of the dynasty and played it all the way through with no problems and no lag. I won and just played the cpu in the OD. BTW we both never lost our internet connection and were never signed out of the PSN.

PSN: xXShowstopperXx

# 136 JimOttoFan @ 08/21/12 10:24 PM
xbox

highlights after game was over

offline dynasty

# 137 JimOttoFan @ 08/22/12 12:09 AM
xbox

at halftime

previous game froze at end of game highlights

offline dynasty

# 138 jakeandrew @ 08/22/12 01:31 PM
Which console: PS3
Online/Offline: Both
Where does it happen exactly? So, I love having custom sounds in my game, however, EVERY time after setting up my music, the game will freeze at some point in the first quarter. Usually after kickoff, so I'm thinking it may be when the game is loading the scores from other games screen.
Has anyone else encountered this?

# 139 MrOctober430 @ 08/22/12 11:07 PM
> XBOX360
>Online
>Dynasty
>Freezes when going into the 4th quarter.

# 140 fancyketchup @ 08/23/12 03:30 PM
Xbox 360
Dynasty
Numerous times: some during studio updates, so during end game highlights
Dynasty Name: Heinz
Gamertag: Samizle86

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.