Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

Looking for the best legendary college hoops roster for NBA 2K14? SELLAZ32, SHH4UA and VTCRB have created it for the 360 version. Please read all of the details below and let us know what you think!

IMPORTANT
***- If you are connected to Xbox Live, the game WILL FREEZE during the team selection process IF you wait for the team info to cycle past the lineups. The game is trying to retrieve online stats data and will crash. No way around this at this stage. To be safe, I simply disconnect from Live. But as long as you are conscious of this and don’t let the screen sit too long, it’s fine. How long is too long? When it freezes it’s been too long...***

NCAA LEGACY ONE SHINING MOMENT VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp9_z...ature=youtu.be

Most of you guys know us from our work on our Separate 2k Projects. We all have a PASSION for Retro Basketball and have decided to team up and bring you a roster of Legendary NCAA Teams. The Team List below is a work in progress and will probably be changed as we go. We are open to all suggestions. If you make a suggestion, leave DETAILED information as to why you think a team should be included, as well as a scouting report on the players.

The goal of this roster is bring you authentic college basketball. We will do ALL that we can do to make it feel like College Hoops 2K14. So if you are a College Hoops fan, sit back and get ready to relive history.

XBOX360 Downloading
2K Share File Name: LEGACY
GAMERTAG: VTCRB

Offline Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/k521bk

PS3 Downloading

PSN gamertag is Exogenesis1122.

You MUST SIGN OUT OF PSN AFTER DOWNLOADING. Or it will change to default.
Current Team List
  • 1981 Virginia Cavaliers
  • 1982 North Carolina Tarheels
  • 1983 N.C. State Wolfpack
  • 1983 Houston Cougars
  • 1986 Duke Blue Devils
  • 1986 Louisville Cardinals
  • 1987 Syracuse Orangemen
  • 1988 Oklahoma Sooners
  • 1990 UNLV Runnin’ Rebels
  • 1990 LSU Tigers
  • 1991 Georgetown Hoyas
  • 1992 Ohio State Buckeyes
  • 1992 Duke Blue Devils
  • 1992 Florida State Seminoles
  • 1993 Michigan Wolverines
  • 1994 Arkansas Razorbacks
  • 1994 North Carolina Tarheels
  • 1995 UCLA Bruins
  • 1995 Virginia Cavaliers
  • 1996 Kentucky Wildcats
  • 1996 Georgetown Hoyas
  • 1997 Arizona Wildcats
  • 1998 Kansas Jayhawks
  • 1999 Connecticut Huskies
  • 2000 Cincinnati Bearcats
  • 2000 Michigan State Spartans
  • 2001 Duke Blue Devils
  • 2002 Kansas Jayhawks
  • 2002 Maryland Tarapins
  • 2003 Syracuse Orangemen
  • 2007 Florida Gators
  • 2007 Ohio State Buckeyes
  • 2007 Virginia Tech Hokies
  • 2008 Kansas Jayhawks
  • 2008 Memphis Tigers
  • 2009 North Carolina Tarheels
  • 2009 Pittsburgh Panthers
  • 2010 West Virginia Mountaineers
  • 2010 Duke Blue Devils
  • 2010 Kentucky Wildcats
  • 2012 Kentucky Wildcats
  • 2012 North Carolina Tarheels
  • 2013 Louisville Cardinals
Teams Coming Soon
  • 1967 UCLA Bruins
  • 1973 UCLA Bruins
  • 1974 N.C. State Wolfpack
  • 1976 Indiana Hoosiers
  • 1977 Marquette Golden Warriors
  • 1978 Kentucky Wildcats
  • 1979 Michigan State Spartans
  • 1979 Indiana State Sycamores
  • 1980 Louisville Cardinals
  • 1981 Indiana Hoosiers
  • 1984 Georgetown Hoyas
  • 1985 St. John’s Redmen
  • 1985 Villanova Wildcats
  • 1986 Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets
  • 1987 Indiana Hoosiers
  • 1988 Arizona Cardinals
  • 1988 Temple Owls
  • 1988 Kansas Jayhawks
  • 1989 Michigan Wolverines
  • 1990 Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets
  • 1990 Loyola Marymount
  • 1990 Arkansas Razorbacks
  • 1992 Alabama Crimson Tide
  • 1993 Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets
  • 1993 Indiana Hoosiers
  • 1994 Purdue Boilermakers
  • 1995 UMass Minutemen
  • 1995 Wake Forest Deamon Deacons
  • 1998 North Carolina Tarheels
  • 1999 Duke Blue Devils
  • 2004 Connecticut Huskies
  • 2005 North Carolina Tarheels
  • 2005 Illinois Fighting Illini
  • 2006 Villanova Wildcats
  • 2006 Boston College Eagles
  • 2007 Texas Longhorns
  • 2007 Oregon Ducks
  • 2008 Tennessee Volunteers
  • 2008 UCLA Bruins
  • 2011 San Diego State Aztecs
  • 2012 Missouri Tigers
If you are looking for the official sliders for this roster, click here.

***Donations***
If you wish to support this project, please donate a PayPal payment to the following email addresses, the team will split it up accordingly.

NBA 2K14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K14 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 pmyers79 @ 04/09/14 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smagin
I'll take that as a 'no'. Let me rephrase that then. Is there a way to convert this so it can be used with the PC as well? It looks like a fantastic job, but I don't own a 360...

Thanks again!

It should be possible if you have ordered the PC tabs for Red MC. You would need to copy the offline roster on the first page over a PC roster you have in your Saves directory. You may run into problems (with uniforms, cyberfaces, etc...) if you have any mods overriding files in the main 2k14 folder, so it's best to use a clean version.

