Home
MLB 13 The Show News Post

Check out the first MLB 13 The Show trailer. According to Ramone, there are about 10 easter eggs. How many can you find?

Game: MLB 13 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 36 - View All
MLB 13 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 181 sydrogerdavid @ 01/03/13 10:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydrogerdavid
Options, options, options.

I give you cases A, B, and especially C.
As compared to MLB 12.

I put pine tar on all the bats just in case it may have covered the ring up.
Also I did light stained and natural finish for the first Bryce Harper bat just in case.

# 182 LC26 @ 01/03/13 11:06 PM
Russell can see some celebration with the trophy after winning the World Series?

# 183 Blzer @ 01/03/13 11:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LC26
Russell can see some celebration with the trophy after winning the World Series?
You have to earn that one.

# 184 GibsonD90 @ 01/03/13 11:13 PM
Annnnnnd once again I'm excited for The Show. I love the additions that have been found or announced so far ( playoff mode, beginner mode, digital faces on trades, play rating in # form, just to name a few).

Big thanks to Russel and everyone who works on these games. Attention to detail is amazing ( even if some fans freak about missed things, it's only because they care haha). It makes other sports franchises look like a joke.

Again, thanks! Looking forward to more news.

# 185 Jays20593 @ 01/03/13 11:50 PM
I see the concrete convertible got some love

# 186 Richie12 @ 01/04/13 12:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays20593

Where do you see some changes?

# 187 SDPadres2012 @ 01/04/13 12:34 AM
Quote:
Options, options, options.

I give you cases A, B, and especially C.
Is it just me or is Bryce Harper sporting a different bat and batting gloves in the two different pictures. Maybe SECA followed 2k12 and made the gear changeable for home/road/alternates. Notice that he is also wearing a different jersey in both of the pictures as well.

# 188 SkillzKillz719 @ 01/04/13 02:18 AM
Just got a PS3 for Christmas, and I'm stoked to finally have a great MLB game to play!

# 189 woz411 @ 01/04/13 02:26 AM
Love this!

I am even more excited for the possible release of the fact sheet tomorrow (and more DEV journals) HOORAY!!

I bought my PS3 soly for MLB the show (and the other sports games) (im a sports gaming nut)

# 190 astronut @ 01/04/13 02:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays20593

will we have seperate close roof options this year?

# 191 Sco291 @ 01/04/13 03:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LC26
I pray to god that this was changed to something more exciting than the same old animation we have been slapped with for the last 5 years. Should have been changed a while ago but I would most certainly welcome something new and exciting for all my hard work during the regular season

# 192 SFCFeagin @ 01/04/13 03:05 AM
Looks like the Catchers Gear has stayed the same, I was hoping for more multple color options for the chest protector. Blue Jays and Cardinal colors are still off.

# 193 tril @ 01/04/13 06:01 AM
have to see a list of features and improvements before I get excited. regardless though, it will most likely be a first week purchase.

# 194 vessel29 @ 01/04/13 07:02 AM
I just realized that this is the third year in a row that the reveal trailer has shown a close up of Buster Posey's face while behind the plate. Go watch the trailers for The Show 11 and 12 and you'll see what I mean.

# 195 Chai2112 @ 01/04/13 08:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chai2112
Anyone else notice in the Hunter Pence picture it says, "Today: 1 for 0"?!?!??! Hopefully there aren't more typos in this game ala "The owner is not willing not take on any more money"
This got lost in the deluge of excitement. Anyone else notice the above?

Can't freakin wait for March!! Just praying that Franchise mode has been vastly improved and that there are MANY more stats to view at will!

# 196 barsoffury @ 01/04/13 08:25 AM
The trailer gets me excited but didn't show me anything in terms of new animation...

# 197 pirates1fan @ 01/04/13 08:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
We are done with this subject you now have the best of both worlds attribute bars and numbers.
I think this is awesome! As well do I think that the hat and uniform change and you get the computer face when someone gets moved, stoked about that too. Question though, I noticed how Scherzer's energy is 243. How is Energy rated for pitchers, and position players for that matter too. And, all my starters in the game who have a stamina rating of like, 80 or so, they have always got tired out after 70 or 80 pitches, and I was always dissapointed by that. Has that changed at all?

# 198 tnixen @ 01/04/13 08:57 AM
Quote:
Sunset Flights advertisement.

Maybe we'll get a fake burger joint for Big Mac Land.

I am pretty sure I have seen that same Sunset Flights advertisement in MLB 12 The Show so it may not be new.

But it would be so cool if someday we start seeing a lot more variety in the Fake advertisements in all the stadiums.

# 199 tnixen @ 01/04/13 09:05 AM
I love seeing how Sony keeps improving on all the little things that make the game of baseball so wonderful!

Even little things like seeing the fielders throw the ball around the horn after an out and before the game begins is just so cool!

I want to give a huge thank you to Russell because I know he is a big reason why MLB The Show is what it is today. And I also want to thank all the baseball die hards here at OS because without all your great feedback who knows what MLB The Show would be like today?

I hope you all know how lucky we really are that Sony makes a baseball game! Without Sony what would we have?

# 200 The Kid 24 @ 01/04/13 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDPadres2012
Is it just me or is Bryce Harper sporting a different bat and batting gloves in the two different pictures. Maybe SECA followed 2k12 and made the gear changeable for home/road/alternates. Notice that he is also wearing a different jersey in both of the pictures as well.
I noticed that as well! I'm really hoping that is true!!!!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.