Home
The Golf Club News Post

Welcome to the 2014 PS4 O.S. Open Championship

We at Operation Sports are thrilled to bring the 1st annual Operation Sports Open Championship to be played at OS Hills. The tournament will consist of four rounds, and the individual with the lowest total score overall after all four rounds are completed, will be declared the winner. We appreciate your participation, and look forward to a wonderful event.

Each round will consist of 18 holes, and the winner with the lowest score of all four rounds combined will have his/her choice of a free game for any platform with a value of $60.00 or less. If there is any discrepancy in regards to the final outcome, the Administrator of Operation Sports will have the final ruling.

We would like to wish all who participate, good luck!

The Golf Club screenshot gallery - Click to view The Golf Club screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: The Golf ClubReader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 7 - View All
The Golf Club Videos
Member Comments
# 1 bluengold34_OS @ 09/05/14 06:00 PM
The course that will be used is OS Hills, and is available to play now. The Tournament will start at 7:00 AM tomorrow(EST) and will close Monday morning at the same time. You must be a member of Operation Sports.com in order to qualify for the free game, and the winner will be announced Sunday evening, once the tournament has closed. You also can only enter one time, so no switching user names or using alternate accounts.

Tournament Mode - using the in-game tournament option
Platform - PS4

Good luck everyone!

*****The tournament is live(under tours section-for testing purposes)*****

Tournament name - Operation Sports OS Hills

# 2 bcruise @ 09/05/14 06:01 PM
Is this an in-game tournament or will we be keeping track of the scores by some other means? And if it is in-game, which platform is it on and what should we search for to find it?

# 3 bluengold34_OS @ 09/05/14 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
Is this an in-game tournament or will we be keeping track of the scores by some other means? And if it is in-game, which platform is it on and what should we search for to find it?

We will be utilizing the in-game tournament option, and the platform is the PS4.

# 4 allBthere @ 09/05/14 06:23 PM
how do you know we are OS members when some of our ID is diff without posting it?

I'm posting! PSN ID: FatsMang

# 5 bluengold34_OS @ 09/05/14 07:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by allBthere
how do you know we are OS members when some of our ID is diff without posting it?

I'm posting! PSN ID: FatsMang

We are hoping that people will be honest about it - and we may have a way or two to confirm certain things.

# 6 ManiacMatt1782 @ 09/05/14 07:07 PM
I will be giving this a try.

# 7 half-fast @ 09/05/14 07:10 PM
Count me in!

# 8 Hoos @ 09/05/14 07:15 PM
Sounds like fun, win or lose

# 9 bluengold34_OS @ 09/05/14 07:26 PM
It's a challenging course, so people are going to need to think about each shot -

# 10 ManiacMatt1782 @ 09/05/14 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
We will be utilizing the in-game tournament option, and the platform is the PS4.
Or maybe I won't, I have this on XB1. I'll still play the course though.

# 11 justamush @ 09/05/14 07:36 PM
Awesome. I need to get some practice rounds in tonight

# 12 addybojangles @ 09/05/14 07:57 PM
AWESOME, totally practicing tonight!!

PSN: TheMissingLink

# 13 BBallcoach @ 09/05/14 08:00 PM
No PC players? I want tourney's from people on here. But there seems to be no OSers on the PC version

# 14 Pappy Knuckles @ 09/05/14 08:41 PM
My goal is not to come in dead last. If you want to hand me a participation prize, I'll take it. Seriously though, this should be a nice little holdover while we wait to for the PS4 league to start.

# 15 jpollack34 @ 09/05/14 08:45 PM
Even though I'm on the PC version and can't participate, this is such a beautiful thing. It brings tears to the eyes.... People making and sharing content... sharing experiences, having fun together... this is what it's all about folks.

The Golf Club... Bravo HB Studios !!

# 16 Knight165 @ 09/05/14 08:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpollack34
Even though I'm on the PC version and can't participate, this is such a beautiful thing. It brings tears to the eyes.... People making and sharing content... sharing experiences, having fun together... this is what it's all about folks.

Very nice.
So true...

M.K.
Knight165

# 17 globalbeats7 @ 09/05/14 08:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpollack34

get a PS4

# 18 bluengold34_OS @ 09/05/14 09:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldrockinguy
I will play!

How do you get in?
The tournament will posted tomorrow in-game. All you have to do is enter and play.

# 19 bluengold34_OS @ 09/05/14 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBallcoach
No PC players? I want tourney's from people on here. But there seems to be no OSers on the PC version
This time we are running it through the games in-game tourney option, and that is why we had to chose a platform. Hopefully in the future we can do one where everyone plays, submits their score here on OS, and that way no one is left out.

# 20 jpollack34 @ 09/05/14 09:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by globalbeats7
get a PS4
Nothing against consoles, but re multiplats I prefer the freedom that comes with pc gaming. This user generated content is commonplace for not just the golf club but every title. But nonetheless, we are all gamers and need to demand this sort of thing for everyone to enjoy. So rock on brother and enjoy.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.