# 122 martymcflyy85 @ 04/11/14 10:53 PM
Anyone still working on a transferring over a PS3 version?

# 123 Sellaz32 @ 04/12/14 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by martymcflyy85
Anyone still working on a transferring over a PS3 version?
Exogenesis worked on it for awhile...he has actually worked on porting some other 360 files with no success. Trifecta is the only one that has worked and it's likely due to the lack of modding it had. Not really sure what the variables are, but it appears that the ps3 doesn't handle the file the same way.

I am sure it will be revisited at some point though.

# 124 gausec @ 04/13/14 03:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sellaz32
Exogenesis worked on it for awhile...he has actually worked on porting some other 360 files with no success. Trifecta is the only one that has worked and it's likely due to the lack of modding it had. Not really sure what the variables are, but it appears that the ps3 doesn't handle the file the same way.

I am sure it will be revisited at some point though.

Wow that's a buzz kill, but only so much you can do. Keep up the great work fellas I know it'll be great

# 125 TJVMagicUconn @ 04/13/14 01:35 PM
Sellaz or vtcrb could either one of you tell me whether I can use your legacy roster as a base roster for a current NCAA mod?

# 126 Sellaz32 @ 04/13/14 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJVMagicUconn
Sellaz or vtcrb could either one of you tell me whether I can use your legacy roster as a base roster for a current NCAA mod?
Personally I don't care, but not sure how well it will work out given so many jerseys are year specific. Not to mention changing names in game are going to cause glitches.

# 127 sirjam @ 04/19/14 06:54 AM
Wow this is by far the best roster ever. When will it b completely finished? I noticed a lot of teams aren't done with a lot of ratings at 25. I wanna play with my Mizzou squad but they all have a 25 rating.

# 128 The Platinum Clips @ 04/19/14 08:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirjam
Wow this is by far the best roster ever. When will it b completely finished? I noticed a lot of teams aren't done with a lot of ratings at 25. I wanna play with my Mizzou squad but they all have a 25 rating.
Have you ever thought of finishing the teams yourself its easy if you know how to realistically rate people based off stats I've finished 5 teams actually

# 129 Taste 0F ChA0s @ 04/19/14 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Platinum Clips
Have you ever thought of finishing the teams yourself its easy if you know how to realistically rate people based off stats I've finished 5 teams actually
I think many people are capable of finishing teams themselves , but it's more that people want vtcrb's edits rather then their own due to complete trust and faith in his precision .

# 130 Sellaz32 @ 04/19/14 09:32 AM
Quote:
I am thinking we will get back on it soon. The way it's set up now we could essentially finish a few teams here and there...then upload new versions. We both needed a break from this one as we had been working on it since early October.

# 131 The Platinum Clips @ 04/19/14 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taste 0F ChA0s
I think many people are capable of finishing teams themselves , but it's more that people want vtcrb's edits rather then their own due to complete trust and faith in his precision .
I know I'm trusted with vt's and sellaz ratings but since it takes a while to edit I like to finish a few teams on my own

# 132 Sellaz32 @ 04/19/14 09:38 AM
Quote:
The only problem with this approach is that the teams edited by someone else would not be consistent with the rest of the teams. I myself am a capable editor, and it would have been much quicker if I had edited teams too, but keeping one person doing the tendencies maintains conistency. 10 different editors could edit the same teams, and have them all playing right individually, but have vastly different philosophies and thus the teams would play drastically different against vtcrb's teams. Hope that makes sense.

But that is fine if you want to do that. We actually mentioned that guys may wanna finish teams on their own since we didn't know how long it would be for us to finish more teams...

# 133 Taste 0F ChA0s @ 04/19/14 11:06 AM
Quote:
I know I'm trusted with vt's and sellaz ratings but since it takes a while to edit I like to finish a few teams on my own
I didn't mean to sound disrespectful (if I did come across like that)
I was just saying that many people prefer to use vtcrb's edits rather then their own interpretations due to reasons that sellaz mentioned above , many people love nba 2k yet they are not very familiar with how each player/team should play , therefore they prefer the edits VT does ...it's no biggie , sorry if I came across disrespctful (was not intended )

# 134 The Platinum Clips @ 04/19/14 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taste 0F ChA0s
I didn't mean to sound disrespectful (if I did come across like that)
I was just saying that many people prefer to use vtcrb's edits rather then their own interpretations due to reasons that sellaz mentioned abo
ve , many people love nba 2k yet they are not very familiar with how each player/team should play , therefore they prefer the edits VT does ...it's no biggie , sorry if I came across disrespctful (was not intended )
disrespectful trust me I didn't think that I know and understand exactly what you meant

# 135 sirjam @ 04/19/14 08:00 PM
Quote:
I am thinking we will get back on it soon. The way it's set up now we could essentially finish a few teams here and there...then upload new versions. We both needed a break from this one as we had been working on it since early October.
Believe me I understand totally. Is there any bug that we screw up the rosters if I edit numbers and possibly names?

# 136 Sellaz32 @ 04/20/14 12:13 AM
Quote:
Believe me I understand totally. Is there any bug that we screw up the rosters if I edit numbers and possibly names?
Numbers...no. Names...very likely. So edit at your own risk..lol.

# 137 vtcrb @ 04/20/14 08:27 AM
Quote:

# 138 The Platinum Clips @ 04/20/14 01:55 PM
How'd you guys get this post on the first page

# 139 demianslaw @ 04/20/14 05:12 PM
can you break the teams down into 2 o 3 groups ana maybe it will not freeze up

# 140 Sellaz32 @ 04/20/14 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by demianslaw
can you break the teams down into 2 o 3 groups ana maybe it will not freeze up

What are you referring to? On PS3? It's not freezing up on 360 as far as I know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.