Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

Over the weekend many users were not able to get into online modes (some couldn't get to any modes at all). 2K Sports worked all weekend to resolve the issue, which seems to be fixed for some, but not for everyone.

Ronnie mentioned the Online Association should be back up.

Based off of feedback from email and Twitter, it seems the servers are very up and down, so let us know what you are seeing here.

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 david20lampton @ 01/03/14 11:57 PM
I couldn't play myteam and that's my favorite mode! oh well spent some time with the wife and the dogs, guinea pig, cat, and tortoise

# 42 morpheus2480 @ 01/06/14 12:16 AM
Console: PS4
Issue: Unable to have a Quick Match online with friends
Detailed Description: I enter Online -> Play with Friends-> Send an invite. Then my friend accepts the invite but he ends up getting a message "2k sports server is not available at this time" We try it in reverse and he sends the invite, same issue.

Been having the issue for a couple of days now.

# 43 steelersredspacers @ 01/06/14 01:05 AM
Online quick play is very laggy, more than usual, and I can't find any blacktop players. On the rare occasion that I do, it is also laggy. It seems to have gotten worse since around Christmas

# 44 KingKongBundyIsFat @ 01/06/14 07:49 PM
Server seems to be down again...it's 1/6/2014, around 9 pm. Every screen I go to is "The 2K Server is unavailable please try again later". It keeps freezing my PS3 and making me have to hard reset, too, which is AWESOME, let me tell ya.

# 45 Maxima370z @ 01/06/14 08:32 PM
Beat the Bulls by 33 and after the game, the "The 2K Server is unavailable please try again later" message popped up on my screen. 7/1/14 at around 11:00am AEDST.

# 46 11anthony @ 01/06/14 10:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKongBundyIsFat
Server seems to be down again...it's 1/6/2014, around 9 pm. Every screen I go to is "The 2K Server is unavailable please try again later". It keeps freezing my PS3 and making me have to hard reset, too, which is AWESOME, let me tell ya.
Same problem. Just completed a MyTeam schedule game and the damn game just froze right after it was processing my win.

What a joke.

# 47 flawed @ 01/07/14 08:49 PM
I haven't been able to play at all since Christmas Eve, apart from My Team, and even that is sketchy, regularly quits and doesn't save my progress, etc.

# 48 UniversalNoob @ 01/08/14 04:40 PM
PC servers are down again since yesterday.... It's really horrible this year. I only buy this game to play online and now 1/3 of the time the servers are down!

# 49 mattvasquez_11 @ 01/26/14 02:38 PM
Please help me! In NBA2K14, my career is currently stopped. I was recently invited to participate at All Star Weekend. I got a letter saying Congrats and you have been invited to participate in thr dunk contest, rising stars game, and all star game. Its a blue screen with those highlited and there is a dismiss button at thr bottom of the screen. The thing is, i press X (PS4) and it doesnt do anything... it just stays on thr screen! please help me ASAP!!!

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.