Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

EA Sports has released the second title update for NCAA Football 14, which is available now for 360 and PS3 users.

The update includes multiple presentation and performance issues, as well as gameplay enhancements listed below.
  • Formation Subs Exploit
    Fixed an exploit that allowed users to disconnect an online H2H game without receiving a loss or affecting DNF %
  • Coaching Carousel Update
    Fixed an issue that prevented non-commissioner user teams from being offered new jobs in Online Dynasty
  • Defensive Back Hot Route Adjustment
    Fixed an issue where some Defensive Back Hot Routes would not react correctly
  • Old Dominion Update
    Fixed an issue where Old Dominion is referred to as “Big Blue” and not “Monarchs”
  • Vignette Slowdown
    Addressed an issue where postplay vignettes did not trigger after touchdowns.
  • Grey Facemask Issue (PS3)
    Fixed an issue where some teams had a grey facemask in-game regardless of user modifications on the PlayStation 3
  • PS3 Optimization
    PS3 players will notice a much quicker overall experience with reduced hitches.
NCAA FOOTBALL ULTIMATE TEAM UPDATES

Team Skill OVR Rating update
  • Fixed an issue where Team Skill OVR ratings appeared to be 99, but were actually only a 94
  • Players may see their OVR Team Skill Ratings adjusted after applying the title update
  • Please note that individual player OVR ratings have not changed at all.

Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 herropreese @ 08/20/13 07:14 PM
So no gameplay improvements.

I suppose that means there will be a third.

# 2 JayD @ 08/20/13 07:16 PM
Wow all that time for that amount of fixes!

# 3 grismosw @ 08/20/13 07:16 PM
Short list...but says among others. Would be nice to know what those are.

# 4 Herky @ 08/20/13 07:18 PM
I sure hope they are well into work on a 3rd one. That wasn't very impressive at all.

Hopefully a tuner comes out as well.

# 5 Motown @ 08/20/13 07:28 PM
Wow...I just LOST the Terps 20-17 other than the DB glitch that I saw, I'm LOVIN' the gameplay...smooth as butta...no framerate drops, QB scrambles & fumbles( big runs on for both)

stats:
Terps C. Brown 51 yds rushing 13 ATT
..........C. Brown 9-11 190 yds 0 INT
..........B. Ross 84 yds rushing on 9 ATT
Noles J. Winston 21 yds rushing 9 ATT
.........J. Winston 189 yds 1 INT 2 costly fumbles
........ J. Wilder 31 yds rushing 10 ATT
........ D.Freeman 64 yds rushing 8 ATT

TERPS D 3 sacks
Noles D 5 sacks

# 6 Hiro1 @ 08/20/13 07:28 PM
Man as a Ps3 owner. This game plays 10x smoother. The no huddle fix feels great.

# 7 Gr4h4mb0 @ 08/20/13 07:33 PM
How are some folks noticing gameplay differences if little or no gameplay was in the patch?

# 8 Soonerfan14 @ 08/20/13 07:35 PM
Blew no fix for the random loss of coach ex In ODs?? ;(

# 9 BleedGreen710 @ 08/20/13 07:38 PM

# 10 grismosw @ 08/20/13 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr4h4mb0
How are some folks noticing gameplay differences if little or no gameplay was in the patch?
Read the first paragraph.

# 11 DGuinta1 @ 08/20/13 07:41 PM
Post patch game looks better on my DLP.

# 12 jnewcomer5 @ 08/20/13 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJustAguessxX
Damn so the tackle assist issue and incomplete passes being counted as tackles wasn't important enough this time around?
Can't waits to start my new dynasty to see if they fixed the atk/tackle bug.

# 13 BadAssHskr @ 08/20/13 07:44 PM
In an OD, do you suppose youll have to advance the week before any changes takes hold?

# 14 YanksFaninLouisiana @ 08/20/13 07:45 PM
Wow the fix to the no-huddle is great. You can actually PICK A PLAY now on defense!

# 15 Chedapalooza @ 08/20/13 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJustAguessxX
Damn so the tackle assist issue and incomplete passes being counted as tackles wasn't important enough this time around?
Gonna check this out. Wil play a game in my current test dynasty then strt a new one to see if that makes any difference. But apparently ea had to address all the immature ppl who can't play fair online rather than fixing things that are actually related to football. Gotta love it.

# 16 BonesKnows85 @ 08/20/13 08:00 PM
I hope they meant that they fixed the issue where MOST, not SOME, teams had a gray face mask issue.

# 17 superxero27 @ 08/20/13 08:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr4h4mb0
Confirmation bias. You anticipate gameplay improvements so that's what you see.

# 18 Dawgfan1 @ 08/20/13 08:07 PM
Of course the bugs with no halftime report and no post game report were not fixed. Those two bugs, along with the tackle bug, are the only ones I wanted to be fixed. Hopefully, they will be fixed in the next patch, whenever that will be.

# 19 Timeetyo @ 08/20/13 08:09 PM
Anyone test if the slow speed stuck in the mud glitch is fixed?

# 20 hazey @ 08/20/13 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soonerfan14
Blew no fix for the random loss of coach ex In ODs?? ;(
Just unbelievable.

Fixed the game, I think the gameplay is great. The concept of coaches starting at nothing and building their skilset up is awesome. The only problem is it doesn't ****ing work.

In our OD we have 2 coaches at a level of 19 and progressing, and another who is stuck on level 4 with absolutely no progression. Guess he will always be taking a backseat to those stud recruits that we all fight for.

Just unbelievable they put a feature like that in the game and it doesn't get fixed.

« Previous12345678910Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.